World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Boxing

Shoutbox

Boxing Boxing forum with discussions on the latest boxing news, upcoming fights, results and boxing history

Old 07-03-2017, 09:42 PM
Administrator

Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,698 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
The decision was a joke. I like the kid who won, but he lost this fight. How in the heck did that chick judge have it 117-111 for Horn? Pac should probably retire, but i'd probably want to revenge this shitty decision too. I couldn't believe it when they announced Horn as the winner...jeez.

Old 07-04-2017, 12:37 AM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
I think he should avenge the loss; I have no problem with that because it was a fluke he lost & I would not want that to be my last fight. But I say avenge it & maybe fight one more time & then retire gracefully.

But before the fight, there were talks of him fighting a Mikey Garcia, Errol Spence, Terrance Crawford or a Keith Thurman. Adrien Broner as well but I doubt Broner gets past Mikey Garcia. The scariest name on that list for Manny is Errol Spence because he's a big welterweight with serious power, he's 22-0 with 19 KO's. Then probably Mikey Garcia who is 36-0 with 30 KO's but he's only 5' 7" I believe & Spence is 5'9". Those two guys could seriously hurt Manny Pacquiao & I would not want to see that. Crawford would destroy the Pacquiao I saw this past Saturday as well but he's not a big puncher, he might be the best out of all of them but it's his superior technical ability that separates him from the competition, not the power. I've never seen a fighter switch from orthodox to southpaw back & forth as seamlessly as Crawford; I forget the fight but he finished off this one dude with a like a 8 punch combo where he switched stances 3 times. Plus I think it will be the first time I think Pacquiao faces someone who is without a doubt faster than him both foot & hand speed.

Keith Thurman would probably KO Manny to but I hate Thurman lol & I want someone to beat his ass so hopefully, he never gets the chance to face Manny.

All these fighters know about Pacquiao's greatness & know beating him will help establish their names & become bigger PPV draws. People tend to forget that Pacquiao started of at flyweight 112 lb's, the man has to eat 7,000- 8,000 calories a day when he trains in order to make the 147 lb welterweight limit. So age + being the smaller man against just about everybody is not a good look. Pacquiao is a living legend so that means he has a target on his back & I would hate for the last image of Pacquiao in the ring to look something like this

Last edited by Triple D Star; 07-04-2017 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-04-2017, 01:01 AM
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
For those that don't know about the guys I talked about; I am going to put the videos of the 3 I like. F Keith Thurman & Adrien Broner lol

Terrence Crawford
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Errol Spence
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Mikey Garcia
+ YouTube Video

Sorry, the quality of the Mikey Garcia is not the best but it's the best most up to date highlight I could find.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:38 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,528 Times in 2,783 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
That is the thing when they talk about Pacquiao not knocking anyone out since Cotto. They forget that he is a guy fighting 35 pounds heavier than where he started. He does not have the power of the other guys at 147. The guys he is fighting weigh 165+ a few weeks before the fight.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:20 AM

Thanked 2,885 Times in 2,202 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
Yeah I hear you. My body is shot and I get the calling just about daily.
yep, sparring day comes and I am there 80% of the time even though I know I am not going to do better than the last time but I want to try that one new thing I learned.

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble.
It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:46 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
That is the thing when they talk about Pacquiao not knocking anyone out since Cotto. They forget that he is a guy fighting 35 pounds heavier than where he started. He does not have the power of the other guys at 147. The guys he is fighting weigh 165+ a few weeks before the fight.
Exactly my point; his speed & reactions have diminished with age. He used to be able to overwhelm opponents with speed & land 6-8 punch combos while bouncing in & out of the others fighters reach. Marquez who is a smaller guy as well knocked him out cold. It's scary to think about what a similar punch from Errol Spence would do or even a Mikey Garcia, who I believe is the hardest puncher out of all of them.