World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 08-11-2018, 03:54 PM

Thanked 3,382 Times in 2,700 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
30 gram protein shake pre work out
4 oz oatmeal 4 oz cottage cheese, 1/2 pint strawberries
4 oz almonds, 1/2 pint blueberries
6 oz chicken breast, 2 oz fresh tomato salsa, 1 cup brown rice
6 oz chicken breast, mushrooms, onion cabbage sautéed coconut oil, 3 oz asparagus, 3 boiled red jacket potatoes
banana with 3 oz peanut butter
20 grams protein shake

Machine press – Do a few warm up sets then do 4 sets of 15 reps. Don’t lockout this time or your tris will fatigue to quick with this number of reps, but I do want you to work the stretch good. 4 total work sets. used 20 degree bench on the smith, #145,

In between the chest exercises you are going to do over and backs with a band or rope. #40

Banded hammer or machine press – Remember to only go back to 45 degrees with your arms. Don’t overstretch and injure your rotators. You should feel a massive flex when you do these. My chest was on fire. Do 4 sets of 8. On the last set of 8, also throw in 15 partials out of the bottom. 4 total work sets.

Heavy side laterals (partials) – Hit 3 sets of 30. FIRE. These are the, not full range of motion reps. 3 total work sets. #20

Seated dumbell front raise – On these, sit on a little bench that has a back support. Move your butt out away from back support so you are kind of leaning back. This will give your front delts more of a pre-stretch at the beginning of the rep. Start the dumbells at your sides, and take them straight up over your head, this is a nice full range of motion. Do 4 sets of 12. Use some good weight if you can. Control the weight as you bring it back down too. 4 total work sets. #30's

Destroyer set for rear delts – You know how it’s done. Lay face down on incline utility bench and do 60 partial (swings). Then cut weight in half and do 30, then cut weight in half and do 10 full range of motion reps. 1 total work set. #70, #40, #20

Old 08-13-2018, 09:23 AM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
So what do you think of the workout plan? Gotta love the chest/delt pump days.... fun times lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Boomer For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (08-16-2018)
Old 08-13-2018, 11:42 AM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
So what do you think of the workout plan? Gotta love the chest/delt pump days.... fun times lol
well, first and foremost it's great to have direction... I feel the changes, my body must have been used to the way I worked out, this has really rattled things in the cage. The work outs are ass killers, most days without a spotter I am barely able to finish with form. Bur you can tell from the pics that I'm getting the most out of them... so thank you very much for tipping them my way!!!
Boomer (08-13-2018)
Old 08-13-2018, 03:36 PM

yesterdays meals
3 scrambled eggs, 2 oz cheddar, 20 oz salsa
6 oz chicken breast, Spanish rice 3 oz, avocado slices and fresh tomatoes
2 oz peanut butter and a banana
12 oz new York strip, mesquite grilled sweet potato, grilled asparagus
2 oz chocolate hummus with strawberries
2 sour beers and 1 glass red wine with steak

Lying leg curls – 2-3 warm up sets. Do 4 sets of 12 with 60 second breaks. Nothing fancy here, just try and get all your reps. I had to pause a few times mid-set to get to the 12 in sets 3 and 4. 4 total work sets. warm up at 80# finish at #120

Banded leg press – Make sure you do plenty of warm ups. Do sets of 8 up until you are at a weight that is a challenging 8. Once you get there, stay and do 3 sets of 8 with it. On your sets working up, explode p with the weight against the band! 3 total work sets.
#125 on bar 340 bands
Smith machine lunges – Here is how you do these. Do 4 reps on one leg, then quickly switch to the other and do 4 reps. Then go back to the other leg and do 4 reps, and then 4 on the other. So each leg gets 8 total reps. That is so you don’t have one leg that is significantly more annihilated than the other when you squat, plus you can use heavier weight. Once you do that you are going to superset this with Smith Squats. On each set you do, add some weight for the next set (of lunges). This will automatically add weight for the squats as you are throwing a 45 on top of whatever you did for lunges. followed weight scheme listed below

Supersetted with

Smith machine squats – Now throw a 45 on top and do 8 deep reps. 6 total work sets via 3 supersets.

So for example – use a 25 on each side for first set of lunges, and then throw a 45 on top of that for your deep squats. On your next set do 35 on each side for lunges, and then throw a 45 on top for squats, etc. followed the weight scheme given

Leg extensions – Do 4 sets of 8 on these. Go heavy. Kick the weight up and flex for 3 seconds on each set. 4 total work sets. upped to #135

Barbell stiff legged deads – Do 2 sets of 15 on these. Do not lockout. Go up ¾ of the way then come back down. Keep constant tension on hams. 2 total work sets.165 #
Old 08-16-2018, 03:50 PM

work and life have interrupted my posting a bit... still on point.... diet good... Hope to be back on top on Monday...