World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements HideMyAss
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines Various Routines and Methodology. Exact routines broke down for you to follow.

Old 04-01-2015, 03:30 AM
DonClark1 DonClark1 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

DonClark1 is on a distinguished road
Which path should I take?

How's it going all? So long story short I've been lifting for about 7 months. Been doing programs such as Y3T, Arnold Blueprint, FST-7 etc and now I am finally cutting and am attempting to begin to compete in 2016 but I don't know if that is a realistic timeline given my current condition.

My stats:
Age- 27
Height- 5'6
Weight- 180

Macros:
Calories- 2282
Protein- 280
Fat- 80
Carbs- 200

Current doing Y3T in a caloric deficit. These are my current pictures.

Current problems:
I want to continue on my cut in order to drop fat however I am concerned about losing the too much muscle from my building phase.
Always trying to find the "perfect" program in order to meet my goals. I believe my disappointment in my results leads me to switch too often.

Would appreciate any advice anyone could provide. Thanks all.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-01-2015, 09:04 AM
liftsiron liftsiron Is Off Line

Thanked 1,144 Times in 853 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Damn bro, you only been lifting 7 months. Give yourself some more time, you seem to be on the right track.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:47 AM
BUBBA289 BUBBA289 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

BUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond reputeBUBBA289 has a reputation beyond repute
If you're at that BF on only 2300 cals you will never make it to contest condition in a single dieting phase. Just being honest. You're going to need several cycles of diet -> reverse diet -> diet -> reverse diet, to improve your body composition enough to even start a pre-contest diet. But you have time for that. I mean if you compete toward the end of 2016 that's 18+/- months which is more than twice as long as you've even been lifting.

If I were you my main priority would be to bring the BF down, and do everything possible to increase my metabolic rate. It's a lot easier to diet successfully when you're starting point is 3300 cals than it is when you're starting point is 2300 cals.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:06 AM

Thanked 3,247 Times in 2,577 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome.... 7 months isn't very long, your looking good, What is you BF% at the moment? as others have said, I think you need to lean out and adjustments can be made after you reach your target goal. You may be surprised to see what muscle remains