World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-14-2015, 11:00 AM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Oh goodness everybody, I used the butt sex toy two nights ago and it was actually amazing. The night that I did it I also shaved my self and it looks better down there in my opinion and I think it will help entice her more to wanting me to have sex with her butt. Last night when I got out of the shower she noticed I had shaved and gave me a sexy look. It sucks though because by time I got to bed she had already put on her sweats and was asleep. I almost tried to do it that night with her while she was asleep and I actually stood next o her bed for about 5 minutes debating on whether or not to make a move, but I just went over and used my butt toy in the front bathroom. That thing is amazing but I think I developed a rash and blister from thrusting on it so hard. I just used some liquid dish soap for lubication, but I think I still need to find a different option because on a few occasions there were bubbles. I wonder if I can use the thing in a bubble bath? I have to admit that my confidence seems to be going up, and I am thinking of Craig less and less. I hate that guy and I hope he is in fact getting butt sexered by other guys in prison. I still hope she doesn't remember him when we do it our first time.

Also I think I am going to have to do the butt sex thing with the wife at night or before the 6:36am advice that boomer suggested because we are already getting ready for work at that time andusually have to be out of the house by 7am since we live in Los Angeles and hit traffic.

Darkness I would never cheat on my girlfriend but if I was single I would try that route out if it was with another girl. I don't like men yuck.

For shaving I just used the clippers because I didn't want to get razor burn and also I am still concerned that if I do have herpes or HIV or the clap that it may possibly transfer onto the clippers. Does anybody know if Craig the bodybuilder ever got any kind of STD or herpes?

I am getting both excited and nervous for saturday night and I hope everything goes well. Does anybody have anymore tips that might help me?

Regardless of how this all goes the members here have been very helpful and supportive for me and I plan on staying here as a member for a long time. I am going to talk to Nate the owner to see how I can help do my part in helping the board more as a way to say thank you to everybody.

Thanks again and ill keep everybody up to date on what happens. I feel like I know you all personally after all the support given to me.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-14-2015, 02:08 PM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,426 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistdenigma View Post
That's a brilliant idea. I used him for butt sex when I needed practice too.
I bet ozzys butt is loose enough that no one gets hurt
Old 08-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,426 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFLAKE View Post
Oh goodness everybody, I used the butt sex toy two nights ago and it was actually amazing. The night that I did it I also shaved my self and it looks better down there in my opinion and I think it will help entice her more to wanting me to have sex with her butt. Last night when I got out of the shower she noticed I had shaved and gave me a sexy look. It sucks though because by time I got to bed she had already put on her sweats and was asleep. I almost tried to do it that night with her while she was asleep and I actually stood next o her bed for about 5 minutes debating on whether or not to make a move, but I just went over and used my butt toy in the front bathroom. That thing is amazing but I think I developed a rash and blister from thrusting on it so hard. I just used some liquid dish soap for lubication, but I think I still need to find a different option because on a few occasions there were bubbles. I wonder if I can use the thing in a bubble bath? I have to admit that my confidence seems to be going up, and I am thinking of Craig less and less. I hate that guy and I hope he is in fact getting butt sexered by other guys in prison. I still hope she doesn't remember him when we do it our first time.

Also I think I am going to have to do the butt sex thing with the wife at night or before the 6:36am advice that boomer suggested because we are already getting ready for work at that time andusually have to be out of the house by 7am since we live in Los Angeles and hit traffic.

Darkness I would never cheat on my girlfriend but if I was single I would try that route out if it was with another girl. I don't like men yuck.

For shaving I just used the clippers because I didn't want to get razor burn and also I am still concerned that if I do have herpes or HIV or the clap that it may possibly transfer onto the clippers. Does anybody know if Craig the bodybuilder ever got any kind of STD or herpes?

I am getting both excited and nervous for saturday night and I hope everything goes well. Does anybody have anymore tips that might help me?

Regardless of how this all goes the members here have been very helpful and supportive for me and I plan on staying here as a member for a long time. I am going to talk to Nate the owner to see how I can help do my part in helping the board more as a way to say thank you to everybody.

Thanks again and ill keep everybody up to date on what happens. I feel like I know you all personally after all the support given to me.
As far as further advice, they just told me that if I could get past the smell I had it licked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (08-14-2015)
Old 08-14-2015, 03:19 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,414 Times in 2,475 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
As far as further advice, they just told me that if I could get past the smell I had it licked.
Which direction were you approaching it from?

I always heard if you can smell the creek when you get to the belly button head back up to the mountains that water ain't drinkable
Old 08-14-2015, 04:39 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,907 Times in 3,096 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post

I always heard if you can smell the creek when you get to the belly button head back up to the mountains that water ain't drinkable
Been using that same motto since I was a teenager.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,509 Times in 1,930 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Been using that same motto since I was a teenager.
Dudes, this is tried, tested and TRUE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFLAKE View Post

Look into Clambutteroil dude, it is the best!

Sounds like you have a good chance of getting some fudgepacking done this weekend

lol joke brother, good to see some newbs posting here
Old 08-14-2015, 07:49 PM

Thanked 3,672 Times in 2,925 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
from a culinary perspective... if it smells like salmon keep on jamming
if it smells like trout get the .... out!!!
Friggemall (08-17-2015)
Old 08-14-2015, 09:45 PM
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,118 Times in 780 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
from a culinary perspective... if it smells like salmon keep on jamming
if it smells like trout get the .... out!!!

One time I had a girl who's Beaver I could smell when she took her pants off on the other side of a room. The room was pretty good sized too.

In case your wondering, yes I still hit it, lol.

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016
Old 08-14-2015, 11:22 PM
flexappeal flexappeal Is Off Line
Community Veteran

flexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond reputeflexappeal has a reputation beyond repute
This thread may become a classic lol.
Old 08-15-2015, 08:40 AM
Community Veteran

myosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond reputemyosaurus has a reputation beyond repute
Wait did you stick that toy into your butt and not your girlfriends?