World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > General Chat The lounge

Shoutbox

Old 05-17-2019, 11:53 AM
Honorable Deviant

Rebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond reputeRebel Yell has a reputation beyond repute
Been shamed for leaving toilet seat up at a family gathering???

Been a way a little while to visit the folks. Been almost a year.
My younger sister has always had this stupid sibling rivalry with me ( despite me being a great older brother). She wanted to have a family lunch at her place with every family member's family and near the end of it, the control b**** makes an announcement "Who left the toilet seat up"? I was taken aback, knowing she knew I was the last one in the bathroom I meekly said. "It was probably me, apologies". Thing was the seat was already up and left it as is thinking it may be how they prefer.
Hearing it was me, she scolded me in front of everyone. I could not believe it.
Having had a nasty cold that has lasted over a month I was too out of it to say anything more.
Well, despite that I handled it as a gentleman would, she soon found another issue about a supposed future family get-together and unleashed on anything I said clearly showing she had it in mind to try to step on my nuts in front of the whole family in some "alpha" dominance way. After a few nasty jabs, you can sure bet the rebel in me woke TF up! It got ugly and I left. The rest of the family saw her true nature.

Point is? Really? To be scolded as an adult in front of the whole family for leaving a toilet seat up as if it were a malicious attack on the feminist movement? Lord, with all due respect to women, this #metoo , #timesup has crossed the line.

Just sayin'.
Genetic Freak (05-17-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-17-2019, 03:52 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,707 Times in 2,939 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
My sister tried blasting me in front of the family after I teased her that her son needed a hair cut. All the other men and boys in the family keep military style haircuts. She said something to the fact that I never respected her and I did not care for her kids. I figured it was a good time to remind her that I was the only one who takes care of the kids, that I paid for their health care, dental care and paid for her life insurance premiums, as she placed the kids under my care in her will should she pass. It was our secret up to that point. She had a lot of explaining to do. Check mate. Needless to say she has not spoken to me in over 6 years.
Rebel Yell (05-18-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 04:18 PM

Thanked 1,236 Times in 931 Posts
liftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond reputeliftsiron has a reputation beyond repute
Next time piss on the toilet seat.
edvedr (05-21-2019), Rebel Yell (05-18-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 04:52 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by liftsiron View Post
Next time piss on the toilet seat.
Leave an upper decker......

~PM
Friggemall (05-21-2019), GBAGH (05-21-2019), Rebel Yell (05-18-2019)
Old 05-17-2019, 06:29 PM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
I had a woman give me hell about it after we had just started dating. I thought she was joking. Nope, she was serious. So I said since we are both "equally powerful" people, I will use my power to lift the seat before I piss and you use your power to put it down before you piss. Be glad I didn't piss on the seat.

Yeah, we didn't date much longer.....

Frankly I don't even understand the conflict. I think it is just a way for women to get their men to "comply". I think there are a lot bigger and more important issues to address in my life.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:
Friggemall (05-21-2019), Genetic Freak (05-18-2019), Rebel Yell (05-18-2019), TommyD (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 05:34 AM
TommyD TommyD Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,359 Times in 1,105 Posts
TommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond reputeTommyD has a reputation beyond repute
A party my wife and I attended was hosted by a lesbian couple who was involved in the 'community' in our area, my wife played softball for years with them....and no, she said she was straight. Anyhow, going to the bathroom and knowing how women feel about leaving the seat up.....I would.

IF we can pick it up from them going, they should be able to put it down from us going. Equal rights that they wanted and all...
The Following User Says Thank You to TommyD For This Useful Post:
Rebel Yell (05-19-2019)
Old 05-19-2019, 03:05 AM
Community Veteran

Pen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond reputePen Sillman has a reputation beyond repute
I try to be polite but I sure as hell don't lose a minute's sleep over it. Really, if it bugs someone so much, they've got more problems than me. With all the shit going on in the world, it's a really stupid f***ing thing to get hung up over.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pen Sillman For This Useful Post:
Rebel Yell (05-20-2019)
Old 05-19-2019, 11:07 AM
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
A party my wife and I attended was hosted by a lesbian couple who was involved in the 'community' in our area, my wife played softball for years with them....and no, she said she was straight.
Nope sorry there are NO straight women softball players. She might have been straight before she started playing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dakota For This Useful Post:
Rebel Yell (05-20-2019)