World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > SARMs

Shoutbox

SARMs Selective androgen receptor modulators or SARMs are intended to have the same kind of effects as androgenic drugs like anabolic steroids but be much more selective in their action

Old 11-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Community Veteran

chadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond reputechadd77 has a reputation beyond repute
It will be interesting to see your IGF-1 numbers.

Thanks for the log!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-19-2016, 10:56 AM
So1970 So1970 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

So1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant futureSo1970 has a brilliant future
Good log will be keeping track of progress
Old 11-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,853 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice-K View Post
Makoa: the stuff I bought is definitely research grade. Tastes like shit and in no way was meant to be appetizing to humans. I see Glycomann gave you some good advice... We're all taking a bit of a leap of faith unless we choose to get it lab tested. Glad you joined the forum. Feel free to PM me and we can talk details.

MK Update

Decided to try a little experiment to reassure myself. I went cold turkey for a week, just to see what happens. Here's some results, mostly subjective.

- Lost 5 pounds.
- Skin lost a bit of color.
- Lost some pump/vascularity

Took 25 mg 2 nights ago. Maybe a half hour later, had that "feeling" in my head, which some have described as the pituitary releasing a greater dose of HGH. Unmistakable this time. I gained 4 of the pounds back overnight. Vascularity was back the next day.

I'm very much looking forward to getting my latest igf-1 results, which I hope will be this week.

One thing of note. I am close to 15 pounds heavier than when I started this adventure a couple months ago. I do consider this a negative for myself, however the weight gain has been lean and/or water. The bad part is the extra weight is slowing me down for my weekly hockey game, and I gas faster. And I'd just rather be lighter...leaner. I did purchase some Cardarine when I got the MK and am considering adding it. The only reason I haven't are the rat cancer studies... There's still much debate surrounding that I find.
Semi related...

For performance sports i always did best with just s very low dose of a mild oral to be frank. Sparing or grappling is a sort of burse effort sport like hockey so I think they could be comparable. Strait up I mostly felt like I played better off everything or just on a little bit for recovery and a little extra umgh. 15-20 mg/d of Winstrol tabs or 30-40 mg/d Anavar was about all. Anything that is going to hold water is going to be an issue. Winstrol and Anavar i use to go from 210 to 190 on it and get stronger. That's what you're looking for in a sport enhancer. No test base not deca or EQ or this or that added in. Just a mild anabolic on top of hard training and good nutrition.

on a side notr GRP-2 adds a significant amount of recovery and seems to be a bit anti inflammatory so if you're still looking for a GH boost effect without the water retention what I do is just 300 mcg GHRP-2 before bed. Take a 2-3 week break every 2-3 months from it and it helps especially as you get older and maybe more creaky in the joints.
Big D (12-11-2016), Dice-K (12-14-2016)
Old 12-14-2016, 01:45 AM
Dice-K Dice-K Is Off Line
Natural Born Skeptic

Dice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant futureDice-K has a brilliant future
Results are IN

Hey guys, been away for a few weeks, busy getting my life in order. New job starts tomorrow, so pretty happy about that.

I picked up my IGF-1 results today. This test was drawn Oct.13. The result was 242 ug/L, which is up from 180 prior to starting MK. At 180, I was exactly the 50th percentile for a man my age. At 242, that puts me at about the 84th percentile.

Very pleased about that. Confirms everything that I've noticed. Plan on continuing long-term. Don't see why I wouldn't.

My lifting activity is about to increase big time, as I will be back in camp with little else to do. Excited to see some results.

Glycomann, thanks for the information. I've had such a good experience with this stuff that I think it's time to expand my horizons.
Old 12-14-2016, 04:02 AM
Community Veteran

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,712 Times in 2,377 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice-K View Post
Hey guys, been away for a few weeks, busy getting my life in order. New job starts tomorrow, so pretty happy about that.

I picked up my IGF-1 results today. This test was drawn Oct.13. The result was 242 ug/L, which is up from 180 prior to starting MK. At 180, I was exactly the 50th percentile for a man my age. At 242, that puts me at about the 84th percentile.

Very pleased about that. Confirms everything that I've noticed. Plan on continuing long-term. Don't see why I wouldn't.

My lifting activity is about to increase big time, as I will be back in camp with little else to do. Excited to see some results.

Glycomann, thanks for the information. I've had such a good experience with this stuff that I think it's time to expand my horizons.
Damn, coming from a liquid dropper...
Old 12-14-2016, 07:11 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,853 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good. Maybe I will pull out my vial of this stuff.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:18 AM
imsap2323 imsap2323 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

imsap2323 is on a distinguished road
I'd definitely attribute the 13lbs weight gain mostly to water. The ketogenic diet keeps water weight very low. (hence why people drop weight so quickly when first starting keto) I would think if you stopped the mk677 for a few weeks and stayed steady on keto all that water weight would drop back off. you also might try diuretic foods like asparagus or supplements like dandelion root etc. or just not worry about the extra weight since its not fat.

ive actually just started a mk677 + lgd 3044 stack a few days ago. im easing into the mk677 due to the reports that it at full dose causes extreme hunger and bloat. starting mk677 at 5mg for first week then 10mg second week then i'll probpably go to the full 25mg dose after that.

awesome log please keep updating! thanks!
Old 11-10-2018, 02:20 AM
imsap2323 imsap2323 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

imsap2323 is on a distinguished road
crap just noticed post from 2016...oops.