World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines Various Routines and Methodology. Exact routines broke down for you to follow.

Old 05-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,575 Times in 2,265 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
When doing barbell incline, try lower the bar right below your chin. I feel a much deeper stretch in my upper doing em this way. 99.9% of litters I see doing inclines bring the bar down to mid-upper chest. Go lighter bc it's much harder and bring the bar down right at very top of your chest, or you could say, line bar up with your collarbone. Yes, you would have to hold your chin up to do this movement at this angle but I'm telling you that you'll feel upper doing much more work...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big B For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-08-2014), Darkness (05-08-2014)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-24-2017, 09:35 PM
showstoppa showstoppa Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

showstoppa is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
When doing barbell incline, try lower the bar right below your chin. I feel a much deeper stretch in my upper doing em this way. 99.9% of litters I see doing inclines bring the bar down to mid-upper chest. Go lighter bc it's much harder and bring the bar down right at very top of your chest, or you could say, line bar up with your collarbone. Yes, you would have to hold your chin up to do this movement at this angle but I'm telling you that you'll feel upper doing much more work...
I know it's an older post but the way your describing is exactly how giranda had people do incline and flat. He always thought it hit upper chest way more this away.
The Following User Says Thank You to showstoppa For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-25-2017)
Old 05-24-2017, 10:10 PM
UXL UXL Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

UXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond reputeUXL has a reputation beyond repute
I've seen it mentioned a couple times but dumbbells are the way to go. Range of motion is much greater and a small twist of the wrist will change things. I'm not impressed watching bro's pressing 315 on straight incline bench. I'm am very impressed when "rarely" guys incline press 150lb dumbbells.
The Following User Says Thank You to UXL For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-25-2017)