World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 09-14-2021, 03:29 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 2,314 Times in 1,882 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
178 lbs

water, obviously down

did 60 minutes of cardio

do in a couple of hours....try to up it....

feel good, man, definitely can tell difference in proviron use on pumps and feeling tight n hard.....especially upper body

so, of course, just did one pill, two days in a row, lol.....

see how it goes

I must say, do desire to lift.....hernia though was an issue again yesterday, not as bad, yet not good

Good Day To Yall
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-14-2021, 12:38 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 6,492 Times in 4,943 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Other than the obvious do you have a lot on your mind that is keeping you awake or waking you up?

No one gives a f**k about you once it inconveniences them.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:41 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
good question, GF......kind of yes and no....nothing to tough, imho, i think doing maid work two days a week in afternoon....kind of like cardio, come home eat and then bam, fall asleep......

after the surgery will be starting my life over at age 63, that is a great opportunity, not knowing where or what real direction is a lil bother, would say, waiting is the hardest part, surgery in 15 days, then two months of recovery, taking the long end of curve due to age, and since it's the 5th surgery on the mid-section in 20 months, puts me right at the new year for a new life......so at the starting line for 3.5 months.....

I will say, definitely of late some interesting aging issues have popped up, I use to really look forward to watching nascar and football, and would be a tad upset if I missed a game or a race, now when I do, it's a nahhhh....no biggie.....really look forward to talking to my siblings once a week, lil chores which use to be a bother are now enjoyable, I am excited about workouts again....etc.

I kind of in the past had 20 year goals and plans and at this point it means, okay....what will I do until 85, lol, trying to work that out....

178 lbs

ate 3 meals, 2400 cals, mostly clean

45 minutes of cardio, rate was 30% higher than baseline

I napped a lot during the day, finally fell alseep around 8 pm, wide awake and up at 12.30 am, hit cardio in a few hours

ltr gtrs
Old 09-15-2021, 01:17 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I do not know you other than what you post in here, but you strike me as the type that always has a "to do list". This is great, but can also be a burden as well. Often times we will start thinking about it when we start to fall asleep and it will either make it difficult to fall asleep, your rest will be sleepless or it will wake you up. How many times have you laid down and thought about something you are going to do tomorrow and it sparked something that you had forgotten or a way to tackle it better? If you are like me, you cannot count the times. Just a thought.

Old 09-16-2021, 04:45 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

yup, on to do lists, mostly now half and half I do them, over the years a lot of stuff is routine

I do desire a Big Plan or Goal, to keep forward progressive movement over time so I do not get off track, which I can easily do

It is not sleep that is the issue, it is timing, I fell asleep last night at 7 pm, woke up at 11 to pee, again at 1 am, so 6 hours wide awake and here I is

178 lbs

will do cardio again, fell up to it, even though believe it is an off day

immunotheraphy at 10 am, then off to maid work, lol....

be a fun day, seriously, social interaction, and always work on the book at doctors office, u sit in that chair getting medicine for about an hour, very somber for the most part, folks do not talk for the most part, sometimes u do
Old 09-16-2021, 11:42 AM

Thanked 2,980 Times in 2,560 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Where do you find the energy to do all that?
Great work!
Old 09-16-2021, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip View Post
yup, on to do lists, mostly now half and half I do them, over the years a lot of stuff is routine

I do desire a Big Plan or Goal, to keep forward progressive movement over time so I do not get off track, which I can easily do

It is not sleep that is the issue, it is timing, I fell asleep last night at 7 pm, woke up at 11 to pee, again at 1 am, so 6 hours wide awake and here I is

178 lbs

will do cardio again, fell up to it, even though believe it is an off day

immunotheraphy at 10 am, then off to maid work, lol....

be a fun day, seriously, social interaction, and always work on the book at doctors office, u sit in that chair getting medicine for about an hour, very somber for the most part, folks do not talk for the most part, sometimes u do
Haha. You are kind of on my schedule since I started working nights. The weekends are weird as far as sleep goes. Going to bed at 2-3 in the afternoon and waking up at 9:30 pm to stay up all night. It feels strange to be up all night without anything to do. I don't party anymore. It seems like a childish thing to be up all night. A lot of the guys and gals on my shift switch to a normal routine on the weekends then drag ass until about Thursday at work just to start the cycle all over again.

Old 09-22-2021, 03:54 AM
trip trip Is Off Line
Community Veteran

180 lbs

Stopped the proviron. Hernia seemed to have bulged a bit more, and had some slight pain issues. Did not think it was prudent to continue use.

Hernia surgery in 8 days. Called Dr. office, NO covid test required. Wow, had to get one every other time, oh well.

Just keeping up with cardio....funny thing....is legs exploded, and upper body slight decrease in pumps....still was getting insane pumps and occasional muscle cramping...the tingling in arms are gone.

Food, well I can consume large amounts of whatever I want, so the bottomless pit is back....gotta cut out the crap an started this week, gosh even 1 day of eating clean and I can feel it at this age, felt so much better all day.

Cardio again in an hour, bad thing about recent weight workouts, it has made cardio even more boring, lol.

Good Day Tah All
Old 09-22-2021, 05:51 AM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 5,958 Times in 3,782 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work Trip. Really great cardio. The only way I can comfortably handle an hour or more cardio without putting an imaginary gun to my head is to be outside on the bike or in the dojo.
trip (09-22-2021)
Old 09-22-2021, 08:34 AM

Thanked 2,980 Times in 2,560 Posts
millenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond reputemillenium girl has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work trippy. Most cancer patients have zero energy but you have more than most of us. It’s a good sign that you have beaten this disease.