World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > DIY and how to's

Old 07-31-2020, 01:16 PM
Roughrydr Roughrydr Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Roughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond reputeRoughrydr has a reputation beyond repute
I gave up both haircuts and shaving about three years ago. I paid for a bad haircut and said never again. The beard? It's more of a commitment.

Old 07-31-2020, 01:54 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,760 Times in 5,753 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. BMJ View Post
Man, we were all made for each other! Been cutting my own hair for about 15 years. Prior to that, I had my friend's mom do it for me. I have to cut mine every week the way it is styled. That's 40-80.00 per month saved. Is it perfect? Heck no, especially the back part, but it's damn well worth the savings. It's pretty damn easy after doing it every for awhile. I use regular clippers on top, usually a size 7 or 8, then I hit the sides with my beard and mustache trimmer and guards. I don't always fade it in well, but I really don't give a shit. I get a lot of compliments, so i'm all good. I do the trimming around the ears, back of the neck, side burns, etc, with the B&M trimmer too.

I also have one of those little trimmers women use for trimming around parts of their body, which I use on the ears, nose, etc.

I shave my face with a Gillette Fusion...as well as my neck, etc. I have the GF run the B&M trimmer on my back....

Oh, I use the medicine cabinet mirror door and a hand held mirror in all this too...
#3 on sides and back of head, scissor cut the front and top.

Micro trimmers for face, neck, beard and "other".

bic the boys.
Old 07-31-2020, 02:03 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 5,363 Times in 4,126 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Tried letting the hair out and growing a beard after I retired. Made it 4 months with the hair and 6 months with the beard. It was not for me. I am again sporting a clean military hair cut and clean shave.