World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 11-07-2017, 07:03 PM
graybass graybass Is Off Line
Veteran

graybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to beholdgraybass is a splendid one to behold
OK my craziest cycle and best gains in 30 years of being in the game.

Test Enan 1200mg EW
Deca 800mg EW
EQ 800mg EW
Big Greenies (Real Anadrol) 100mg ED
Ran for 12 weeks then switched out the Deca for Tren E 800mg EW, dropped the drols.
Ran that another 12 weeks.
At the end of 24 weeks I felt like I had finally, after lifting my whole life had the look I wanted. Big Cut Beef! Yeah baby. First time in my life my biceps had kinda a long squared off look the I loved. Real bodybuilder arms, my life's dream!
I maintained a lot of that size by adding HGH later in life.
That year changed my life. Probably dangerous for me now lol
The Following User Says Thank You to graybass For This Useful Post:
trip (11-07-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 PM
Prospect Prospect Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Prospect is on a distinguished road
My best so far as far as size:

Test E 750mg/wk 12 weeks
Deca 400mg/wk 12 weeks
Dbol 50mg/day 5 weeks
humulin r 10iu post workout only

Everybody was asking me what the hell was going on. It was great. It wasn't necessarily this drug combo that did it though. At this point in my life, my diet/training were the most consistent, and it was before any injuries.
Old 11-22-2017, 09:29 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
Back in 1988 when I was stationed in England. I was getting some size on for the Mr. USAFE contest that was being held in Germany. The 1st place finishers in each weight class from all the European bases competed at this contest. My wife had also qualified so that made it a special time for us.

3 1/2 months from the competition I started this cycle:
400 mg T Cyp /w
300 mg Deca/ w
Ran it for 8 weeks. On wk 5-8 I took 50 mg Anadrol split morning and night. The last 5 wks before the show I was off everything except for some T Prop at 75mg/ Ed.

Since I ate a ton of VERY clean food throughout , my gains were almost all lean ones. Before I started the T Prop I topped out at 240 lbs and I was the strongest I'd ever been.

Benching 315 lbs for 18 reps and going up to 375 for 8 reps. Sqauts at 500 lbs for 8-10 reps and leg presses with 20 plates for sets of 12. That Anadrol was some crazy stuff man!! God I felt so unstoppable and was training at 5:00 am and then again at 6:00 pm and would wake up in the middle of the night and eat another big ass meal then go back to sleep. Hungry all the time.
Old 11-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Brotein Brotein Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Brotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond reputeBrotein has a reputation beyond repute
Test prop 500mg wk
Tren ace 500mg wk
Mast prop 500mg wk
Anavar. 50mg ed
Hgh 4iu ed
Old 11-23-2017, 02:07 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
Test 500mg
EQ
Mast

Been so long I don't remember the dosage but that was my favorite combo. My libido was so high I wanted to .... anything that walked.