World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 04-13-2019, 09:37 PM
Campeon Del Mundo Campeon Del Mundo Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Campeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond repute
i donated last December for the very first time because i am on TRT and my doctor recommended it.

After donating i feel like i had more endurance. I do recommend donating especially if you are into bodybuilding.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-14-2019, 09:12 AM

Thanked 3,254 Times in 2,500 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
My hemocrit is high normal and my BP is always close to 110 over 70 which is really good.I still give blood a couple times a year. I have real good looking veins they say but 8 out of 10 times they botch it and have to dig. Otherwise i would do it more often.

I do 85% cardio and 15% weights. yeah I am a skinny fella but pretty fit for 50

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 04-14-2019, 11:39 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
The last time I went to give they told me they would take it but they couldn’t use my blood. I don’t have any diseases but they have a list and if you were in these places during these times, they won’t use it. I haven’t been back since. I guess I should give and just let them throw it away.

~PM
Old 04-16-2019, 07:42 PM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
can you donate if you've had Hep A ?
No, you would have to have a therapeutic phlebotomy and they won't do that. It sucks because that is considered a medical procedure and it costs money. I spent nearly 20 years unable to donate because I had been falsely diagnosed as positive for Hep C antibody. I would have to spend about $70 to have my blood taken and then just dumped due to a false positive for Hep C anti body.

I few years back, I had a women I was seeing that was an RN that wanted a COMPLETE blood and STD check before she was going to let my stick my dick in her without a condom. Turns out my Hep C came back negative. I asked my Dr. how could that possibly be? Once you have the antibody you are always positive. He told me that it was obviously a false positive all those years ago and although I never tested positive for the Hep C virus itself it was always in the back of my mind that it could happen. This was before that were successful in curing Hep C. It is much less of an issue now but is is still nice not to have to consider it and even nicer to be able to donate.

For those that worry about donating while on gear, I asked my Dr about that when I started donating again and he said it is a none issue.
Old 04-18-2019, 06:11 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,588 Times in 2,909 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
If you do donate often watch your iron. Many men on TRT do the donation route and some experience iron anemia. So watch the numbers. Not fun to be anemic and it takes some time to reverse.
blm (04-18-2019)
Old 04-18-2019, 09:41 AM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,386 Times in 1,110 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
I donate regularly.

Also been looking into Beet Juice to help BP.

That's cause clown spunk is made from cotton candy. Its extra sticky.~R~F~G~