World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Friends Remembered

Shoutbox

Friends Remembered Friends and members that paved the way for these forums. Friend that we have come to love and respect . Gone, but not forgotten

Old 07-24-2017, 06:46 PM
Massive G Massive G Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Massive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond reputeMassive G has a reputation beyond repute
We miss you Greg! Badham

It still doesn't seem real but a very good friend of many here and true iron warrior that would go to war for anyone that was his friend, and an icon in the private board business with tons of security and isolation created an iron family as an escape from the bullshit of the mainstream boards back in 2001, died just short of 5 months ago and It still hasn't sunk in.

I go back and read his posts and articles and words of wisdom often. He was one of the strongest SOB's ever met and very proud and stubborn to the end, he survived mouth/throat cancer and thrived for years, unfortunately the feeding tube he had to use due to radiation damage limited his diet but he still rocked and rolled crushing the gym crushing weights and walking around in the lean 260's well past 50.

He was very private and humble to the end not wanting to live his life out in a home struggling, he eventually went into renal failure and for a long time tried to get a transplant and had a match donor from his church, but the docs wouldn't approve it as his lungs were gone and the oxygen saturation etc kept him off the list.

We still think of you often greg you will never be dead as memories keep us alive, I picture him smokin the weights cycling and eating like a stallion - waiting on a ranch for us all when we cross that threshold where we can all reunite in the utopia of loved ones and freedom in the paradise past this life.

Badham will never be forgotten and lives on in the people like us he left behind.

Special thanks to Sturge for so much he did for him and we former members in the end and to the other members that came together to support to is family
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Massive G For This Useful Post:
-TE- (07-25-2017), DaSarge (07-24-2017), Friggemall (07-25-2017), GFKINGKONG (08-15-2017), liftsiron (07-27-2017), millenium girl (07-25-2017), MR. BMJ  (07-24-2017), ozzy69 (07-24-2017), q-ball (07-24-2017), Viking (07-27-2017), Wildrumpus (07-30-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-24-2017, 06:48 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,130 Times in 2,464 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
One of the guys I sought out for advice when I started on GotFina so long ago.
MR. BMJ  (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Thanked 17,876 Times in 10,338 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Legend
The Following User Says Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (07-24-2017)
Old 07-24-2017, 09:57 PM
Administrator

Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,461 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
MG, i'm glad you posted this because I know there are still so many members out there across the forums who probably lost touch with him and have no clue that he passed away. If people really knew how much of an impact he had on all of us the many years he was a part of this community, they would have wished they got to know him more. BK got it right, he was a true " Legend." I knew him from many years back, but never got to really know him until about 2011. He was about the nicest guy you could ever converse with, and he portrayed the highest level of morals and respect in a person you could have. Seriously, the guy was pretty dang unique, a leader for sure, but a brother at the end of the day. Others can reflect on him much more, but the guy NEVER asked for anything in return (outside of respect and confidentiality), nor recognition for anything. He didn't want a bunch of people feeling sorry for him, and even up until his death, he was very private on his condition and never asked for anything.

In closing, if more people were like him in life and on these forums, things would be much better in all regards.

RIP brother, and thank you for allowing me to get to know you a little better these past few years!
Old 07-27-2017, 02:07 AM
Viking Viking Is Off Line
Veteran

Viking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond reputeViking has a reputation beyond repute
I had no clue he passed. Dang
Old 08-02-2017, 10:18 AM
Max Plateman Max Plateman Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Max Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond reputeMax Plateman has a reputation beyond repute
I think about him and his family often. Such a great man.In the 20+ years I knew him he was always nothing but genuine and always there for anyone who needed him.
R.I.P. Boss Man
The Following User Says Thank You to Max Plateman For This Useful Post:
MR. BMJ  (08-02-2017)
Old 08-02-2017, 11:29 AM

Thanked 2,869 Times in 2,287 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like I wished I had known him.... RIP...
Old 08-15-2017, 07:34 PM
GFKINGKONG GFKINGKONG Is Off Line
Community Veteran

GFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond reputeGFKINGKONG has a reputation beyond repute
I have known many from that era longer than people I physically know and interact with and its because of him. It still seems unreal that he passed. Shoot it doesnt seem real that I fell in with a group of such great people 14 years ago. Rest in peace big man thanks for the leadership and unity you brought. Sure he is still kicking ass and taking names up above.
MR. BMJ  (08-17-2017)