World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Help Support WCBB

Shoutbox

Help Support WCBB

Old 12-30-2011, 08:31 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,621 Times in 10,802 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
What the hell happened???? look here

Yesterday, someone maliciously tried to take down the site. The man that helps when shit like this happens tried a number of things and nothing seemed to work.. The only recourse was to use a backup. So any post after dec 25th was lost.. They were not deleted.. There is a difference!!!

When we have to use a backup, The backup only contains the posts/threads that were made to that point inwhich the backup was created/

Some changes have to be made because of this..
1.. No more picture or file uploads made directly to the site.
2 No longer can members do custom avai uploads by themsleves.. if you want one of these.. come to me and me alone
3.. we are pretty much shutting down all uploads to this site.. you can always use places like photobucket, imageshack, imagevenue, imagebam or any other of the 5,000 file hosting sites if you want to display a picture here.

There are a number of avatars that are here that you can use.. browse through them

If you want a custom avatar, PM me, but first have the image hosted on one of the many file hosting sites and send me the link to it.. If it's capatable, then I will upload it for you..

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
6p6 (01-04-2012), A1food4u (12-30-2011), ctrl (12-30-2011), Curt James (01-02-2012), liftsiron (01-03-2012), millenium girl (12-30-2011), Mirrorshades (12-30-2011), MR. BMJ  (12-30-2011), Mrs. ~R~F~G~ (12-30-2011), ozzy69 (12-30-2011), PlantsDoctor (01-03-2012), sigman roid (01-04-2012), small-guy (01-03-2012), strongarm (12-30-2011), TommyD (12-30-2011), WUK (01-10-2012), ~R~F~G~ (12-30-2011)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-30-2011, 08:36 AM
baby1 baby1 Is Off Line
Chica

baby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant future
Glad you are back up! That suck when this happens. Won't be able to upload an avatar, right?
Old 12-30-2011, 08:41 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,588 Times in 2,909 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
One of these sites hosts images for my articles so they are OK correct?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:03 AM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby1 View Post
Glad you are back up! That suck when this happens. Won't be able to upload an avatar, right?
you can use one from the ones we have or PM me

in order for me to upload any picture as an avatar.. You maust first host it elsewhere, then send me the link to it.. if it conforms, I'll upload it for you.

But members can no longer do custom avai uploads by themsleves
Old 12-30-2011, 09:05 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycomann View Post
One of these sites hosts images for my articles so they are OK correct?
None of this applies to my moderators.. If I can't trust you guys and gals.. then I might as well just shut down completely..
Your GTG

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Beast (09-07-2012), legaljuicer (12-30-2011), MR. BMJ  (12-30-2011), strongarm (12-30-2011), Swellin (09-18-2012)
Old 12-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Mirrorshades Mirrorshades Is Off Line
Privacy Geek

Mirrorshades will become famous soon enoughMirrorshades will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
Yesterday, someone maliciously tried to take down the site. The man that helps when shit like this happens tried a number of things and nothing seemed to work.. The only recourse was to use a backup. So any post after dec 25th was lost.. They were not deleted.. There is a difference!!!

When we have to use a backup, The backup only contains the posts/threads that were made to that point inwhich the backup was created/

Some changes have to be made because of this..
1.. No more picture or file uploads made directly to the site.
2 No more custom avatars.. if you want one of these.. come to me and me alone
3.. we are pretty much shutting down all uploads to this site.. you can always use places like photobucket, imageshack, imagevenue, imagebam or any other of the 5,000 file hosting sites if you want to display a picture here.
It sucks to have to do that, but the safety of the site is paramount. I was actually wondering if the server had thrown a disk...

Mirrorshades
Old 12-30-2011, 09:27 AM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,144 Times in 893 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
just so I understand correctly, with pics. no uploading them as an attachment? but we can use the image tab and copy image url?
Old 12-30-2011, 09:43 AM
4thAD 4thAD Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

4thAD is on a distinguished road
I hear ya bass, better safe than sorry. Su is this shit goes on, but oh we'll!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:47 AM
baby1 baby1 Is Off Line
Chica

baby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant futurebaby1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
you can use one from the ones we have or PM me

in order for me to upload any picture as an avatar.. You maust first host it elsewhere, then send me the link to it.. if it conforms, I'll upload it for you.

But members can no longer do custom avai uploads by themsleves
Gotcha, thanks!
Old 12-30-2011, 09:48 AM
massjunkie massjunkie Is Off Line
Sport Bike Racer

massjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to allmassjunkie is a name known to all
Glad she is back!!