World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Pictures and Videos > Female Bodybuilders

Shoutbox

Old 03-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Thunder Thunder Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond reputeThunder has a reputation beyond repute
I like.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,971 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Angela Salvagno

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strongarm For This Useful Post:
Amazon Lover (09-09-2011), Zygon (06-01-2013)
Old 04-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to behold
Wow am i the only one who thinks thats a shame? You can clearly tell she was a knockout before all the gear and HGH and whatever else. Now she doesn't do it for me at all.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:51 PM
nobody nobody Is Off Line
Donating Member

nobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond repute
I beg to differ jay. she will do it and you wouldn't have to do anything. I would so hit that. I really dig a chick who puts that kind of work into her body. I mean, if she put her hands on me I would only put up a fight so that she and I could both enjoyed it.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:51 AM
INTIMID8OR INTIMID8OR Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

INTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond reputeINTIMID8OR has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see one pick of her face that I think is hot ....
... "You can't out-train a lousy diet!

http://www.worldclassbodybuilding.co...g_baby_jpg.jpg
BASSKILLER Is my sister from another Mister..

Old 04-06-2009, 07:39 AM
Community Veteran

strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Angela Salvagno

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to strongarm For This Useful Post:
Amazon Lover (09-09-2011), Zygon (06-01-2013)
Old 04-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Community Veteran

The Following User Says Thank You to strongarm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2009, 08:56 AM
Jay Jay Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Jay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to beholdJay is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMID8OR View Post
I don't see one pick of her face that I think is hot ....
+1 to that. What a shame if you ask me
Old 04-06-2009, 06:43 PM
Community Veteran

The Following User Says Thank You to strongarm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Community Veteran

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
+1 to that. What a shame if you ask me
Its not a shame, if she's happy with her self.