World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 12-07-2018, 06:50 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,853 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
To continue my OP, I don't see why I can't stay on a really long time. I started at double that, but now I am using what I said ((bold @300mg, test @200mg, tren @150mg) and in week 12, still seeing strength increases and - I think - small mass increases (diet is way off).
Try and see what happens. What you see here is anecdotal about what others think works for them. You'll never know the result of an experiment if you don't run it.

Old 12-08-2018, 09:58 AM

Thanked 3,001 Times in 2,302 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I think glyco got it. I will just add my anecdotal experience.

I prefer low doses. Back in the early 90s I did high doses and the sides were very pronounced. I will not go over 250 mg wk of cyp again. low doses of stuff like masteron or EQ are also awesome for me. small doses of orals are also great, I used them like a preworkout just for the pump. I just feel good without the greasy skin and acne and such.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (12-08-2018)
Old 12-09-2018, 10:33 AM
bigtex bigtex Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

bigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond reputebigtex has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I think glyco got it. I will just add my anecdotal experience.

I prefer low doses. Back in the early 90s I did high doses and the sides were very pronounced. I will not go over 250 mg wk of cyp again. low doses of stuff like masteron or EQ are also awesome for me. small doses of orals are also great, I used them like a preworkout just for the pump. I just feel good without the greasy skin and acne and such.
I am with you. I have done the high doses when i was much younger and got the same growth with much lower doses. Minus all the side effects. I keep my test levels at about 890 using 750mg of test U per month. Ever 6 weeks I cycle either primo e, anavar, winstrol or tren a. I am using the tren a right now at 50mg/wk, sub-q. I can get growth and strength still at 62. Plus my blood work is right on the money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigtex For This Useful Post:
Glycomann (12-09-2018), jipped genes (12-10-2018)
Old 12-10-2018, 12:33 PM
Community Veteran

Massimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant futureMassimo1 has a brilliant future
So my next question is, what benefit is there to big doses? Does more mean better results (not mentioning side effects and drugs to control them) or is the extra juice pissed away?
Old 12-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,506 Times in 2,853 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massimo1 View Post
So my next question is, what benefit is there to big doses? Does more mean better results (not mentioning side effects and drugs to control them) or is the extra juice pissed away?
I think you have to consider side effects. Some people get less side effects than others. Some people respond better to gear than others. Take a good amount time off and you respond way way better. sTay on blast and cruise for along time and you need a lot more. Usually higher doses means more side effects. But some guys can handle it. I know guys that do 3+ grams a week year around and then add in stuff here and there. Yeah they look good, some of them. Others look bloated sweaty and red in the face. I've known other guys that barely take anything and blow up like magic. One thing seems pretty constant. Just about everyone shrinks up or get soft or drops 10, 20, 30 or more pounds when the gear come out of the equation.