World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
I'm not trying to offend you in any way but listen very carefully to these words:

If you happen to be trolling this forum you will be bounced out of here faster than you think.

Proceed with caution.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willis For This Useful Post:
flexappeal (08-06-2015), Friggemall (08-05-2015), ozzy69 (08-04-2015)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-04-2015, 03:29 PM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Hi A1food4u, so you think I should talk to her first about having sex with her butt? I was thinking i'd take her out to a nice dinner and then afterward maybe during a movie on the couch start trying to do it after working her up some during regular sex?
Old 08-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Nate what is trolling? I apologize if I am doing that. I am not sure what it is right now though. I appreciate all the advice so far by you and A1food4u though because I am going through a rough time and think that working out may help me feel better and help my girlfriend be more attracted to me.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFLAKE View Post
Nate what is trolling? I apologize if I am doing that. I am not sure what it is right now though. I appreciate all the advice so far by you and A1food4u though because I am going through a rough time and think that working out may help me feel better and help my girlfriend be more attracted to me.
I'm moving this thread to the appropriate forum. There will be a link to follow/find it.

We run a very tight ship here. You can google "forum troll" if you like. For now I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Please do not be offended or stop posting, we are here to help if that is what you seek.
Old 08-04-2015, 03:41 PM
HDH HDH Is Off Line
Community Veteran

HDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond reputeHDH has a reputation beyond repute
Fvking hilarious!!

I almost cried.

Who is this?

Keep it coming, the entertainment value of this thread is priceless

H
The Following User Says Thank You to HDH For This Useful Post:
ozzy69 (08-04-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 03:41 PM
Community Veteran

Dawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant futureDawgpound_Hank has a brilliant future
I just went to ban this guy and realized I'm not a MOD over here haha - somebody ban this trolling fool. Isn't it obvious duh?
Old 08-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Guys, i'm not sure what I did wrong? I don't want to get a ban though. I just decided to start working out again and after a google search on working out and bodybuilding sites, I just started clicking and reading some over the last week. I joined this one after reading a few because it seemed like you guys help each other out like a team. I am going to start working out now though but I seen there was a general chat place here to post off topic things and I wanted to vent so you guys know where I am coming from when I start posting about working out and getting bigger.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:06 PM
Trapology Trapology Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Trapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant futureTrapology has a brilliant future
You do things for yourself always, never for other people

Lets say you put in the work to be a craig level type guy, and youre miserable, are you going to continue for someone else?
Old 08-04-2015, 04:26 PM

Thanked 1,938 Times in 1,430 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Is this a troll?

It did make me wonder if I should be having sex with a butt though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (08-05-2015)
Old 08-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

I think I may try and discuss this with my girlfriend and ask her if she wouldn't mind doing this with me too. I've never discussed this type of thing with her though so I am not sure how to bring it up. Do any of you guys have any tips on how I should accomplish this?

I still think it would be easier to just sort of gently stick my thing to that section of her while having sex, but maybe A1food4u is right?