World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Hormone Replacement Therapy

Shoutbox

Hormone Replacement Therapy Learn and discuss more on Testosterone Therapy and Hormone Replacement The role testosterone plays in maintaining youthful Testosterone Levels, alleviating depression, as well as inducing fat loss in those who are unable to reduce body weight regardless of diet and exercise.

Old 10-25-2017, 09:30 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 2,668 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edvedr View Post
Can you elaborate further? Ive been on TRT for years with no break and it keeps doing what it is suppose to. I could not handle crashing again and going down to 100 for test levels.
You're lucky. Jipped will have to chime in. He had some issues where it felt meh a while back and he did a pct and came off for a while last year. I do the same. After a while the mental clarity, increased libido and faster recover seem to wane. If you haven't felt that then good on you. Also some folks get high hematocrit from just TRT doses and have to either get off for a while or donate every 8-12 weeks. Chronic donations can lead to some anemias so the safest thing is to come off periodically under such circumstances.

Old 10-26-2017, 03:05 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
You're lucky. Jipped will have to chime in. He had some issues where it felt meh a while back and he did a pct and came off for a while last year. I do the same. After a while the mental clarity, increased libido and faster recover seem to wane. If you haven't felt that then good on you. Also some folks get high hematocrit from just TRT doses and have to either get off for a while or donate every 8-12 weeks. Chronic donations can lead to some anemias so the safest thing is to come off periodically under such circumstances.
Do you think its possible that we just become use to the benefits and not so much that they wane? I have noticed the 3 that you mentioned but they also bounce back. I just figured it other things that could be effecting me. If we come off and our levels drop, once we come back on we are certainly going to feel them in a heightened sense cause we were just low for however long.
Old 10-26-2017, 06:19 PM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,498 Times in 1,245 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
u can't forget where we come from:

A. Test, AS, Modern Era, Germany Concentration Camps - 1935

B. GH - 1985 - Dwarfism

so, 80 years of data, and 30 years of data, the big pharma boys know this stuff six ways to sunday back and around sideways

Facts are:

A. Do some young children need GH assistance, yes, it was what it was approved for, and slowly they have expanded use of it, ie, Dr's Discretion, gh is gh is gh, falls off after early 40's

B. Test and Gonads - do some young teens, 15, or older 20-25 need it, heck yeah

From those two starting points it's always drive at your own risk your mileage may vary

I did 2 yrs. of hrt straight, came off wid nuttin honey, nuttin, it was a rough six months, was fine after that, never mental issue, ur body purges fluids and you hit a down lo spot, next test test still 800 at 46ish
Old 10-26-2017, 06:22 PM
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
The devil is STRESS, plain and simple...

And at one time you were, you have not been there in a decade, and it's highly likely you won't be, you found the path for you and your's, u r in fact one of the few who is factually living the dream they dreamed of....Korrect--?
Old 10-26-2017, 06:47 PM
Community Veteran

edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
The devil is STRESS, plain and simple...

And at one time you were, you have not been there in a decade, and it's highly likely you won't be, you found the path for you and your's, u r in fact one of the few who is factually living the dream they dreamed of....Korrect--?
who are you asking? lol
Old 10-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Community Veteran

Mr. Edvdr, lol.............don't u remember ur original posts from wherever us aliens came from, lol
Old 10-26-2017, 11:37 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 2,668 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by edvedr View Post
Do you think its possible that we just become use to the benefits and not so much that they wane? I have noticed the 3 that you mentioned but they also bounce back. I just figured it other things that could be effecting me. If we come off and our levels drop, once we come back on we are certainly going to feel them in a heightened sense cause we were just low for however long.
Don't think so for some people. Works along the same line as people that stay on all the time have to increase dose for same effects. Sensitivity diminishes. Refereing to TRT, test C TRT does not follow normal hormonal patterns. It goes in as a bolus and raises for say 5 days and tehn drops for another 5 days. Endogenous test raises and falls daily. There is a lot going on physiologically in time, in sequence, in rhythm that keeps everything kicking and popping in the natural state. The pattern is altered when the exogenous test is used so sensitivity can wane.
edvedr (10-27-2017), trip (10-27-2017)
Old 10-27-2017, 11:05 AM
Community Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
Mr. Edvdr, lol.............don't u remember ur original posts from wherever us aliens came from, lol
lol not sure what post you mean but yes sir you are correct in every word you said. My 20's were a cluster .... of stress and since my current wife and I got together 11 years ago life has been good.
The Following User Says Thank You to edvedr For This Useful Post:
trip (10-28-2017)
Old 10-28-2017, 04:40 AM
Community Veteran

no post ed, just the general time frame, posts, pm's, books, talks, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to trip For This Useful Post:
edvedr (10-28-2017)
Old 11-01-2017, 08:30 AM

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,873 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Glyco, you are right. I seem to get to a point where the exogenous test is not giving me what it used to. I will go back on in the spring and I know I will feel like king kong for the first 4 months then it will plateau for a while then wane.

I did not take enough time off last time I came off. i also did not do a good PCT like i did this time.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato