World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 01-14-2017, 10:57 AM
team631 team631 Is Off Line
Donating Member

team631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of lightteam631 is a glorious beacon of light
Can caber be obtained in research chem
.cant locate for some strange reason

Old 01-14-2017, 01:32 PM
ozzy69 ozzy69 Is Off Line

Thanked 1,694 Times in 1,244 Posts
ozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond reputeozzy69 has a reputation beyond repute
Yes usually
Old 01-14-2017, 02:15 PM
krustus krustus Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

krustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond reputekrustus has a reputation beyond repute
it's my understanding that estrogen is always the culprit in gyno... and if you add in deca... then you could get prolactin problems, if you have estrogen grown lumps...

estrogen grows the lumps... prolactin causes them to get active and produce milk..

without estrogen...and estrogen grown lumps... prolactin just causes deca dick like issues.

if i read the first post correctly you were running 300mg of test?.. without an AI?... that is enough for most guys to have estro issues

so yes use an AI to get estro down..
team631 (01-16-2017)
Old 02-02-2017, 01:40 PM
Wacker Wacker Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

Wacker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
The nolva has always worked for me but then again I've always used caber with my tren.your advice is sound science. I stand corrected, thank you.
I am interested in reading more on this as well I use 20mgs nolva on every blast pretty much, I also use caber when needed maybe .5mgs a week rarely more than that unless I want a few extra nuts for a weekend with the wife.
Just had bloods running tren/mast/test and was surprised to see my progesterone was close to 0. I was running aroma and nolva.