World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 05-17-2019, 10:25 AM
The Flannel wearing Catnut!

3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute3Vandoo has a reputation beyond repute
Nope

Since I have the testosterone level of a 18yo; and I want to .... everything moving but everytime I see my soviet's face and think how she would and I wanna puke just thinking about it.

I asked her if I could get a mistress as it seem okay in her culture, but she shouted stuff in russian that sounded like car bomb, cousin Ivan would wack me or something

Old 05-17-2019, 10:47 AM
Administrator

Thanked 2,366 Times in 1,810 Posts
MR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond reputeMR. BMJ has a reputation beyond repute
Never on anybody I had a relationship with....but fooled around a lot when 'just dating' lol.
Old 05-18-2019, 08:50 AM
WCBB Veteran

Wallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond reputeWallyd has a reputation beyond repute
Nope. Been cheated on by last 2 wives though. First one we would go 6+ months with no sex & I never strayed. Little did I know she was getting it somewhere else. 2nd one moved directly out of our home & into the home of an old high school boyfriend of hers that had recently divorced. They were just friends & she was trying to help our relationship by doing this. I swear to you that’s what she told me, crazy bitch! Still trying to get divorced from her. She is like a dog tick, just hanging on sucking the life out of me.
Old 05-19-2019, 03:00 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
Nope. Been cheated on by last 2 wives though. First one we would go 6+ months with no sex & I never strayed. Little did I know she was getting it somewhere else. 2nd one moved directly out of our home & into the home of an old high school boyfriend of hers that had recently divorced. They were just friends & she was trying to help our relationship by doing this. I swear to you thatís what she told me, crazy bitch! Still trying to get divorced from her. She is like a dog tick, just hanging on sucking the life out of me.
Uhm, I can relate. Ya know, with this "me too" movement guys take a lot of flack. But the thing is, women can be equally ....ed up and cruel. How many guys out there are raising kids they think are their own, only they were actually fathered by some other guy?

Women act as if they are constantly ....ed over by guys, powerless, treated like shit. Yeah, on the outside it looks that way but let me tell ya, they have their claws and bag of tools and can be equally as cruel and manipulative as guys. They're not near as victimized as they make out sometimes. Been there, done that. My ex was a master manipulator and played me like a fiddle. Never again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (05-19-2019)