World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines Various Routines and Methodology. Exact routines broke down for you to follow.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:42 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 18,377 Times in 10,666 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
doggcrapp stretches

Here are doggcrapp stretches performed by INHUMAN

CHEST:
Flat bench 90 lb dumbbells chest high -- lungs full of air -- I drop down into the deepest fly I can for the first 10 seconds or so with my lungs full of air and chest out -- then staying there I arch my back slightly and try to press my sternum upward -- this is absolutely excruciating -- the rest of the 60 seconds I try to concentrate on dropping my elbows even farther down (I try to but I don't think they are going any lower -- LOL) -- the last 15 seconds I'm pretty much shaking like a leaf, I have tears in my eyes and I think about dropping bodybuilding and becoming a tap dancer on Broadway (ok that parts not true)--My opinion is people should use dumbbells that are a little over half of what your heaviest set of 6-8 reps would be. I can't state this enough -- extreme stretching royally sucks!!! It's painful. But I have seen amazing things with people -- especially in the quads.

SHOULDERS:
This one is tough to describe -- put a barbell in the squat rack shoulder height -- face away from it and reach back and grab it palms up (hands on bottom of bar) -- walk yourself outward until you are on your heels and the stretch gets painful -- then roll your shoulders downward and hold for 60 seconds.

TRICEPS:
Seated on a flat bench - my back up against the barbell -- 75 lb dumbbell in my hand behind my head (like in an overhead dumbbell extension) -- sink dumbbell down into position for the first 10 seconds and then an agonizing 50 seconds slightly leaning back and pushing the dumbbell down with the back of my head I like one arm at a time in the bottom position of a dumbbell triceps extension -- going to the extreme stretch and then slightly pushing on the dumbbell with the back of my head.

BACK:
Honestly for about 3 years my training partner and I would hang a 100 lb dumbbell from our waist and hung on the widest chin-up bar (with wrist straps) to see who could get closest to 3 minutes --I never made it -- I think 2 minutes 27 seconds was my record -- but my back width is by far my best body part -- I pull on a doorknob or stationary equipment with a rounded back now and its way too hard too explain here -- just try it and get your feel for it.

BICEPS:
Olympic bar in a power rack or squat rack about neck high -- face away from it and reach back and put both hands over the bar gripping it -- now either sink down with one leg forward/one leg back or better yet squat down and try (I say try because its absolutely excruciating) to kneel. Go down to the stretch that is almost unbearable and then hold that for 45 to 60 seconds. Your own bodyweight is the load. What I do is put the bar at a place on the squat rack in which I can kneel at a severe stretch and then try to sink my ass down to touch my feet. If it's too easy I put the bar up to the next rung.

HAMSTRINGS:
Either leg up on a high barbell holding my toes and trying to force my leg straight with my free hand for an excruciating painful 60 seconds or another exercise I could only show people and not type here.

QUADS:
Facing a barbell in a power rack about hip high -- grip it and simultaneously sink down and throw your knees under the barbell and do a sissy squat underneath it while going up on your toes. then straighten your arms and lean as far back as you can -- 60 seconds and if this one doesn't make you hate my guts and bring tears to your eyes nothing will; -- do this one faithfully and tell me in 4 weeks if your quads don't look a lot different than they used to.

CALVES:
my weak body part that I couldn't get up to par until 2 years ago when I finally thought it out and figured out how to make them grow (with only one set twice a week too) I don't need to stretch calves after because when I do calves I explode on the positive and take 5 seconds to get back to full stretch and then 15 seconds at the very bottom "one one thousand, two one thousand, three one thousand etc" -15 seconds stretching at the bottom thinking and trying to flex my toes toward my shin -- it is absolutely unbearable and you will most likely be shaking and want to give up at about 7 reps (I always go for 12 reps with maximum weights) -- do this on a hack squat or a leg press -- my calves have finally taken off due to this.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com
Egg Whites International <---100% Bio-Available Egg White Protein

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to basskiller For This Useful Post:
Boomer (05-15-2013), Gusto (05-15-2013), Johnny Ringo (08-17-2009), skwood (01-07-2010), tgill42 (09-22-2010)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
topside for a friend doggcrapp stretches

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com

Remember... Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 12-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Community Veteran

Narkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond reputeNarkissos has a reputation beyond repute
Great read.

Solid find
Old 12-29-2010, 11:42 AM
-MU- -MU- Is Off Line
Community Veteran

-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future
AWESOME. I have been looking for examples of these and just now found this.
Everything I discuss on WCBB is purely for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage nor condone the actual exchange, administration, or purchasing of Illegal substances. This site along with any advice I may give are to be used for role playing purposes only.
Old 12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
pincushn pincushn Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,378 Times in 1,103 Posts
pincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond reputepincushn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MU- View Post
AWESOME. I have been looking for examples of these and just now found this.
with you freaky quads, I can just imagine what they would be like after doing those leg stretches.
The Following User Says Thank You to pincushn For This Useful Post:
-MU- (12-29-2010)
Old 12-29-2010, 06:11 PM
-MU- -MU- Is Off Line
Community Veteran

-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future-MU- has a brilliant future
PIN !!! Where the hell you been man ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pincushn View Post
with you freaky quads, I can just imagine what they would be like after doing those leg stretches.
Everything I discuss on WCBB is purely for entertainment purposes only. I do not encourage nor condone the actual exchange, administration, or purchasing of Illegal substances. This site along with any advice I may give are to be used for role playing purposes only.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:35 PM
edvedr edvedr Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,110 Times in 866 Posts
edvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond reputeedvedr has a reputation beyond repute
I got away from stretching the last couple months. def starting again.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Oklahomagirl Oklahomagirl Is Off Line
Chica

Oklahomagirl is on a distinguished road
This post looks very helpful. I think I will try using a couple of these maneuvers. Thanks for the info!
Old 05-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Administrator

doggcrapp stretches

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms

Beyondsupplements
Myprotein.com
Strength.com
i-Supplements
A1Supplements.com
PowderCity.com
BulkSupplements.com

Old 05-15-2013, 01:13 PM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
6 months on DC so far...impressed with all of it