World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 09-13-2019, 02:46 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,513 Times in 1,932 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
WOW...So Felicity Huffman get a huge whopping 14 day Prison sentence

14 days in prison, which may be around 10-12 days only, and $30,000 in fines....for committing fraud for her daughter's college enrollment. WTF?

Judge Napolitano said it's the lowest prison sentence he's heard of and that she may have the option of being able to just stay in the jail, instead of going to a prison yard. this all comes just two months after prosecutors accused her of paying $15,000 to help one of her daughters get a phony SAT score.

If this was any of us here folks, we'd have got the hammer thrown on us. Really disgusts me

Old 09-13-2019, 02:49 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I agree brother but we knew it was going to go this way... There is a double standard out there and it is blindingly obvious.

~PM
Old 09-13-2019, 02:59 PM
Administrator

MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
I agree brother but we knew it was going to go this way... There is a double standard out there and it is blindingly obvious.

~PM
But it's not fair, Para!!! I feel like I just want to cry and bang my head in-between the toilet seats and chop my weiner off with a butter knife. I hate myself

Old 09-13-2019, 03:12 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
But it's not fair, Para!!! I feel like I just want to cry and bang my head in-between the toilet seats and chop my weiner off with a butter knife. I hate myself

Maybe Beto will pass a law giving us 3 day off with pay whenever we feel sad.....

~PM
MR. BMJ  (09-13-2019), ozzy69 (09-15-2019)
Old 09-13-2019, 07:55 PM
WCBB Veteran

Troop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond reputeTroop has a reputation beyond repute
If it makes the two of you feel better, I have absolutely no problem keeping her in my basement for a few years to help overcrowding in the federal system if can you make that happen. I will provide transportation free of charge with exception of crossing into that Western rainbow area in the U. S.
Old 09-13-2019, 08:33 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,915 Times in 3,098 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly with our justice system I am surprised she got any jail sentence.
Old 09-14-2019, 12:26 AM
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
Fourteen days should been 6-12 months, imo.
At least she will know what it’s like to be strip searched and treated like a normal person.
For anyone whose spent any real time behind bars, 14 days is enough she won’t ever forget the experience of losing all of her freedom in exchange for jumpsuit and sleeping mat.
She won’t even go to prison. Too short a sentence and the jail is much worse anyway so good.

Last edited by AlphaMale; 09-14-2019 at 12:29 AM.
Old 09-14-2019, 05:16 AM
Crusader by Choice

She will be living like the wise guys in GoodFellas.....

~PM
Old 09-14-2019, 08:07 AM
AlphaMale AlphaMale Is Off Line
Community Veteran

AlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond reputeAlphaMale has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paramuscle View Post
She will be living like the wise guys in GoodFellas.....

~PM
Lol, thatís what I was picturing too😂
Old 09-14-2019, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Hollywood will uplift her status, and she will make millions afterward. They'll praise her as a poor brave victim.

When I posted this, I actually got her mixed up with the other actress, that McLaughlin lady who is lying and trying to fight it. I think they'll hopefully throw the hammer on her and the other parents...hopefully. However, confused on actresses or not, they went light on this Felicity lady. She tried to play the whole "I didn't know better, but i'll take actions for my wrong-doing, and i'm sorry" acting job.

I had a friend on FB yesterday playing her as that role, and I told her, "you know she's trying to fake it to get a lighter sentence right?" She was like, "No look at her crying, it's real." I was like, "DUDE, she's an actress, she gets paid top play fake roles." lol