World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Diet and Health

Diet and Health Weight loss support forum for all diets. Fitness discussion forum for weight loss, discuss weight and food issues unique to the dietng

Old 06-22-2022, 10:08 PM
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
G Hughes sauces

Has anyone tried them? I've tried all flavors of the bbq sauce and the ketchup. All are pretty damn good! No sugar and 10 calories per 2 tbsp.
The Following User Says Thank You to cockswole_gentlemen For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (06-23-2022)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-23-2022, 04:35 AM
Irishman Irishman Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Irishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet and Spicy BBQ is really good and the Sweet Chili is good as well. I didnt care for the honey mustard.

"The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."-Albert Einstein
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irishman For This Useful Post:
cockswole_gentlemen (06-23-2022), MR. BMJ  (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 05:25 AM

Thanked 6,377 Times in 4,754 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
When I do keto I use his BBQ sauce.

The Carolina gold is the bomb!

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 08:49 AM
Multislacking Multislacking Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Multislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond repute
I like all the ones I've tried. That Famous Cluckin one is delicious, but has a ton of cals. Tastes like chik-fil-a sauce and red robin campfire sauce got together and had a love child. Stuff is delicious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Multislacking For This Useful Post:
cockswole_gentlemen (06-23-2022), MR. BMJ  (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 10:50 AM
Administrator

Thanked 4,491 Times in 3,287 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
I use G. Hughes a lot. I like the Sweet and Spicy BBQ sauce the best out of all the BBQ sauces....though I have not tried the Carolina Gold sauce that Jipped mentioned above. I have not seen it sold out here at the store I go to in Cali. The other BBQ sauces are also good, but I like the sweet and spicy the most.

I use the Terriyaki and Orange marinade sauces a lot, especially for stir fries, or to use in my rice, and roasted green beans/broccoli. These 2 are probably my 2 favorites.

I really like the Steak Sauce too. I've been out for a while and need to buy some more. It's a great dipping sauce for chicken and meats.

I didn't care for the other marinade sauces all too much, they are not bad, just nothing special to me. I agree with Irish above that the Honey Mustard BBQ sauce was just 'meh.'

I don't buy the ketchup, i'd rather just use the real thing and add it into my calories for the day...way cheaper too. Maybe if I was gonna get up on stage for the last few weeks, i'd kick down on it, but I just don't feel the need. Maybe for Keto guys.

I tried the cluckin' sauce, and it's good, but what the debit in sugars, they make up for it in the fat amount. If you are Keto, it may be fine, otherwise, I just buy Chick-Fil-A sauce for when I want something similar. It's good, but CF-A is way better.

I have not tried the salad dressing, and i think there are a few other mustard/burger/sandwich sauces, I can't remember.

The Polynesian sauce is pretty good, but it's just not my go-to.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
cockswole_gentlemen (06-23-2022), jipped genes (06-24-2022), Multislacking (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 12:39 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 7,987 Times in 5,943 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Thai Chili is awesome

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Genetic Freak For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 01:06 PM
Multislacking Multislacking Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Multislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond reputeMultislacking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post

I tried the cluckin' sauce, and it's good, but what the debit in sugars, they make up for it in the fat amount.
Yep. I grabbed it at the store thinking it was going to similar to the bbq sauces. I chowed down the first time I used it. Like 1/3 bottle probably (I love condiments). The next time I went to use it, the wife started grilling me about it, and I go "it's sugar free, it's like the other sauces, blah, blah, blah." Then I looked at the profile. Shtoopid.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Multislacking For This Useful Post:
jipped genes (06-24-2022), MR. BMJ  (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 01:37 PM
Administrator

Thanked 4,491 Times in 3,287 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Thai Chili is awesome
YES, I forgot to mention this one in my novel above, lol. It's really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
Yep. I grabbed it at the store thinking it was going to similar to the bbq sauces. I chowed down the first time I used it. Like 1/3 bottle probably (I love condiments). The next time I went to use it, the wife started grilling me about it, and I go "it's sugar free, it's like the other sauces, blah, blah, blah." Then I looked at the profile. Shtoopid.
I think I may have done that too, lol. I don't think I realized it until I got home
The Following User Says Thank You to MR. BMJ For This Useful Post:
Multislacking (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 04:59 PM
WCBB Veteran

Troop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond repute
Tried several of them. I couldn’t believe the flavor of the ketchup compared to regular ketchup. I was expecting something like a normal sugar free drink or stevia type flavor.
cockswole_gentlemen (06-23-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 08:28 PM
Donating Member

cockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond reputecockswole_gentlemen has a reputation beyond repute
A lot more I need to try it sounds like. My local store only carries 3 bbq sauces. I ordered the ketchup online. I'll have to look for the others