World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > Firearms and other weapons

Old 09-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Swellin Swellin Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Swellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond reputeSwellin has a reputation beyond repute
320 or 19x

I've got quite a few glocks, and no sigs. I have a 19 and a 17...which are the parents of the 19x. I have SOB, Raven Concealment, and Dark Star holsters for a 19.

Two of the MA people i train with, who have the most time in the various defensive pistol classes, both shoot a 320 with the new x frame, making them the sig version of the 19x.

I walk into the gun store to trade an xd45 for one or the other. The M17 is there (320 with a safety). I don't want the safety. But that trigger was amazing. So I'm looking at both very closely....I slip the 19x into the holster I was using. I'm sold. i personally think that the 320 with the x frame is a better rig, but I'm pretty deep into the glocks...$500+ in holsters alone for the 19. So I went with the 19x.

It doesn't conceal very well, but it's okay. Where it shines is when you draw it and squeeze off some rounds. WOW! I'm as accurate with this thing as I am with my Kimbers. I love it, and have since retired the g23 that I was carrying.

If you get a chance to shoot either the 19x or the 320, make sure you have enough cash in your pocket to go out and pick one up....shoot it and you will buy it.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-08-2018, 10:54 AM

Thanked 4,059 Times in 3,207 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
I was thinking about picking up a 320, but a couple guys I shoot with every once in a while who shoot probably a 1000 rounds a week are selling theirs. They said they do not shoot as well as their XDs, Glocks or 2.0s. Different strokes for different folks. They like Glocks and I don't, so I still might pick one up. One is selling theirs for $400 with holster...
Old 09-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
I have the 320 and I love it. I love the entire weapon and it handles beautifully. My EDC is a 19 because I find the size to be a perfect blend between concealment and the size of my hands. But, in the winter.... I do love my 320. If you haven't had a chance to play with it, you will love it.

~PM
Old 09-09-2018, 06:54 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 2,892 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
I have never handled one. I cannot believe there is a better pistol (for me) than a glock 17 or 19. I have neither BTW

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
Old 09-10-2018, 11:45 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
I have never handled one. I cannot believe there is a better pistol (for me) than a glock 17 or 19. I have neither BTW
For years I have said that you canít beat the Glock 19 IMO. I say that because of what you get, right out of the box. They are great weapons for the money. I have a lot of firearms, I will leave it at that. Suffice it to say that I carry the 19as my EDC and it is my go to. I have a couple of Sigs and .45 that I have and I love shooting it as well. If I had to pick one sidearm, it would be the 19.

I do like my 320 though. 😁

~PM
Old 12-11-2018, 08:53 AM
Elite275 Elite275 Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Elite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant futureElite275 has a brilliant future
Of course a lot is preference. The sigs seem to just feel better in my hand so I naturally shoot them better. I carry a P320c most of the time. In the summer I have a G43 I carry quite a bit as well. The only other other Glock I carry is the G20. This is OWB when I’m at my cabin in the woods.

All in all, I think all listed are great choices and folks should shoot as many as they can to see what is best for them. Trying to get the wife to get her CCW and carry this G43 so I have an excuse to buy the sig P365.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:03 AM
-TE- -TE- Is Off Line
Pimpin ain't easy

Thanked 2,034 Times in 1,511 Posts
-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute-TE- has a reputation beyond repute
My first pistol was a 229. Dumb choice for a first time shooter. I've since picked up a 19 and a 43. Love the Glocks. The Sig is just collecting dust. It's a great pistol, I just never liked shooting it the way I liked the Glocks.