World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Steroid Articles

Shoutbox

Old 10-29-2017, 03:18 PM
BigSarge BigSarge Is Off Line
Donating Member

BigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant futureBigSarge has a brilliant future
Here is some feedback then!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
lol, i appreciate feedback also, only way to adjust the settings of one's direction, i still get lost and need finding help to this day
Trip,
I continue breaking the accepted, rules of reality.

Resistance training has enabled me, to override, my supposed, genetic misfortunes.. I'd trained,in Martial, and fighting arts.. I began my true unfolding, from the depths of shear agony from injuries or accidents to the battling COPD, heart failure, massive lumbar injury and coming back from two different gun shots. The 1st @16 yrs old, and second I was 29 yrs old!!! The first injury at 16 bullet penetrated center of my hand and out thru my middle knuckle.. I was told to learnt how I would use my left hand because I would never climb ladders, shake hands with right hand type with one hand to type or anything else on my right hand again and the second time one 9 mm Hydra-Shok penetrating my right shoulder, traveled underneath my armpit and wond up in my pectoral muscle again 'they' asserted I would never have a set of pectorials looking symmetrical again... all these things have of come to pass as conquered, dealt with! etc.

I have always believed in vitamins, my mother was a firm believer inoculations were a dangerous thing, so I have never been inoculated.. I don't get a flu shot I don't take antibiotics as best as possible there's many things that I've done and survived simply because I refuse to accept the 'way' things are.. Imho, one must walk in the opposite direction of society.

Returning to the vitamins supplementation... Utilizing cutting-edge research Chems, AAS, peptides, pro hormones, growth hormone releasing peptide, etc. I've found you can quite readily challenge the rules of accepted order of things.!!

I do not believe that you can overtrain, I believe that there is under preparation and overexertion, however overtraining just makes over adaptation and massive muscle mass message string fingers ,I look to construction workers who bring it all day long, often,,they have ripped sinew like forearms, their biceps and triceps shoulders, back, and legs everything is all together, more or less, symmetrical and looking good, sure there are fat slobs, pardon my prejudice, who works construction field but generally you'll find they don't really work. As much as they talk....

As time goes on one realizes, like negative thinking coming to pass, positive thinking also comes to pass!!
Throughout my journey I have broken many of the rules, I'm 51 years...I went from a functioning heart to very compromised heart, COPD, losing all my teeth, the things that I've posted on WCBB, so the things that I believe, I achieve. My correlation here is that everybody on these boards could be on other board or chat rooms etc but we don't (well I don't). Seems to this iron warrior, without finding others within WCBB to challenge your thinking, your training, your supplementation, in my opinion, so ones outcome is really more than just working out with the smallest person in the gym so you feel better!! I never let someone else's 1MAxRep, screw with me or make me feel that I'm less because I have not, yet, in some way, or lift challenged myself.. However, I bring it, challenging my previous achievements it's not until you challenge yourself, are willing to learn from other people's antidotal experiences...imo we must always strive to be more than who we are, bigger than who we are, I believe we must love beyond comfort 'till it hurts you must give more than you once thought possible. . In the gym be wise, but be explosive...
I believe Mike Mentzer said "you must always attempt the momentarily impossible" well Trip that's what I do.

As I spellcheck and look at the writing I hope I gave some feedback that was worth reading. I appreciate your feedback and encourage you to keep on keeping on brother..
BigSarge.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigSarge For This Useful Post:
Big B (11-12-2017), Boomer (10-30-2017), Glycomann (10-29-2017), trip (11-12-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Deacon Deacon Is Off Line
Lifetime Member

Deacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant futureDeacon has a brilliant future
a lot of what is said I have learned over the years