World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 02-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,713 Times in 2,075 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
2020: What are you using?

We've had these threads before, but seeing as we are in a new year, it is of my opinion, that we should start a new thread

What are your current and upcoming goals?

What GEAR are you currently administering? And, What you plan to use for the future as the year and goals change?

As for myself...Been out of the gym for nearly 11.5 months due to a few things going on, as well as admitted laziness

Haven't used anything in the past few months, but may start sub-q injects of test here soon. At the end of February, it will be a year since I last hit the gym...might as well wait so when people ask where I've been, I can say a year instead of 11-1/2 months...seems feasible, right?

Will probably start hitting some cardio soon, i'll hit it 1-2x/wk already (yea I know), since i'm like beginner, lol.

Sub-q test is more than enough for me getting back in the swing of things, so that is my goal for both for a few months. Will hopefully get lab work during this time to see where i'm at...probably a complete wellness.

Not sure how much size and strength i'll regain before summer, but my goal by end of summer will be to get shredded as possible. For that, I know I could get away with just test, but i'll probably add in a little tren ace and Mast prop, and maybe anavar the last 6'ish weeks. Not sure of dosages yet, it will be determined once I get to that point.

Now your turn?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Crusader by Choice

Thanked 1,070 Times in 750 Posts
paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I’ve been pretty lazy the last few months, going to the gym but not regular. I just got back in the swing of doing my meal preps and hitting the gym with a passion again.

I was running an hrt dose of straight test with a low hgh backer and I’ve bumped up the test to 750 a week with 450 of deca and I’m running 5ius of hgh split into two doses. Next week my slin arrives and I’m going to start adding slin to the hgh and take it over the course of the day with 1 iu of hgh and slin 5x a day.

I’m 305 right now and I would like to drop down to 285 or 290 and just lean out some more... probably could hit 270-275 if I push. So my goal is to stay motivated and just lean out some more before spring and summer call me to the pool.

~PM
Genetic Freak (02-10-2020), MR. BMJ  (02-11-2020), trip (02-14-2020)
Old 02-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,251 Times in 3,338 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Goal is to improve my overall functional fitness. I am never going to be as strong or as fast as I used to be, but I would like to be at 60-75% of what I used to be. I am sitting at about 35-40% right now.

Right now I am not on anything, but that is going to change soon.
jipped genes (02-11-2020), MR. BMJ  (02-11-2020), paramuscle (02-10-2020), trip (02-14-2020)
Old 02-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Glycomann Glycomann Is Off Line
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,805 Times in 3,068 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
I just did a cycle 5 weeks of Mast/NPP/Test/Dianabol ~ 500/200/200/140 mg. Then Primo/test/Win dropped to 150/200/140 for the last 5 weeks. Just finished and will be on nothing for a month. Then probably TRT only for a while. Work is getting busy and more busy and will be 2 weeks of travel per month soon through June. Then it gets even more busy for 8 months. So the next year looks ugly. No room for a real cycle unless I suddenly handle the stress level better than normal. The best thing I could do would be to optimize hormones, diet and training with more cardio.
Old 02-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Glycomann Glycomann Is Off Line
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,805 Times in 3,068 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Goal is to improve my overall functional fitness. I am never going to be as strong or as fast as I used to be, but I would like to be at 60-75% of what I used to be. I am sitting at about 35-40% right now.

Good luck GF. It will probably feel good to bump up the androgen circuits a bit.
Genetic Freak (02-10-2020), trip (02-14-2020)
Old 02-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpound_Hank has a reputation beyond repute
Currently 254. The bullchit electronic device says I'm 9% but no way in hell - prolly more like 13-14%.On week 9 of test @ 600mg ew. Since shoulder has been feeling much better, I've built a lot of push strength back up. Hitting 225 x 8 on Smith overhead press now - NEVER thought I'd see that again.

Downside is bcoz of lower back injury in Sep last year and lingering sciatica, haven't been able to go heavy as I like on legs, and no deads at all. I was in the worst pain I ever been in for 2 months last fall, and don't wanna go back there.

Goal is to hit single digit bf by July - hoping I can hit it at 235 or more but if not so be it. Gonna stop cycle in a week or two and run trt for 6-8 weeks. When tax refund arrives, gonna get some GH, var and more test for summer plan. MAYBE some mast too, not sure.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dawgpound_Hank For This Useful Post:
chadd77 (02-10-2020), Genetic Freak (02-10-2020), MR. BMJ  (02-11-2020), trip (02-14-2020)
Old 02-10-2020, 08:42 AM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
I've got to get some stuff repaired before I can even think about getting this lard bucket back in shape. I'm on trt, and that's it. About to have a wrist partially fused, so I can start back using it. Then the goal is bjj, and functional fitness. That damned antibiotic, Levaquin, wrecked all of my joints...so lifting the heavy stuff isn't going to work for me any longer.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Swellin For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (02-10-2020), Glycomann (02-10-2020), MR. BMJ  (02-11-2020), trip (02-14-2020)
Old 02-10-2020, 07:06 PM
mailboxkillR mailboxkillR Is Off Line
Community Veteran

mailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond reputemailboxkillR has a reputation beyond repute
goal is to get the jacked look back pull the waist in some. 56 this year higher 250's I'll never push the weight I did in the past to many surgeries on many things. Running a tri-test right now for the past 4 weeks going to switch to 500 test-e mast and GH for a while. I love the tri-test but it knots me up bad
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mailboxkillR For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2020, 06:37 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 3,917 Times in 3,024 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post

Same goals here, also I have pretty decent cardio but want GF cardio. You are my hero bro!

I just started my TRT again. I banked up 3.5 months of script test so I will run 200 mg a wk instead of 100 week.

Also will use Osterine and Anadrine. I have had good luck with both SARMS.

I want to do a triathlon this year.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (02-11-2020), MR. BMJ  (02-11-2020), trip (02-14-2020)
Old 02-11-2020, 07:45 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,251 Times in 3,338 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Same goals here, also I have pretty decent cardio but want GF cardio. You are my hero bro!

I just started my TRT again. I banked up 3.5 months of script test so I will run 200 mg a wk instead of 100 week.

Also will use Osterine and Anadrine. I have had good luck with both SARMS.

I want to do a triathlon this year.
Thanks brother. I always wanted to do a triathlon, but my swimming sucks. A two mile swim would pretty much wipe me out for a week. No way I could run or bike after that.