World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 07-27-2016, 06:39 AM
Alexanderb Alexanderb Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Alexanderb is on a distinguished road
27 years old Secondary Hypogonadism newbie

Hi guys Im Alex and 27 yrs old. I have been having chronic pain for more than 10 years and injured for a long time and was diagnosed with secondary hypogonadism. I have a very low reading of LH FSH free test and total test.
FSH is 1.2 IU/L and LH is 1.5 IU/L.
My free test is 230pmol/l and testosterone is 9.9 nmol/l

I alao have a small package and was wondering if I should try some DHT cream and will it help my lh etc or will it make it worse. I sadly dont have a dht blood test yet but about to get it. I think my fertility is low. I dokt know what all of these numbers mean for sure.

I had a pituataty mri and it came normal. Does this mean my problem is in the testes and hypothalamus? I am about to have the mri and ultrasound.

If I take test e this will reduce my lh and fsh which scares me. I am worried that my hpta is messed up and i need to restart it. I dont know much about any of this. Would restarting my hpta be good? There is this injection called triptorelin and I am trying to go on a cycle or pct to fix this secondary hypogonadism. These are what i found. If anyone can help me with a cycle or pct to heop me ty. I dont know how to cycle on and off. I was told aromasin is better than tamoxifen because of less sides but I dont know.

hmg
hcg
aromasin
clomid
100mcg triptorelin

If someone can tell me which is useless and useful for my issue and then let me know how many injectiojs ans ui i would need of hmg hcg etc a week. I need learning
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 07-27-2016, 11:29 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,294 Times in 1,045 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
Howdy and welcome to WCBB.

Talk with a doc and ask him/her these questions, they are educated in the answers and, if not, they should refer you to someone that is. If you feel you aren't getting the answers you are asking for, find another doc.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Hi! I'm New Here!

Hypogonadism

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
Howdy and welcome to WCBB.

Talk with a doc and ask him/her these questions, they are educated in the answers and, if not, they should refer you to someone that is. If you feel you aren't getting the answers you are asking for, find another doc.
I have been sent to 3 endocrynologists in sydney from him and he said they will give me wht i need like clomid etc but when i told them they said they can only give women clomid even if i have secondary hypogonadism.

Thats why i need help here sir. No one will help me
Old 07-27-2016, 02:21 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,325 Times in 2,411 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
I agree with Tommy...get to the doc and if they don't give you answers, get another doc. You are too young for this stuff to tear ya down.
and Welcome to WCBB!
Old 07-27-2016, 09:58 PM
wanabe wanabe Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

wanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond reputewanabe has a reputation beyond repute
Far to young for this crap! You have to find a doc that will dig deeper into this.
Welcome aboard...
Old 07-27-2016, 10:10 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,531 Times in 2,784 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Most of the PCT we use is after coming off a cycle where we were in the normal range before the cycle and want our levels to return to normal after the cycle. If for some reason we cannot get back to normal the option most go to is testosterone replacement therapy. I think in your case you need to see doctor who specializes in health and wellness/anti-aging. They are more open to PCT and TRT methods.
Old 07-28-2016, 11:08 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,647 Times in 1,368 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
fwiw, go threw your ten year history, asking a question with limited history is almost impossible

generally as others have mentioned, yes, this is not normal

if you have seen 3 doctors and no real answers..........doctors possibly could have formed an opinion of "problem patient", get em in, get em out, hope he doesn't come back, and yes it happens, doctors are people to
Old 07-28-2016, 11:27 AM
Hi! I'm New Here!

Does anyone know any endos or urologists in NSW australia?
I called 2 endocrynologists and they called me back saying they couldnt. I try but no one i know