World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-04-2015, 02:37 PM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
My girlfriend slept with bodybuilder Craig Titus

Hi i am not sure if everybody seen my first post over on the introduction section, but my girlfriend just told me this past weekend that she slept with a bodybuilder named Craig Titus like 15 years ago. I remembering reading about him in the 1990's but I didn't know he was in jail for killing somebody. She told me it was a 1 time thing when she was younger. I keep seeing this guys face in my head. I'm going to try and start working out again and see if that helps. Do you guys think it might help her be more attracted to me? We have been dating for about 10 years now.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Willis Willis Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Why does it matter who she slept with before you? Do you love her? Did you sleep with anyone before her? Who cares, really. Celebrity or not she's with you. Let it go
Old 08-04-2015, 02:50 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Well, she opened up to me after we visited venice Beach two weeks ago and she said that she met him from there when she went to a party with her girlfriends from college. She told me it was the first time she sleep with a bodybuilder. I guess he got around from what I read. She said it was the first and only time she tried to have sex with her butt. It just bothers me. I never thought my church going Ana would have met somebody like him.
Old 08-04-2015, 02:52 PM
Willis Willis Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Honestly, so what. The only thing that matters is how you two feel about each other. On the bright side of things she will never sleep with him again.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

I want to maybe get bigger so maybe she will find me more attractive too. I get a lot of girls that say I am a goodlooking guy, but I could probably make myself look better as I have let myself go over the past 15 or so years. I used to be bigger and have less body fat. I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with her butt, but I guess I was late to the party. She did say that he was too big for it to go into her though so I guess I could still be the first to go all the way with her.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:12 PM
A1food4u A1food4u Is Off Line

Thanked 3,678 Times in 2,931 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
First of all, love is not a size... she's been with you for ten years you say? I think that tells you she likes you. She was young, it was an impulsive thing she did....so what!?! If it was really good she would have developed a thing for muscled guys..... but she didn't, it was just once, so relax, at this stage of the game it means nothing... and she told you.. she trusted you with the info...probably took a lot for your church going girl to admit what she did... commend her... ask her why she told you? Maybe she's trying to gauge your jealousy maybe she wants to come clean...maybe she's telling you she'd like to try new things with you in the bedroom...

if you'd like to be in better shape to rock her world , that's cool. But your motivation can't be a ten year old one night stand!
team631 (10-18-2017)
Old 08-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thank you A1food4u. Do you think she was telling me this because maybe she wants me to have sex with her butt? I just keep getting an image in my head of some other guys big penis ramming my girlfriend in her hole and it being too big for her. Should I try it with her still even though he already did?
Old 08-04-2015, 03:18 PM

A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
DUDE..... I think you should talk to her...10 years is a long time....
team631 (10-18-2017)
Old 08-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Are you saying I should have already done it a long time ago?
Old 08-04-2015, 03:25 PM

I am saying>>>>talk to her!!!!!