World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Post Cycle Therapy

Shoutbox

Post Cycle Therapy PCT and Post Cycle Therapy are used in bodybuilders after a bodybuilding steroid or prohromone cycle. Here you will find alternatives on different types of Post Cycle Therapy

Old 04-25-2017, 03:17 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Dlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond reputeDlolson35 has a reputation beyond repute
AI on PCT

The use of Clomid and Nolvadex has been well documented as a viable means of elevating one's test levels when used for PCT purposes.

On the other hand, I have not read much on the use of say Aromasin during one's PCT. Could it be used instead of Nolvadex?
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-25-2017, 05:16 PM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,812 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
i would use both
Old 04-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line
Donating Member

Thanked 3,510 Times in 2,767 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
If needed, go for it.
Old 04-25-2017, 09:54 PM
EXTINCT

Thanked 1,349 Times in 983 Posts
DaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond reputeDaSarge has a reputation beyond repute
Sure.
Aromasin is good stuff...
Old 04-25-2017, 10:22 PM
BANNED

acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
i would not remove the SERM in my opinion. before i removed the SERM i would use both. if i was only given one to use i would choose clomid. if i was given my choice i would use both the SERM and AI every single time.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 864 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
An AI does not do the same thing as a serm, A serm blocks estrogen in the hypothalamus allowing recovery to take place.
Old 04-26-2017, 03:05 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
An AI does not do the same thing as a serm, A serm blocks estrogen in the hypothalamus allowing recovery to take place.
AI's have been studied as a singular treatment for hypogonadism with successful results but no one is saying that an AI is the same or even recommended over a serm. I can say that both of them together work very well, better than a serm alone.

maybe i will write an article about it with citations showing how serms and specifically Aromasin are a great, and acneman recommended, PCT combo. of course i would want to get together with a few bros and discuss it before i posted it.
Old 04-26-2017, 10:44 PM

Thanked 1,802 Times in 1,336 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
My approach is the fewer drugs you can get away with the better. Since the point to pct is returning to homeostasis as soon as possible.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:31 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
My approach is the fewer drugs you can get away with the better. Since the point to pct is returning to homeostasis as soon as possible.
i think the rapidity of getting off all of the drugs is secondary to reduction of hypogonadal effects like loss of muscle mass and loss of sex drive. if it takes 6 weeks or 3 the true objective is to regain homeostasis with no ill effects regardless of a difference in time used to gain that objective. in other words use the meds that work the best and use them as long as you need to as long as you are avoiding the bad effects. within reason of course. makes sense? a guy will use 4 compounds in a cycle with other PED's and then balk at using two compounds for PCT.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:16 AM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 864 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
AI's have been studied as a singular treatment for hypogonadism with successful results but no one is saying that an AI is the same or even recommended over a serm. I can say that both of them together work very well, better than a serm alone.

maybe i will write an article about it with citations showing how serms and specifically Aromasin are a great, and acneman recommended, PCT combo. of course i would want to get together with a few bros and discuss it before i posted it.
I'm in complete agreement with you, I was just saying to the poster that it would be better to use nolvadex alone rather than an AI solo. I like both together.