World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 02-13-2020, 12:28 PM

Thanked 2,728 Times in 2,356 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Roger that.

Fasted cardio
60 min recumbent bike
3 kilometers brisk walk

Post breakfast
Brisk walk 3 kilometers

PM
Brisk walk
5 kilometers (still looking for the missing cat)

Total-body isometric workout

4 reps of each exercise below, contracting for 10 seconds in each rep.

Bent-over press against wall
Prayer pose
High plank
Self-arm wrestling (each side)
Triceps extension against wall
Low plank
Low squat

Recumbent bike
30 minutes

Last edited by millenium girl; 02-13-2020 at 12:32 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-14-2020, 09:55 AM

millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Fasted cardio

First patrol
6 kilometers

Post breakfast
Second patrol
4 kilometers

PM
Brisk walk (with the cat's owners)
7 kilometers

Light back workout

Deadlifts 3 sets of 10
One arm rows 3 sets of 10
Narrow rows 3 sets of 10
Wide rows 3 sets of 10
Old 02-14-2020, 10:34 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,266 Times in 3,345 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I think you could have walked across Europe by now.
A1food4u (02-17-2020), millenium girl (02-15-2020)
Old 02-15-2020, 04:59 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,864 Times in 1,530 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
and back,lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (02-17-2020), millenium girl (02-15-2020)
Old 02-15-2020, 11:44 AM

Haha .... I keep walking no matter what. My Apple Watch keeps me motivated.
But the results of my blood work aren't good. I forwarded them to GG. I'm panicking again.

Today was cardio only

Fasted cardio
60' recumbent bike

1st patrol
4 kilometers

Post breakfast
2nd patrol
4 kilometers

PM
Brisk walk
6,5 kilometers
Genetic Freak (02-15-2020)
Old 02-16-2020, 10:50 AM

Cardio only

Fasted cardio
Recumbent bike
45 min

Post breakfast
Patrol #1
5,5 kilometers

Treadmill
5 kilometers (12% incline)

PM
Patrol #2
5,95 kilometers

Recumbent bike
45 minutes
Old 02-16-2020, 12:38 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
5+ hours of cardio. What else do you do during the day? If you are spending your entire day doing cardio then you are not exactly living.
Old 02-17-2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
5+ hours of cardio. What else do you do during the day? If you are spending your entire day doing cardio then you are not exactly living.
I'm patrolling streets and parks looking for missing cats. I don't see it as cardio all day. When the weather is stormy like last week and today I limit my patrols and sit on the recumbent bike watching TV.
I applied for volunteer work but I haven't heard back from the organisations yet.

Fasted cardio
Patrol #1
5,5 kilometers

Post breakfast
45 min recumbent bike

Arms

Biceps curls 3 sets of 10
Hammer curls 3 sets of 10
Wrist curls 3 sets of 10
One arm concentration curls 3 sets of 10

Triceps kickbacks 3 sets of 10
One arm overhead extensions 3 sets of 10
Lying overhead extensions 3 sets of 10

PM
Patrol #2
3,5 kilometers

Recumbent bike
20 minutes
Old 02-17-2020, 05:06 PM

Good job MG. Not sure if you have called them to find out about your application, but that may be what is needed. Just like a job application you have to be persistent with these people. I like to show up and talk to them in person. People are less likely to tell you no to your face. That is how I got my job now. I showed up in person with my resume in hand. I applied to the position after I had already been offered the job.
millenium girl (02-18-2020)
Old 02-18-2020, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Good job MG. Not sure if you have called them to find out about your application, but that may be what is needed. Just like a job application you have to be persistent with these people. I like to show up and talk to them in person. People are less likely to tell you no to your face. That is how I got my job now. I showed up in person with my resume in hand. I applied to the position after I had already been offered the job.
That makes sense GF. Glad you found a job you like. No wonder they had offered it to you. You are the most capable professional, thorough guy around.

I met the lady responsible for Villa Samson where patients can spend time with their pet while they are at the hospital. I would only work a few hours/days a month. Another possibility would be the foundation (administrative work and events). She also told me to do volunteer work for a center of palliative care (for terminal patients). Not for me (I have bad anxiety in the presence of cancer patients). I'm gonna keep looking.

Fasted cardio
3,5 kilometers treadmill

Patrol #1
3,8 kilometers

Post breakfast
30 min recumbent bike

PM
Patrol #2
3,5 kilometers

Light chest workout
Push ups 3 sets of 10 (I had to change the position of my hands to work out around the pain)
Pullovers 3 sets of 10
Db press 3 sets of 10
Db press neutral grip 3 sets of 10

Last edited by millenium girl; 02-18-2020 at 12:43 PM.