World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids

Shoutbox

Anabolic Steroids Up to date Anabolic steroids cycles. The most mature and trusted provider of Anabolic Steroids information

Old 01-01-2019, 11:21 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,643 Times in 2,945 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
Wow 6 months sicen I posted ay random thoughts. Today is the first day I took any Kratom. I woke up today and my neck, ow back and knees were pretty achy. So my daughter mentioned she had some a couple months ago. She use to work long hours and took it for soreness. So I used it today. Mixed it with herbs mate in a tea. It helped with the achynejss but also had me napping on and off all day. Now I am awake midnight wishing I was asleep. Anyhow...

So I have been thinking about the first couple of times I used equipoise. It was only 50 mg/mL in a 50 mL jug. Back then a cycle was a bottle of something. So a bottle of EQ was a cycle. What you did was divide the volume into the number of weeks your cycle was and that was your dose. So 5 mL is what I took a week, 250 mg/w. It would take a few weeks to get going but I would invariably get harder and leaner and more vascular. Generally I would put on 8-10 lbs. I remember the recovery was easier than the typical deca and dianabol cycle.

So that was it, 250 mg/w and it worked. Now I was no Mr. Olympia. I was a grappler and at taht point probably was not letting my weight go over 200 lbs at the time. I would fight at 86 kg (189 lbs). Now-a-days EQ is 200-300 mg/mL as listed on the bottle. I remember brewing my own at 200 mg and at a dose of 500 mg being so pumped all the time it was hard to walk up couple flights of stairs because of the pump in my legs and especially calves.

So I have the ugl 300 mg/mL stuff now and over the past 10 days have injected 1200 mg according to the vial. Back I the day that would have been 1/2 the 50 mL vial. Now I have filled in a little here in the first 10 days but damn. WTF. I've been using EQ a lot over the past few years and it seems that I'll go through 5-6 grams of it in 10 weeks and the gains are about the same as the old days when I used 2.5 grams in the same period.

Now probably in another 3 weeks I will feel like I'm made out of stone and this little rant will be just dumb but just seems like the AAS back then was stronger unless I brew my own.

Maybe I need to get back to just using enough to cover the recoup bases. Trouble is I don't know what's in 1/2 these vials these days. If my EQ is really 100 mg/mL then I am dosing it right pretty much compared to the old numbers. If it's really 300 mg/mL then I'm probably going to turn blue in a couple weeks. Good thing I am due for a blood donation in 3 weeks.

BTW, I am keeping the testosterone to TRT levels at this point. So basically the only unknown is the EQ at this point. I will say this, I am not getting oily skin or any hungries or any anxiety at this point which is good. Seems my side effects profile has changed in the last year. Some tested GHRP-6 also gave me none of the hungries either. Just filled me in like crazy. PEDs are such a moving target.

Old 01-03-2019, 12:22 PM
Lumpy Moderator

Thanked 4,643 Times in 2,945 Posts
Glycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond reputeGlycomann has a reputation beyond repute
It hit me the next day. Every joint hurt. Pump and water retention were up up up. So I'm guessing the EQ is potent. So have dropped back on the dose, did a shot of hCG and already feel better.