World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Other Supplement Profiles

Old 04-25-2014, 01:49 PM
woodworm

Question HGH advice

Ok friend of mine was telling me that sense I am new to this that HGH was a good starter . I read your post on top ten cycles and I would rather get advice from more professional builders than my bro. He is not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but everybody has one of them for a bro lol. So I hope this is not something I can't ask about.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 04-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Gear101 Gear101 Is Off Line
Habitual Violator

Gear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond reputeGear101 has a reputation beyond repute
GH is good for a lot of people, all depends on your goals and size of your wallet.

Gh has very sides and many benefits. Why are you thinking about taking it?
Old 04-25-2014, 02:50 PM
woodworm

I'm thinking aboute it because I to be honest don't know what to take as I am a beginner at supplements except for the good old GNC stuff. And I am more trying to get into better shape and add some mass I've been hitting the gym regular and I work offshore so I can work out quite often but I have like come to a halt on my mass and strength over the last month. And I love to get to see the hard work is paying off. I started working out a year ago and I have lost 70lbs of fat I was at 270 now I am 200.and six foot tall. My arms are not small but I would like to be a little bigger and tighter over the last three months no weight loss or gain to be honest.
Old 04-25-2014, 03:22 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,440 Times in 2,499 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
The best thing right now is for you to post up your stats (you just did that), diet (the real entire diet for your average day or 3 days if you mix it up a lot), your workouts, what are you doing every day, exercises, sets and reps are more important than the weight you are using so no need to exaggerate. You are among friends here and we are happy to help you get back on track to making good gains. All these things come into play and are more important than taking any supplement at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friggemall For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2014, 06:16 PM
alpineslide alpineslide Is Off Line
AKA LUNATIC

Thanked 1,133 Times in 794 Posts
alpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond reputealpineslide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodworm View Post
over the last three months no weight loss or gain to be honest.

That doesn't mean your not making gains....you've lost a lot of body fat. At this time your weight may not be changing, but you may be losing fat and gaining muscle at an even pace. Try using skin fold calipers and tape measuring tape instead of the scale.

Are your lifts improving ? What has happened with your strength over the past three months ?

2- time WCBB Fantasy Football League Champion 2014 & 2016