World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Articles By Author > News Letters from days gone by > Undergroundsupplements Newsletters

Old 06-12-2009, 11:33 AM
basskiller basskiller Is Off Line
Administrator

Thanked 19,128 Times in 11,130 Posts
basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Section III -- Training Tips

Part 1 The "Pump"

When we all first started training, and we learned how to really do the exercises right, we noticed what bodybuilders affectionately call, "the pump". The "Pump" is when your muscles swell up well beyond their normal size. Your veins stand out, you feel huge, powerful, and full of energy. Most of you know this feeling. The "pump" is usually felt after four or five sets. Often you can keep this sensation throughout your workout, and then go on to experience an even better pump as more and more blood is forced into the area being exercised, bringing in fresh oxygen and nutrients for continued muscular contraction.

What causes the pump? Well it is blood rushing to the area faster than your circulatory system can carry it away. So the area becomes engorged with blood and swells up to a noticeably larger size. Bodybuilders traditionally associate the sensation of the pump with having a good workout. The feeling is marvelous, so much that it can enhance a workout tremendously and make you feel like training that much harder.

The psychological aspect of the pump is very important. When you are pumped up, you feel better and stronger, thus making it easier to motivate you to train hard, to achieve a high level of intensity. Of course, this feeling may differ day to day. Sometimes you will walk into the gym feeling tired and lazy but you will get a fantastic pump after a few minutes of work and suddenly feel strong and energetic; other days, nothing you do will bring this feeling.

Therefore, pay attention to the circumstances that give you the best pump--how often you are training, at what time of day, what combinations of exercise, what you eat before you go to the gym, and so on. These are all variables that can affect your training, and can affect your training, and can affect you differently than somebody else. You still have to train correctly and with all the energy you can muster, but learning to be in touch with your instincts can give you that extra edge you need to achieve your goals.

One of the most common reasons for not being able to get a pump is lack of concentration. Keeping up interest in your training can be very difficult. Too many bodybuilders come into the gym and just go through the motions, doing their 20 sets for back or 30 sets for chest, but not putting any real effort and concentration into it. "Be here now" is an important factor in bodybuilding. It means pay attention to what you are doing, link your mind with your muscles so that you are aware of every rep of every set. In this way, you can achieve the kind of quality training that will give your the satisfaction of a full pump.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Administrator

basskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond reputebasskiller has a reputation beyond repute
Section IV -- "Personal Page" : Bodybuilders experiences.

Welcome to this months edition of the Personal Page. The following is a true story and an unfortunate one. I really felt for the person who wrote this. God bless him. But, not all experiences in our endeavors are happy ones. Be careful! This story also tells me that the need for the Underground to be a secure list server, is greater than we can imagine.

Part 1 BUSTED IN OHIO

The October newsletter contained some good tips and tricks for ordering, getting your gear through customs safely, etc.. I wish I'd had this information about three years ago. My story begins in early 1994. I'd been using steroids on and off for a few years by that time. I was paying through the nose for everything and never knew what would be available when I was ready to buy again. And of course there was always the occasional rip off - pretty much the same thing that's happening today. I was trying my damnedest to hook up with a reliable and reasonably priced source for quite a while. Then I remembered reading the infamous "Undercover in Tijuana" article in Muscle Media 2000 a few months earlier. I decided to quit screwing around and make my own connections, so I dug the magazine out and simply called all the pharmacies that were mentioned in the article. They all seemed willing to sell me the "anabolicos" I wanted. All I had to do was come in and pick them up. However, one in particular (Farmacia D'Lux) would sell me anything I wanted, in any quantity, AND take it across the border (for a small additional fee of course).

So my wife and I made a trip to Tijuana sometime in March that year. After a fair amount of aggravation and haggling, which they love to do in Mexico for some reason, we made a rather large purchase. We paid half the agreed upon price and headed back to our motel in San Ysidro, California. The farmacia manager's brother-in-law followed us with the gear stashed in his car. When we arrived at the motel we paid him the other half. We got the stuff home to Ohio without incident and everything was cool. I live in a very small town in Ohio. My partner and I owned a gym there that we ran more as a hobby than a business. The word got out that I had a connection. I began to get requests from people I knew well and trusted, so I figured "no problem." I made a phone call to my new friend in Tijuana. We came up with a plan where I would phone my orders in to the pharmacy in Tijuana; he would take the gear across the border and mail it to me from California. This arrangement worked out perfectly and I should have left well enough alone. Of course I didn't.

I met this guy (I'll call him Anthony - cause that's the little bastard's name). He worked at the health food store where I bought my supplements at the time. Over the next couple months we began talking about steroids and eventually shared Mexico stories. He had also made a trip to Tijuana earlier that year. I eventually told him that I had a mail order source there, but that I thought some of the products were suspect. He felt the same way and told me that he knew some guys who had a European source. They were getting good shit and just about everything we ever read or heard about was available. I bought some A-50s and Deca from him (two of the items my Mexican friend had been ripping me off on). I got good results from these products and decided that I wanted to get hooked up with his sources so we made a deal. I'd order Sostenon, Spiropent, Primobolan, and other items we both knew were legit from Mexico and he'd order the Anadrol-50, Deca, Testoviron and the like from Europe. He was 21 years old and still living at home with his parents so he asked if he could have his orders shipped to my house.

I reluctantly agreed to become partners with him, but decided it would be better to open a PO box. He agreed - all he wanted was a place to have his stuff delivered. We split the cost of the PO box but I opened it in my name (yeah, I know - DUMB ASS!). The address was supposed to be "Central Ohio Life Extension," and that's the name we agreed to use on all packages - but the box was rented in my name. I went in one day to pick up my package from Mexico/ California and there was a package there for him so I picked it up also. To my amazement it was addressed to me - not "Central Ohio Life Extension," not "Anthony ------", it had my ....in' name right on the front of it. I was pissed about that and discussed it with him. He agreed not to put my name on the packages from then on and said he'd use the name we had agreed to. I noticed that his package came from O.L. Skouvara & Co. in Greece. I later found out that he was also using B. Mougious & Co.. After giving the incident some thought I realized this bastard was setting me up to take the fall if anything went wrong. I had never been really comfortable with the situation. So I decided to close the PO box after my next shipment arrived, open a new box somewhere else by myself, and just stick with my Mexican connection. By this time I knew which products not to buy from Mexico and I would simply stick with the stuff I knew was good.

It was Thursday, December 22, 1994; the last work day before Christmas for me that year. We got off work at noon that day and I had just finished my monthly chiropractor appointment. I left the chiropractor's office about one o'clock feeling pretty damn good after a much needed adjustment and looking forward to being off for the next week or so and spending the holidays with my family. Traffic was heavy and I was moving along pretty slowly, headed back to work to pick up my things and wish everyone a Merry Christmas before going home. I looked in my rear view mirror and noticed a cop car following me. I didn't really think anything of it until he kicked on his lights. "Couldn't be for me" I thought, "I know I haven't done anything wrong." I looked in my mirror again. He was motioning for me to pull over. There was no good place to get off the road so I just pulled up next to the curb and stopped, blocking a lane of traffic. This was about a mile from where I worked, so anyone could have been driving by at the time.

When the cop walked up to my car I handed him my license and registration. He looked at it and signaled to someone in a car stopped right behind his. I looked in my mirror again and saw at least five or six guys in plain clothes getting out of three vehicles that were sitting behind the police car. My heart stopped, then began pounding out of my chest. I knew this was about the steroids and all I could think of was - "I'M ....ED!". One of the plain clothes guys came up to the car and asked me to step out. When I did he turned me around, leaned me over the trunk of the car and handcuffed me. As he began emptying the contents of my pockets and patting me down, he told me who he was. I wasn't focusing too well at the time - DEA, Postal Authorities, even the FBI were all there I think. Anyway, he was one of them and they were arresting me for "using the US Mail to illegally import Schedule III controlled substances" or something like that. The actual arrest complaint reads: ".....Complainant, being duly sworn, states that the above named person (me), at -------- County/ --------, Ohio, on or about the 22nd. Day of December, 1994 did: knowingly possess a controlled substance included in Schedule III. To wit: Testosterone in an amount exceeding the bulk amount. To wit: 6 unit doses in violation of Section 2925.03 A4....."

They set me in the back seat of the police car. The cop got on the radio and in the course of his conversation with whomever he was talking to I figured out that Anthony had gone to the PO box to pick up one of his packages (mine wasn't due in till the next day). They busted him and everybody was waiting for us to meet them at the Mail Boxes, Etc. where we had the box. When we pulled into the parking lot I could see a patty wagon and five or six more plain clothes cop-looking guys standing around. I remember thinking "and I was gonna close this PO box up tomorrow." One of the plain clothes men at the scene approached me with a package in his hand and explained that it was seized after being picked up at my PO box. He told me the package was flagged by customs at the port of entry in New York. Upon inspection they found it contained illegal drugs (steroids). Customs notified the DEA and they decided to send the package on to its destination and bust whoever picked it up. I looked at the package and guess what - it had MY name on it. The agent read me my rights and asked me if I had anything to say. I politely told him that I wasn't going to say anything until I had a lawyer.

When they opened the back door of the patty wagon I saw my "friend" Anthony sitting there with cuffs on. He couldn't look me in the eye as I got in and sat down next to him. Needless to say there was a little tension between us. We both knew that he had planned for this inevitability from the start and here we were, busted and all the evidence pointed to me (what a coincidence). While we were enroute to the county jail several things were happening elsewhere. The feds were simultaneously impounding my car, kicking in the front door to my house, and closing down my gym. The day that started out so well had just turned to shit in a hurry. I spent a pretty uneventful night in jail with other alleged felons like crack dealers, armed robbers, and yes even a guy who had shot his girl friend in the face that morning. I'm 5'11" and weighed 245 lb. at 7.2% body fat at the time, so no one ....ed with me. It's a good thing they couldn't see that on the inside I was feeling like a scared little kid who thought his life was over.

The next morning at the bail hearing I found out that Anthony "had no idea what was in the package, he was just picking it up for me as a favor". He was released on his own recognizance and told not to leave town. That day I posted $5,000.00 bail (cost me $500.00 to the bail bond agent) and gave a lawyer a $5,000.00 retainer to represent me. I don't know about you but that kind of money is hard for me to come up with - especially two days before Christmas. When I got home I found out that the feds had seized my personal stash of about $800.00 worth of gear. Not to mention terrifying the hell out of my wife and two of my daughters who were home at the time. Fortunately we were renting the house or they could have seized that too. The gym was clean so they didn't seize my gym equipment either. My car was also clean so I managed to get that back too - after paying another $150.00 or so to get it released from impound. Of course the order that I was expecting from Mexico the next day (another $400.00) was also seized, which I'm sure created problems for my contact there.

I have absolutely no clue why, but so far there has been no trial (the bust happened almost three years ago). I have never been formally questioned by any law enforcement agency either. I can only hope that my case fell in a crack or maybe the evidence mysteriously disappeared, who knows. My lawyer suggests we not try to find out and I agree with him. Although it appears nothing may ever come of this legally, let me just quickly list for you the things that have happened in my life in the past three years since the bust:

I suffered a long period of depression and anxiety (waiting for the other shoe to drop - still waiting)
I eventually gave up my interest in the gym
I stopped training for over two years (couldn't focus or concentrate)
I went through a long period of drug rehab (so I'd have it on record for when and if my trial comes up)
I was hospitalized with bleeding ulcers (a problem I've had before, but they had not flared up for years)
I retired early from the job I had for 28 years (partly because I wanted to, but I was afraid that if I was convicted of a felony and did some time I'd get fired and lose my pension)
my federal income tax returns for the past five years were audited recently, resulting in my owing enough additional taxes to force me into a Chapter 13 bankruptcy (could be a coincidence but I don't think so).

This is a pretty high price to pay for just wanting to live a lifestyle that is so foreign to most people it's considered a crime. I haven't seen Anthony since we parted company at the bail hearing.

Interpret this story any way you like. I'm not trying to encourage or discourage anyone from buying, selling or using performance enhancing drugs. That's your choice. It certainly has made me a lot more cautious and secretive about my activities in this area. I guess the real moral of this story is - BE CAREFUL!!! Getting busted will .... your life up for a very long time. I'm finally getting my shit together and have started training seriously again. It feels great to be back in the gym and I'm beginning to make some real progress. I have no doubt that I can surpass my previous best condition, even though I'm 53 years old now. Hell, I've been training on and off nearly all my life and I didn't reach my peak till I was 50! There's no reason to lie down now. I'm back to stay and I'm just pissed off enough to succeed.

Live life "LARGE" - no make that "XXXL"

Thanks to Brian and Tazzy for allowing me to contribute to the newsletter.....

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

.. Any advice given on this board is just an opinion and not to be taken as medical advice. WCBB doesn't advocate or condone use of steroids. Check the laws in your country. WCBB just provides the platform in which to discuss such matters
Old 06-12-2009, 11:36 AM
Administrator

Part 2 Continued from last month
Second part of Motorheads cycle

I just want to take the time to thank Motor Head for this entertaining 2 part article. I think I speak for a lot of other people when I say I'm extremely happy that your first cycle went so well. These are the types of success stories that I love to read. Thanks for sharing this with us, and we look forward to hearing more successes in your future.

Before getting into Part 2 of this saga I'd like to correct an error in Part 1 that I'm sure all you guys caught immediately. I was not injecting 300 cc's of Laurabolin per week! That should have read 300 mg's. The mind boggles at injecting 6 bottles of juice in one day.

It's Over, So How Did It Go?

During Week 3, to bolster my diet I began to include Flax Seed Oil (Mass Quantities) 2 - 3 times per day in my daily diet regimen. The extra calories couldn't hurt. For an evening snack I had 6 peanut butter crackers and as much skim milk as it took to wash them down. I also ate 4-5 pieces of fruit per day. Probably to my detriment, I just couldn't eat any more than I did. As much as I love to eat I can't get into the "Meal Every 3 Hour Drill". I always eat Lunch and Dinner (now with larger portions). Also if I happened to see something edible and within reach I'll more often than not make it quickly disappear. My food intake before the cycle maintained my weight around 180, so hopefully the extra supplements and food were enough.

My last shots were on 10/18, so I might as well combine the rest of the weeks. The newness of being on juice had worn off by the 4th week. The shots were now really routine. Very minor soreness from the Sus, and that's gone in 2-3 days. A week after my last shot my weight is around 198. I'm up 18 pounds since the cycle started, the pounds came more slowly after the first 4 weeks. Here are some measurements pre and post cycle:

8/30 10/25
Waist 38 1/4" 39"
Chest 43" 45"
Biceps 15" 16"
Thigh 24" 25 1/2"
Forearm 11 3/4" 12 1/2"

Libido-wise, I am not walking around with a constant woodie, but when "the situation" does arise you can put it through a 45 pound plate and flip the plate off with one twitch. This is a muscular development I hadn't counted on. In the strength department, my Bench is up, the last single rep was 275. As far as Squats and Deadlifts, I really popped something in my lower back squatting 2 weeks into the cycle. I had considered aborting the cycle until the pain eased, but I thought that was not smart so I began to cautiously train these lifts and also did a lot of low back and ab work. This morning, 10/25, I got my first ever 410 lb. Squat. It was easy and I probably could have gotten at least another rep. I've been getting a 375 lb. Deadlift single more frequently now as well. These are not the dramatic increases I have seen reported, but all things considered, I don't think they are too bad.

To wind this up, there have been no side effects other than a little oily skin and a libido that makes up in quality what it lacks in quantity. I've been peeing like crazy, 3 times at night and 5-6 times during the day. I don't know what this means, but I'm drinking more fluids. Guess it has to come out sometime. Post cycle there is still time for the other side effects to pop up, if they are going to. I'll be keeping a close eye on things. Am I happy? You bet! Besides getting a little bigger and stronger, physically and mentally I have never felt better.

Thinking post-cycle, I'm concerned with keeping my gains as much as possible. I've recently corresponded with Juice Monkey regarding the "Gains Keeper Formula" (written by himself and Big Canuk) that I had gotten from the Elite Board some time ago. His opinion is that Clomid alone may not work as well for someone in my age group (over 40). I'm going to give the formula a shot and include the results in another article. I'll include the formula itself with Juice Monkey's permission.

Of course any comments/advice are welcome. In fact I wish there were more. There's no one to talk about anabolics with where I am.

Thanks again to those guys on the Anabolix (deceased) and Elite Fitness Boards who offered their advice and encouragement. You know who you are. (There is no slight intended toward the Underground Supplements Board. It wasn't around back in July and August). Thanks again Tazz

for this opportunity.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

Administrator

Section V -- Supplementation's /Herbs

Part 1 A Closer look at Chrysin (Flavone X)

You have heard of the famous Flavone X. It has been mentioned by the famous steroid guru, Dan Duchaine. It is now available. A wholesale company called ProSource carries it. It sells for $49.95 for 60 caps. But is this supposed magical supplement? What is it all about? Well read on my curious people.

In today's quest for the leaner and meaner "hard-body", personalized supplementation is becoming almost as important as a personalized exercise program. More and more products coming into the Market are going beyond the typical blend of Branched Chain amino acids, medium chain triglycerides or other hopeful anabolic nutrients. These products promise the ability to enhance or modify existing hormonal profiles of the person taking the substance. Manipulating the production or functionality of certain hormones is the only way to deliver the results demanded by today's nutritionally educated athletes. Anabolic hormones, such as growth hormones or Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF Series), are of interest, but testosterone seems to be the top of everyone's list. It is well known that the hormonal differences between males and females are, for the most part, responsible for the differences in overall body composition. Since men produce more testosterone than women do, there must be some correlation between leanness and higher testosterone than estrogen production. Of course, that is an oversimplification of this endocrinological phenomena, but it is the current trend in most bodybuilding circles. For the focus of this article, I will refrain from discussing the already well known and suspected testosterone-elevating compounds (i.e. Tribulus terrestris, DHEA, or Androstenedione).

From Folklore to "Wonder-Drug"
Historically, plants have enjoyed the reputation of offering various medicinal benefits. Many of these qualities can be attributed to their wide array of biologically active flavenoid compounds. A member of the passion flower family that contains chrysin, Passiflora coerulea L., is well recognized as a sedative in folklore medicine. Its beneficial effects have since been scrutinized by many drug development researchers who are looking for benzodiazepine receptor ligands (brain receptor targeted in anticonvulsant and antixyiolytic medications). These low molecular weight flavenoids also serve as a therapeutic purpose as an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, antiviral, antimutagenic, anticarcinogenic, but for this article, its role in modulating hepatic P-450 enzyme activity is of specific interest.

Aromatase Inhibition
Chrysin, also known as Flavone X, is structurally defined as 5,7-dihydroxyflavone. This monoflavone has generated a tremendous amount of interest due to its ability to inhibit cytochrome P-450 aromatase activity. Aromatase is an enzyme that is found in large quantities in the liver (and other tissues) and is responsible for the conversion of androstenedione and testosterones into estrogens.

This conversion is utilized by the body to keep its "gender-related" testosterone: estrogen ratios in balance. When athletes are able to supersede their "normal" production of testosterone, their aromatase activity will concomitantly rise to the challenge. This unwanted rise in estrogen concentrations may manifest a physiological change within the body (development of breast mass; "bitch-tits", shrinkage of testes, and an upregulation of fat mass deposition). Therefore, minimizing aromatase activity when elevating testosterone levels is of paramount concern. Scientific investigations have looked at the antiestrogenic activity of flavenoids but chrysin has shown the greatest dose response of all naturally occurring flavenoids. The mechanism by which this flavenoid works is by binding the active site of the enzyme, thereby blocking its ability to interact with androstendieone or testosterone. A landmark study performed by the University of California, Irvine and follow-up studies by the same group, clearly demonstrate aromatase inhibition in human tissues (in-vitro). Unfortuneately, there has not been any studies validating these responses in living humans, although the chance of seeing similar results is extremely likely.

Dosing, Clinical Side Notes and Safety.
European Olympic athletes report ingesting 1 to 3 grams daily and experiencing 30 percent increases in serum testosterone levels. Other anecdotal reports indicate that Chrysin may work best when taken with other testosterone elevating compounds (androstenedione, DHEA, and Tribulus terrestris). Unfortunately, certain combinations of these compounds currently undergoing clinical investigation are not exhibiting expected results due to unknown factors. Since this flavenoid, and those of a similar structure, are common place in our diet, moderate doses can be considered safe. On the other hand, when you consider its ability to limit an important biochemical step in estrogen production, women and to a lesser extent men, should take caution in long-term consumption of this flavenoid.

Using Chrysin in a "Cycle"
I believe that using Chrysin in a steroid cycle could be beneficial in blocking aromatization. However, if one is to use heavy doses of high androgenic steroids, then I would not even think about having Chrysin be the lone substitute for Nolvadex, Clomid or any other anti-estrogen medications. Used in conjunction would be acceptable, perhaps enhancing the steroid and the anti-estrogen. But if used with the famous Androstene, Tribestan, DHEA stack--then definitely add this to the arsenal.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

Administrator

Part 2

Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
Dandelion is a natural diuretic and digestive aid. In Europe, Dandelion is nicknamed the "bed-wetters" herb. Its high mineral content may help prevent iron-deficiency anemia. This herb also reduces high blood pressure, probably due to its diuretic action. Dandelion is rich in Potassium, which works with sodium to regulate the body's water balance and normalize heart rhythms. This vital mineral is often flushed by the body by synthetic diuretics. (Lasix) Dandelion enhances liver and gall bladder function and has traditionally been used by herbal healers to treat liver disorders such as jaundice (a condition caused by excess amount of bile in the blood). Dandelion is rich in lecithin, a substance researchers believe may protect against cirrhosis of the liver.

Benefits:
- Helps rid body of excess water and salt.
- May decrease high blood pressure by ridding the body of excess fluid, thus reducing the amountof fluid the heart must pump to circulate blood.
- Good for the digestion.
- Protects against liver and gall bladder disorders.
- May protect against iron-deficiency anemia.

How to use:
CAPSULES: Take up to 1 to 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily. Again, the brand "Natures Fingerprint" which can be bought at your local GNC seems to be the best deal. Drink at least 16oz of water when taking a dose.
So, all those years that you or your father spent trying to get rid of the weeds and dandelions in your yard, we have finally found a good use for it.
WARNING: Do not go and pick a dandelion from your yard and start munching, the taste is terrible!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

Old 06-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Part VI --Supplies

Part 2 Harpoons

Or darts, pins, jabs, sticks, ect. are common terminology for the ever demanded syringe! With most of the modern day steroids being in the injectable form, the need of these little instruments of pain is increasing. But how do we get them? This item seems to escape most of us as we dwell on finding steroids. Without these, your steroids are useless -- the same as a cigarette without a light!

I have several sources which will sell you pins. Some for what they cost, in hopes you will purchase gear from them. Others for a small profit. These are fine avenues for getting the little devils, but what if the source stops selling them, get busted, dies (heaven forbid) ect. You are shit out of luck. Well there are some states that will sell to you no problem. Others no way!!! Some only certain types (none of which you can use ). Call a local pharmacy and ask what the laws are pertaining to the purchase of syringes and needles. Here are some ideas and facts to help you out on your quest.

First here are the guys e-mails for quick easy gets!

************ at cost, other products available

************ 1.00 each any size, he has a list to send you.

************ can put you in touch with those who can get them.

Ask around the Underground, chances are that someone out there can help you out.

Now the fun part getting them yourself.!!

To assist in the prevention of HIV & Hepatitis C, the laws relating to the possession of

needles & syringes have been changed so that it is no longer an offense to have new, unused needles & syringes in your possession. Connecticut changed its paraphernalia and prescription laws in 1992 to allow for possession and sale of up to ten syringes All but five U.S. states have drug paraphernalia laws that criminalize the possession or distribution of syringes except for "legitimate medical purposes." Nine states and Washington, DC prohibit the purchase of syringes without a prescription. These laws – in states like New York, California, and Illinois which have large IDU (Intravenous Drug Users) and HIV/AIDS populations – affect the vast majority of IDUs. Some state and municipal authorities have granted limited exemptions to these laws to deal with the HIV/AIDS epidemic.
O.K., now that's out of the way, here are some ideas on how to purchase syringes. The first idea came from one of our board members.
When ordering syringes, this is what you want. You are to order: 3cc syringes, with 1-1/2 inch 22 or 23 gauge needles for intramuscular injections. Order the syringes and pins by phone first. Be polite and professional. Do not offer any explanation of use, unless asked for one. Ask when you can pick them up.

Don't go up to the counter of the pharmacy looking like a bodybuilder. If you go up to the counter wearing a Gorilla Wear tee, and some Perfetto pants, you will get turned down. Try to conceal your physique if you can. If you can't, have a trusted friend, wife, girlfriend go and pick them up. Some pharmacies are trained to look for signs of drug users. That includes bodybuilders. If you were a pharmacist and a big muscular guy comes up looking for syringes and needles, what would you think?

Look everybody, just go to your Local Farm supply house, They sell tractor supplies and so on. Don't go to a feed store.

I buy antibiotics and such from those places all the time. They sell Syringes that are for multiple use. you can buy the needles to screw onto them. The syringes are good for a lifetime and they only cost about 30 bucks. They sell regular syringes for pig vaccines, horses, cattle, and so on; check them out! The needles only run about $1.50 for 5 of them. However the packaging does not look like it has sanitary conditions, so I suggest soaking them in some Clorox for about 5 minutes before use. Rinse them out good, and your ready to go. (not me; I would fear Clorox would get in my blood) Be Careful!!!!

Some other ideas are to act like you know what your doing, and know exactly what you want. Then they would suspect you have gotten them before. Tell them it is for Vitamin B12 shots.

Tell them your in Film school and you need them for a hospital scene your doing. Act like you don't know anything about them but you know about the size you need.

Find a younger pharmacist and tell him you need them to inject vodka in a melon for a party your throwing.

Tell them you own a race horse. Call the pharmacist and tell them that you need syringes and needles for hormonal therapy for your horse. If they want details, tell them the horse has been castrated, and needs hormone injections. The subject of castrated animals will not entice too many questions from the pharmacist.

When you order, your best bet is to buy the whole box. If you ask for just a few, many Pharmacies will not break open a box and sell individually. Buy the whole box of 100. It shouldn't cost more than $20.00.

(IF YOU HAVE BIG BALLS) Tell them you do heroin and you are afraid of catching aids by sharing needles and you want clean ones!

Go to an animal doctor and tell him you are opening a pet grooming shop and you would like to get some syringes for practicing. You see some times pet groomers have to sedate a animal to cut their hair.

Hell, go to Eckards and tell them that your a groomer and you need them for that purpose.

Possibilities

I personally have taken disposable syringes and soaked them in rubbing alcohol and used them over and over with no adverse side effects. However after continued reuse, the needles will lose their sharpness. I do recommend using fresh clean syringes when at all possible.

Hope this has helped some!

Live in Fear or Join the Hunt!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

Old 06-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Section VII -- Black List: Mail-Order Scams, Companies, and Scumbags!

Please pay close attention to this section. If we work together we can make rip off artists and scammers a thing of the past. If a potential source wants to advertise his wares on our board,

he/she will be required to give up their home address, phone number and other pertinent info about themselves. The information that they submit will be verified. This may be a harsh method, and it will drive some source away, but the ones with nothing up their sleeves except to do an honest business will be glad to help us with that info. If these sources turn sour on us, then I will advertise the pertinent info on their whereabouts. I have 2 sources that will be posting on our board that will help us get gear from time to time. They do not want to be advertised and they wish to do their business in a low key manner. They will offer to help any honest buyer out by giving them the opportunity to do business. In order to get in contact with them, you will have to be referred by one of their customers that have a good repoire. So watch each others back. The person that you are gracious enough to help out by answering his/her questions, or giving some free advice maybe the one to turn you on to these reliable sources. So on the UNDERGROUND SUPPLEMENTS board, it might pay off nicely to be nice and watch your fellow bodybuilders back!

So on to the blacklisted sources.

Drugstore O.L. Skouvara & Co., Epaminonda 82, Thiva32200, Greece -- all outgoing mail/packages are flagged by U.S. Customs.
Euro Care Mail order Pharmacy, The Netherlands -- Shutdown due to MM2000 article.
B.Mougios & Co. Pittakou 23, T.K., 54645, Thessalonike, Greece -- Shutdown
Paul Parker / Carlos P.O. Box 83130, San Diego, CA, 92138 -- Busted/DEA gathering information.
IC (formerly SHAL) P.O Box 465, North Jackson, OH 44451 -- Scammer/Sells fakes
"sakido@hotmail.com" Coosa, GA Customers reporting that they never received goods.
"Stone@glasscity.net" Toledo, OH Customers reporting that they never received goods.
"chosto@hotmail.com" Customers reporting that they never received goods.
"dave@glasscity.net" Toledo, OH (could be Stone) Bad reports from customers.
Rejuvenation IMP Customers reporting that they never received goods.
MDT Customers report that source sells counterfeit and fakes
Pharm-Europa Customers report that source sells counterfeits and fakes
R. M. Products Customers report that source sells counterfeits and fakes
Farmlette Customers report that source sells counterfeits and fakes
Winfield Assoc. Customers report that source sells counterfeits and fakes
Farma-Mex (Pharma-Mex) Customers report that source sells counterfeits and fakes.
Swess Pharma Customers report that source sells counterfeits and fakes
NM This source is a scumbag. Counterfeits/fakes/scammer
Spider Labs This source is a scammer

Now a list of the more recent scumbags. The above do not post too much and will be easy to spot. To the newest members of our web site, take a good look at the following scumbags. They advertise on the ANABOLIX and ELITE FITNESS boards. They will not be allowed to advertise on our board.

Rob O - Robert Orlando - "r_orlando@hotmail.com" SCAM ARTIST/RIP OFF/SCUMBAG!
Bullforce - "roids@usa.net" SCAM ARTIST/RIP OFF
Steroid or F.M.- "steroid@hotmail.com" Resides in Spain. Extremely slow delivery or no delivery! I recently asked for a price list and the guy sent me one. So he still is in business.
Babou - "herefor2@hotmail.com" Out of business--Do not send money!
D.Young - Dewitt Young - Mail troubles to U.S. - Extremely forgetful. However, customers that reside outside the U.S report no problems.
Mr. Musclehead This is the quickest scam I've seen done. This is the source that made trouble for "Hulkster". That trouble is exactly why there will be no advertising of sources on this newsletter. You may hear rumors that "Mr. Musclehead" is actually the "Hulkster". These rumors are not true. The "Hulkster" gave his endorsement to "Mr. Musclehead" and advertised his services. Well, a lot of people hold the Hulkster in high regard and trusted this source that the Hulkster trusted. Thus, a lot of people sent in their money. Needless to say, they never received their goods. This was a huge scam because of the big sum of money that was hustled.
Comptroller - This is the famed "scanner source". This source will send a scanned image of the products he will send you, when he receives your money. However, some customers are claiming rip-off. They are not receiving their paid-for goods. Comptroller isn't answering the allegations. This month, two new fellow Underground members reported being ripped off by the Comptroller. So he is now blacklisted.
Stryder46 - This is the newest asshole. He has ripped off a few of our members. If you get an email from this guy, promptly tell him to get screwed.

GRAY LIST

This is the "Grey List" . This is a list of sources that are having problems. They are not fully blacklisted. So use at your own discretion. These sources have come through for some of their customers.

Mexiboy - Customers are now complaining that they have not received goods from him. The word is that a source close to Mexiboy is claiming that a hacker is threatening Mexiboy. This has not been confirmed.

CUSTOMS ARE FLAGGING!!

This list is for sources that are legit but may be having problems with U.S. Customs flagging shipments from them.

Viper -- This is an honorable guy with a good stock list and very fair prices. However I have seen reports that his latest customers are having their products seized by the U.S. Customs. Some customers report that they have received seizure notices. Use this source at your own risk. Viper is aware of the "Hidden Compartment in a book" method and is willing to help in this method of shipping. I don't want any misunderstandings, Viper is legit, the only problem here is the U.S. Customs, and they're stealing your packages!

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

Old 06-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Section VIII -- Counterfeits/Fake Steroids

Part 1

Fakes (Useless)

- Russian Dianabol Blister packs have poor quality print (in Russian) and it has "Methanadrolone" and "000.5r" printed on it. The colors used for this print is black and blue. The directions that come with the tablets, is printed on a green like colored paper.

- Deca Durabolin From Organon Co. (Greece) Lot#931104-012 Exp. 991128 100mg/ml, 2ml/vial, 3 vials per box

- Deca Durabolin From Organon Co. Lot#292698A 200mg/ml, 2ml vial. The vial is brownish in color with a blue cap.

- Sustanon Russian Sustanon "CYCTAHOH 250" The 1cc amp is clear with a bright scoring mark around the neck. The label on the amp has rounded corners. Lot#252179, Manufacture Date: Mai '95 Exp. Date: Mai 99.

- Pronabol-5 India, the fakes come in a plain foil strip on 10 tabs. The real version comes in a vacuum packed foil strip with purple writing on it. The tabs are marked "P-5"

- Thai D-bol A lot of the Thai D-bol that is being sold is reported being fake. It seems to be coming from the European sources. Viper, a good friend of ours and who is a legit source, reported that his Thai D-bol is fake and is trying to find another source. So if you are looking for the Thai - Dbol, do yourself a favor and order it from a U.S. Source.

- Synasteron 50 I have had a lot of reports from people who have bought the Synasteron (Oxymetholone) from European sources have reported very little gains if

any at all. There was a 25mg dose of Synasteron floating around for awhile too. I believe that both of the Synasterons were grossly underdosed and now, most cannot tell the difference between the 25mg and the 50mg pills. The main attraction to Synasteron is the price. I have seen it sell for as little as $60.00 for 100each 50mg tabs! Your best bet is to stay with the higher price Oxymetholones that are going around.

Part 2

Counterfeits (good stuff)

These are the latest counterfeits floating around. They contain real steroids but sometimes they may be underdosed, or another type of steroid is used instead of the advertised one.

- Parabolan Negma (France) Parabolan Exp. 08/96
- Test. Ethanate Steris Labs (USA) 200mg/ml 10cc vial
- Test. Cypionate Steris Labs (USA) 200mg/ml 10cc vial
- Test. Propionate Steris Labs (USA) 100mg/ml 10cc vial
- Test. Suspension Steris Labs (USA) 100mg/ml 30cc vial
- HCG Steris Labs (USA)
- Primobolan (Spanish) 100mg/ml contains 50mg Nandrolone Phenlypropionate. The blue spot is smaller, the score mark is very visable, different plastic tray.

(The above information was obtained from the Hulksters newsletter)

Section IX -- Advertising

This section is now added to the newsletter so that anyone having a service to offer the Underground members can advertise here. The advertising will not be censored. Keep in mind that the choice to answer any ad that you see below is of your own choice and volition.

Vitanet Inc.

This is Tazzy. In the last couple of months, there has been talk about creating a secure web site so that members of the Underground can exercise their God-given rights to physically augment their own bodies, if they choose to do so. Unfortunately, our oppressive government interferes with those rights. So we have to take our chances. Well, just to update you, the process of getting a secure web site has started. The biggest obstacle that is facing us, is money. Now there has been suggestions that we all chip in with cash from everybody. To those who had suggested it or volunteered to contribute--Thank you. But, here is a better idea.

When you bring up the UndergroundSupplements board on your Internet, there are a couple of choices. One of them is the supplements choice. This is where Vitanet, Inc. comes in. Please check it out. On this selection you will see some popular supplements that bodybuilders such as yourself use. (removed) You get the whole store on-line. The prices are competitive and Vitanet will match any competitors price on any supplement, guaranteed. Vitanet carries all major brands of vitamins, Protein mix, Creatine, almost any supplements you can think of. Their brands include, EAS, Weider, TwinLab, Osmo, Champion Nutrition, SportPharma, etc. They have an 800 number that you can call to order. They accept most major credit cards. I use them and for a good reason. Vitanet is the reason why we have the Underground Supplements Message board! As you well know, a web site requires money and time to setup, keep up and maintain. So, to support the Underground, please give this fantastic company your supplement business. If Vitanets profits go up, then we will get closer to the secure board for the Underground that we all desire. That is how you can contribute to getting our own secure board. Plus your supplement needs will be fulfilled at a great price!

Final Thoughts from the Editors/Authors

In case a reader of this Newsletter who is a potential source to the members of the Underground, and wants to obtain a personal recommendation from me, you will have to email me and give me your home address, your phone number, and a few more vitals. We will have a few telephone conversations, I will have your information verified, then I will set up a deal with you. If all comes through, then I will send you customers and give you my personal recommendation. Your information will be hidden with me and will not be revealed in any way (including a bust) if you remain true and honest to the members of the Underground. If you decide to scam, then I will post it out for all of the people who have been ripped off to do what they want. I have three sources that have already done this and I can guarantee you that I am sending them over five customers a week. It is your option to not give this info and ignore the request. However keep in mind that I will not give you a personal recommendation, and I do get asked a lot.

It is our goal in making the Underground a place where one can get invaluable information on the art of bodybuilding, supplementation's, and the gear. The goal of making the Underground a site where one can obtain information on the chemical properties, function, and the safe administration of anabolic steroids. Over the last couple of weeks we have had to endure infantile postings from trouble makers that have nothing better to do, but to try and trash a site that a lot of people enjoy. But I have to hand it to all the members of the Underground. You didn't put up with it. You made it quite clear that you did not find it funny, and you did not appreciate the humor. A lot of the negative posts and pictures were aimed at myself and a lot of you watched my back. Thank you! I also want to take the time and thank CE for deleting the threads that contains vile pictures, blatant disrespect to board members and other annoyances. He has done an excellent job in making the Underground what it is today.

Today I received an email from 2 members of the Anabolix/Elite Fitness board that are sick of the bullshit that goes on at the other sites and asked if they can join us at the Underground! They told me that they want to be able to discuss the facts of anabolics with intelligent people and not have to weed through the bullcrap to do it. That is a compliment to all of us associated with the Underground.

The best thing about the underground is that we will soon have security on our website so, no law enforcement can just log on. We wont have to put up with pranks, or shady dealers. Scam artists would be a thing of the past.

One more thing, I am getting an average of 25 emails a day. I am doing my best to answer them everyday. Please be patient. Some I have helped out and they send an email back thanking me. When I get those emails, I read them and just delete them. I cannot respond to them. Dont get me wrong, I appreciate those kinds of emails. It is nice to be appreciated. Also, on the Underground, you wont see many posts from me. I usually will post some general info on what is going on with the newsletter, sources, etc. I will keep a low profile because of the extensive info that I have. I feel it is the safest way. However, I do intend on making posts with another alias. Again, that will be low key.

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International

Old 06-14-2009, 05:55 PM
nobody nobody Is Off Line
Donating Member

nobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond reputenobody has a reputation beyond repute
I was reading the part on someones stats bfore and after. and I was wondering is a forearme that size comon? I got 14 inches...okay 13 and 7/8 now since I am battling recovery from injury but do alot of guy have problems with forearms? I can definatly help. I got the cure sorry if I posted in the wrong spot bass but a little direction would help
Old 06-15-2009, 01:22 AM
Administrator

since I wasn't aquianted with Motorhead, I can't say if it's normal

Your sitting at almost 14 and I'm at 15.75. so he may have been of smaller stature with a 11" forearm
BTW reverse curls are great for forearms

W C B B Sponsors
Southern Sarms
Sarms-Peptide Shop
Egg Whites International