World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > General prepper discussion

Shoutbox

Old 11-06-2017, 11:44 AM
Swellin Swellin Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
BTW, everyone single one of us here needs a medical bag of some kind in the vehicle. That bag should include one of two tourniquets (according to most of the folks that train this stuff). Here is a link to one of the two, but never buy this anywhere but the original site. They are faked, and the fakes are not useful.

http://www.tacmedsolutions.com/produ...ext-Generation
The Following User Says Thank You to Swellin For This Useful Post:
trip (11-07-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Thanked 3,374 Times in 2,655 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swellin View Post
BTW, everyone single one of us here needs a medical bag of some kind in the vehicle. That bag should include one of two tourniquets (according to most of the folks that train this stuff). Here is a link to one of the two, but never buy this anywhere but the original site. They are faked, and the fakes are not useful.

Yep. In addition, I have 4 packets of quick-clot.
Old 11-07-2017, 07:02 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,497 Times in 1,244 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swellin View Post

man, you are so right on this one, great information, idea and business

30 bucks...quality rig
Old 11-07-2017, 08:04 AM
jipped genes jipped genes Is Off Line

Thanked 2,471 Times in 1,873 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
I am 12 hears old at heart, so I have my knapsack, in it:

wallet, car keys, phone

my work orders for the day...
where is your knife? A man must carry a pocket knife........at least that is what my grandpa said.

--Thomas Jefferson

if ignorance is bliss than i am very blessed.

Tact is for people who are not witty enough to use sarcasm.

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Old 11-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Mr.T Mr.T Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Mr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond reputeMr.T has a reputation beyond repute
I wear a small neck knife that has a parachord wrapped handle, and also a small pocket knife all the time. I need to put a first aid kit in my pick up, along with a survival bag.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:49 PM
GBAGH GBAGH Is Off Line
Nobel Peace Prize Protestor

GBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond reputeGBAGH has a reputation beyond repute
I'm lucky to live someplace where if I want to wear my 1911 with two spare magazines and a Kabar on my belt, in plain sight, I don't have any problems with it. Life is good when you can live free.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:57 AM

jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GBAGH View Post
I'm lucky to live someplace where if I want to wear my 1911 with two spare magazines and a Kabar on my belt, in plain sight, I don't have any problems with it. Life is good when you can live free.
I can open carry but I just think it puts a target on you if you do. Bad guys look for that stuff. I saw the vid of a guy open carrying and some fella walked up and smacked him in the head with a metal pole and stole his pistol.

I can also carry a bowie knife ir a samurai sword openly but again, not prudent IMO

Mr T what kind of neck knife do you have?

--Thomas Jefferson

“Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.”
Plato
Old 11-13-2017, 06:06 PM
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
Jipped, I talked to a deputy who I have rolled with (funny how that changes what you think of a guy, for people who know) and his thoughts on open carry are as follows:

I LOOOOVE to see someone open carrying. Ya know why? Because if the shit goes down, I know they are going to be a target, and it will give me time to draw and start putting steal on target before they know I'm even there.

The rest of the story is that if one is carrying open, it is a deterrent. If more than one, in a given venue, is carrying openly...it's an absolute stop sign for someone planning something. Now they know that there's violence waiting for them, from more than one corner, if they initiate a problem.
Old 11-14-2017, 09:01 AM

I can see that swellin, I rarely see people open carry. I think most folk feel like a target. and many of the folk who open carry (not all by any means) are the type you don't want to carry as they are doing it due to penis envy or they were picked on as a kid. "Oh look at me I have a gun and I am powerful" syndrome

Concealed gives a very real tactical advantage. Yes I cannot carry a full size combat pistol BUT a bad guy not knowing I have it is worth carrying a compact 10X over.

in a gunfight in my limited experience every single advantage is important.

in force on force training we all know we have pistols and we all know we are going to fight with them (simunitions) it makes it WAY harder.

--Thomas Jefferson

Plato
Old 11-14-2017, 11:42 AM
Community Veteran

I agree with you on every single point.