World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Survivalist Prepper Area > Firearms and other weapons

Shoutbox

Old 02-11-2019, 06:29 AM

Thanked 3,542 Times in 2,732 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Have you ever caught a skunk in a live trap Jipped? They are a pain in the ass to release.
Over two decades ago I was a dog catcher. People caught skunks in their cat traps. slowly covered them with a tarp, carried them back to the pound and we dosed them with a pole syringe with juice. They went to sleep peacefully and never woke. Never caught one at home. they would get the .22 pellet.

For real MG? Do you know how it was prepared? I always do a stew as getting the meat off the bones is tough and you waste it.

I have only eaten it once cooked cowboy style and it was not very good. In a stew the gamey is not bad. Always wondered how a fancy place would serve them. I think if you get the squirrels where they are eating plant shoots and sweet nuts like pecans they would be better.

The tannins in acorns make em taste BAD. Texas pretty much has live oaks everywhere and I think they make up a large part of a squirrels diet. In South Carolina we had mostly pines. When they were eating pine nuts they tasted better IMO. Or maybe I just think that now. Been a long time.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
Genetic Freak (02-11-2019)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-11-2019, 11:00 AM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,879 Times in 3,072 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jipped genes View Post
Over two decades ago I was a dog catcher. People caught skunks in their cat traps. slowly covered them with a tarp, carried them back to the pound and we dosed them with a pole syringe with juice. They went to sleep peacefully and never woke. Never caught one at home. they would get the .22 pellet.

For real MG? Do you know how it was prepared? I always do a stew as getting the meat off the bones is tough and you waste it.

I have only eaten it once cooked cowboy style and it was not very good. In a stew the gamey is not bad. Always wondered how a fancy place would serve them. I think if you get the squirrels where they are eating plant shoots and sweet nuts like pecans they would be better.

The tannins in acorns make em taste BAD. Texas pretty much has live oaks everywhere and I think they make up a large part of a squirrels diet. In South Carolina we had mostly pines. When they were eating pine nuts they tasted better IMO. Or maybe I just think that now. Been a long time.
The tarp is the only way in my opinion. Some people use bed sheets, but the sheet usually gets sprayed when they see the silhouette.

I know some people that BBQ their squirrel, but I prefer to boil them like you said. I do the same for chipmunks.
Old 02-12-2019, 06:30 AM

Thanked 3,542 Times in 2,732 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
The tarp is the only way in my opinion. Some people use bed sheets, but the sheet usually gets sprayed when they see the silhouette.

I know some people that BBQ their squirrel, but I prefer to boil them like you said. I do the same for chipmunks.

chipmunks are so small. I could 30 of them HAHA.

Had a friend with a de-scented polecat as a pet. It was pretty smart and kinda cool. it still smells a little but used a litter box and would come like a dog when you called it. He "disposed" of it when his dog (AKC boston terrier) had puppies and it drug one off to eat it. Cost him $300 with the death of that pup.

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."