World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 08-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Dagmeat Dagmeat Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant futureDagmeat has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
HAHAHAHA!!! There it is! I'm glad it was preserved for future generations.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagmeat For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (08-12-2015)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 08-12-2015, 02:31 PM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Guys I have been busy the last two days so I apologize if you all thought I wasn't serious on posting here anymore. I have been thinking about all of this a lot still and want to put some kind of plan in place for this next weekend to see if I can maybe do this with my girlfriend. Yesterday during my lunch I went to the local sex shop and asked some questions on how I should go about all this and the guy encouraged me to buy a plastic butt toy to practice on first because he said that it can hurt her if I am not gentle. He told me that it will help get some practice in before I go for the plunge. So I bought one for $60 and plan on using it tonight while my girlfriend is at her sisters house to get a little practice in. I asked him if he had ever heard of Craig Titus and he said he didn't know who he was but said that if he was too big for her butt having a ten inch penis that she is lucky because it would have hurt her a lot. My girlfriend did say that he also made her bleed a lot when they had sex too and that he was only the fourth guy she had been with. Supposedly after him there was only one other guy and then me. Everything still feels fine but she makes these farting sounds that come from her private area when we are having regular sex. I am not sure why that happens but but she never complains either. She has never bled when we had sex so that is good. She will be away for a few hours tonight so i'll let you guys know how this toy works out for me.

Has anybody ever used one of these butt toys and can I hurt it or myself too? Also how much different is it from the real thing? The guy I talked to at the store said they feel pretty amazing and that I should enjoy it. He also said I should by something to help as a lubricant before having sex with her butt? Do you guys know what is the best oil to use because I want to by it soon before this weekend when I Take the plunge.

Probably on Friday I am going to shave myself like I have been wanting to do.

I'll probably come back during my afternoon break or later tonight after I use this toy. Thanks again for all the support its helping me get through all of this. I think once I do it one time I will stop thinking of Craig too.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:38 PM
SNOWFLAKE SNOWFLAKE Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

SNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant futureSNOWFLAKE has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistdenigma View Post
This should be a sticky. Why are you guys ....ing around with this poor dude? Snow, Get her from behind in the doggy position, aka doggy style. While you're hitting it from the back, stick your thumb in her cinnamon ring. If she groans or doesn't object, pull you junk out of her vagina and gently ease it in her balloon knot. Don't waste your time talking. Just do it and get it over with. You'll thank me later.
Twistedenigma that sounds like what I have planned to do. Do you think it matters if I do it at night or in the mornig or during the day? This is going to be my first time doing this and I am not sure if it matters what time of the day or night is best? I was always under the assumption that their private areas worked like a clock or moon at certain times of the day and that is when it would be best to do things like this. Thanks for helping me out.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
You better give her a heads up ( no pun intended) hours beforehand or you may expierence something you will never forget. It could even ruin sex for you. Absolutely do no take her to a Buffett beforehand. Also, toss that toy. Give it to the neighbors kid or something.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Administrator

Thanked 8,396 Times in 5,508 Posts
Willis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond reputeWillis has a reputation beyond repute
One more thing- don't hit it doggy, let her ride it so she can be in control. She can always go rodeo if you want the backside view.
Old 08-13-2015, 10:33 AM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,414 Times in 2,475 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Just be careful Snowflake...there is a member here that told a story that when he went in the wrong hole his wife blacked his eye. LMAO!
Old 08-13-2015, 10:49 AM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWFLAKE View Post
Twistedenigma that sounds like what I have planned to do. Do you think it matters if I do it at night or in the mornig or during the day? This is going to be my first time doing this and I am not sure if it matters what time of the day or night is best? I was always under the assumption that their private areas worked like a clock or moon at certain times of the day and that is when it would be best to do things like this. Thanks for helping me out.
You should try first thing in the morning, like at 06:36 precisely ( as thats when hormone studies have shown that women are their "horniest") She'll be half asleep so if she gets upset, you can play it off like you weren't awake enough

Or try it around 15 mins after going to bed..... after a big bottle of patron and a small stick of happy hay
Old 08-13-2015, 10:51 AM
gorilla34 gorilla34 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

gorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond reputegorilla34 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistdenigma View Post
This should be a sticky. Why are you guys ....ing around with this poor dude? Snow, Get her from behind in the doggy position, aka doggy style. While you're hitting it from the back, stick your thumb in her cinnamon ring. If she groans or doesn't object, pull you junk out of her vagina and gently ease it in her balloon knot. Don't waste your time talking. Just do it and get it over with. You'll thank me later.
balloon knot.....I almost fell out of my chair laughing at this.
Old 08-13-2015, 12:24 PM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,934 Times in 1,426 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
Hey snow I think I have a better idea. Rather than you try to figure this all out on your own, why don't to have an expert on butt sex show you how to do it, then practice on them. That way you can approach your GF with confidence.

So what you need is an immediate sure thing for you to ask for you to have practice sex with their butt who won't ever turn you down. Ozzy comes to mind first...
Old 08-14-2015, 08:53 AM
-TE- -TE- Is Off Line
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,034 Times in 1,511 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
Hey snow I think I have a better idea. Rather than you try to figure this all out on your own, why don't to have an expert on butt sex show you how to do it, then practice on them. That way you can approach your GF with confidence.

So what you need is an immediate sure thing for you to ask for you to have practice sex with their butt who won't ever turn you down. Ozzy comes to mind first...
That's a brilliant idea. I used him for butt sex when I needed practice too.