World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Prohormones > Prohormone Cycle Logs and Reviews

Shoutbox

Old 10-25-2013, 11:57 PM
T-Fireman T-Fireman Is Off Line
Donating Member

T-Fireman is on a distinguished road
Shoxx-Fitness Methyl DMZ

I wanted to thank Shoxx fitness for CS during and after my purchase. Gonna run my log here if it's cool. Ordered a Methyl DMZ/Rejuvinate stack from them. I started it this past Monday on the DMZ which is a dual PH stack in itself. The Rejuvinate product is for PCT, but I will be adding items to that when the PCT time comes.

1 Pill 3X a day from day one, label says one in the morning, one in the afternoon, and one before bed. That's how I've been doing it and I take my Multi vitamin and fish oil tab each time too. Using ON Whey, ON Creatine, Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil Tabs, Aminolast during my workout and the rest of the day if I don't drink the whole gallon of water I put it in, and the DMZ. Will be getting some liv-52 and NAC soon for liver support.

I usually workout in the early afternoon, always have a shake with creatine before the gym, and one in the car immediately PWO. The diet is pretty clean, and I try to keep my cheat meals to two a week. Been back in the gym for almost a month now after a long time off, I know everyone would say to wait before taking a PH, but I'm not new to the game, just been away for a long time, and I wanted to see fast results in body comp and get some strength back.

I'm 5'10", I was 255 this past Jan, and in probably the worst shape ever. After going Vegan soon after I dropped down to 225 then got sick and went back to beer and pizza, but wasn't even exercising then. I got back up to 240 before I decided enough is enough. Going through some shit and just wanted to get back to the gym which use to be my sanity in life. Enjoying it again now. After a month back in, with diet and exercise, down to 226 right now. Feeling good, people are noticing I have lost weight, wife says it's crazy how fast I'm changing, but I don't see it as fast as her. Goal right now is just to get back in shape, and look, and feel better. Eventually my hunger for more strength will most likely take over like it always used to and my goals will shift. But right now I'm just transitioning back to working out/ eating decent and feeling/looking good.

Will post diet tomorrow at some time.

Today was day 5 and I feel great. Feel myself hardening up, but not bloated. I talked to them about a PH to help me restructure my physique but be lean, I am not per say looking to pack on 30 pounds, I wanted to drop some weight (had it to spare trust me) and get leaner and fill in. They recommended the Methyl DMZ so that's what I ordered. In my previous use of AAS I got to a big 250 pounds and this time around didn't want to go that route (yet).

I want to keep lean but get bigger, just not necessarily heavier.

My workout log is in the training journal sections, not gonna be double posting my workouts, too much to type, lol.

Yesterday on day 4 of the DMZ, my weight for Squats jumped 40 pounds from last week and felt good. Not massive weight by any means I haven't lifted in years, but it's a bigger jump than I was expecting. I'm basically starting from scratch because I haven't lifted in so long, so I would expect some noticeable strength gains early on as muscle memory kicks in, but wouldn't expect this to happen so soon so the DMZ is doing something right.

No apparent sides at all as of yet, except I want to .... everything that moves (more so than usual), and I'm getting leaner and stronger, quickly.

Thanks again to Shoxx

Last edited by T-Fireman; 10-26-2013 at 12:07 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to T-Fireman For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (10-26-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 10-26-2013, 02:37 AM
Administrator

Thanked 18,791 Times in 10,907 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
looking forward to seeing your results.. and thank you for running the log. It's really beneficial to others

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
T-Fireman (10-26-2013)
Old 10-26-2013, 06:08 AM

Thanked 3,678 Times in 2,931 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent! keep it up and you'll get there!
T-Fireman (10-26-2013)
Old 10-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Donating Member

Thanks guys just figured this would be one way I can give back.
Old 10-26-2013, 11:02 PM
Donating Member

Day 6 today, off day from the gym. But work has been kicking my ass the last week. Owner of my place of employment bought another similar business that was going under, so we got all the merchandise. Guess who's been basically sorting and moving almost all of it, this on top of the gym being new to me again and I'm fried. I feel like an 18 year old, libido off the hook, but nothing to do with it lol. That's another story anyways.

I see/feel myself leaning out more and more, work again tomorrow no day off in almost 13 days, will try to decide tomorrow during the day if I'm switching the routine up next week or not. Clothes keep getting bigger and bigger but today I was 227 when I woke up. I'm trying my best to keep with the diet, work the last week has made that difficult, not as far as what I eat , but just eating period. I hate skipping meals but it has happened. I also don't find myself as hungry as often, but I think that has more to do with being worn out than anything else. Hopefully things get better soon with work.

Vascularity is improving as well as my body re-compositioning itself. Midsection has drastically reduced from a month ago, and people have commented to me how I look a lot leaner/better and getting more of that "V" shape. Hopefully strength continues to climb in the gym. I might start using my Muscle Pharm Assault again pre workout if I switch the routine up to go heavier and lower the rep scheme, we will see. Big difference in quads the last few days after my last leg workout too.

That's all for today nothing exciting really, boring and long ass day at work, was glad to be off from the gym, I'm pooped. Up early tomorrow for work again.

Got a sick people at home, some stomach bug that's going around, hopefully I don't get it.

T

Last edited by T-Fireman; 10-26-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Old 10-27-2013, 07:33 PM
Donating Member

Day 7 today. Last couple of days wasn't really hungry but today I was a lot when it was time to eat. Feeling my body change (if that's possible). Next weigh in tomorrow morning, I try to check only once a week because it can fluctuate so much day to day and will just drive you insane checking it every day. Muscles feel pumped, but leaner. In the past I have always felt much more bloat and water retention, this time around I feel "leaner". I have never eaten the way I am now though before when "on". Feeling good, muscles are feeling filled in, nice solid pump, just not as exaggerated as I remember I guess is what I'm trying to say. But that's a good thing, I really wasn't trying to bulk right now anyways. Looking forward to the gym tomorrow and try to keep up the improvement gym wise.

T
Old 10-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Donating Member

Weighed in this AM, steady at 226, but physically much leaner than last week, even more so then how I was before I came back to the gym a month ago. My diet is on point but I know I have help. Whatever Shoxx Fitness did here, they have a ....en winner. I have never recalled leaning out so quickly and solid. Like absolutely no damn water retention at all, this is like a high all day long. Absolutely loving it.

And my appetite, WTF over. Felt starved to death every 2.5 hours on point, holy shit. And I was getting concerned I didn't have enough of an appetite until a day or so ago. Looks like my grocery bill just went up, lol.

So haven't lost or gained weight, but have more visible muscle mass and clothes getting bigger around the midsection, yeah I'll take that. And I'm just beginning, getting really excited about finishing this up. Still got 7 more weeks, lol.

T
Old 10-29-2013, 07:03 AM
ShoxxFitnessProducts1 ShoxxFitnessProducts1 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

ShoxxFitnessProducts1 is on a distinguished road
Love the LOG keep up the great work. looking forward to your end

Also you should try the CrossFuse pre workout.

Last edited by ShoxxFitnessProducts1; 10-29-2013 at 07:20 AM.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Donating Member

I will give it a shot after I run through the muscle pharm assault I have on hand, gonna start that again soon.

Feeling good today, good pumps in the gym. I keep fitting into shit I haven't worn in years, lol. The odd thing to me is that I weighed no where near what I do now the last time I wore this stuff lol. Everything just fits "different".

Picked up some liver support today and some tribulus. Debating on when to work the tribulus in, want to work it in in the hopes of not completely shutting down. Still no sides to speak of that I can notice aside from a crazy ass libido, mother of god, I'm ....ing going insane. Love not having water retention. Still 226 on the scale so that's good, means I'm leaning out more if the scale shows the same number but clothes keep getting bigger around the midsection.

Got my meals all packed up and heading off to work soon, will post more tonight on the rest of my day. I just feel good and happy and calm. Great feeling, sure just being back in the gym itself has a lot to do with that, but the pumps in the gym are getting better despite the pussy weight, so just trying to focus on getting as much out of each set as I can.

T
Old 10-31-2013, 11:46 AM
Donating Member

Wow, tribulus on top of the DMZ-15, I don't know if I can take this shit for almost two more months. WTF. The wind blows and I'm horny. I didn't sleep last night because my wife got the banging of a lifetime and I didn't even bust one out. She thinks I'm a robot, lol. Unfortunately for her my head was elsewhere but that's another story.

I feel great, it's taking some getting use to getting in shape and not feeling "swole", I just feel like I'm filling in and trimming down at the same time. I have never felt so good from any PH, this shit is addicting. Non sides, no water retention, no acne, nothing but getting lean and ....ing rock solid. If I could stay on this shit 365 I would. I have many years of AAS use under my belt but this stuff rocks.

Off to work, check in later. No sleep last night so not sure if I'm gonna hit the gym.

T