World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Diet and Health

Diet and Health Weight loss support forum for all diets. Fitness discussion forum for weight loss, discuss weight and food issues unique to the dietng

Old 06-22-2017, 05:37 AM
gofitmantra gofitmantra Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

gofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond reputegofitmantra has a reputation beyond repute
If you’re all about that green and on a weight-loss mission, you might want to choose Matcha green tea—the richest green tea source of nutrients and antioxidants. Registered dietitian Isabel K Smith explains why: “The whole leaf is ground and consumed as part of the beverage, as opposed to other (most) types of green tea where the leaves are steeped and then the tea is consumed.” Drinking as little as 2.5 cups of green tea per day.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 01-12-2018, 12:25 PM
rovi rovi Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

rovi is on a distinguished road
Green tea is beneficial to reduce body fat. Drink 2 cups daily, 1 in the morning and 1 before going to sleep.
Old 03-28-2019, 04:35 AM
richa_timmy

Green tea is the healthiest beverage on the planet. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that have powerful effects on the body. These include improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits. Below are 10 health benefits of green tea that are supported by studies.
Old 05-07-2019, 02:01 AM
paulgonzales86 paulgonzales86 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

paulgonzales86 is on a distinguished road
Green tea increase your metabolic rate so it is best for weight loss. I consume 2 cups per day because it is sufficient and if you go to the gym then before 30mins of workout you can take green tea. It helps you to increase your core strength. There are also some other benefits which already has mentioned above.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:48 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulgonzales86 View Post
It helps you to increase your core strength.
I've never heard of green tea increasing one's core strength. I would be interested in where you found that information and interested in hearing more..

~PM
Old 06-03-2019, 05:29 AM
edus edus Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

edus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant futureedus has a brilliant future
I've read that green tea helps in weight loss, but it would not on its own - there has to be other efforts in there too. In my case it does help with my skin, although not everyone I know benefits from it the same way.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Dakota Dakota Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
I hope Green Tea has all the benefit purported! I have my two cups of coffee in the morning and then when I get to work I have a mug or two of green tea everyday. I have never noticed it makes any difference in metabolism or the like but I like it and if the benefits are there that is just a bonus.

However, it could explain why I look like a chiseled Greek god.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:01 AM
marcojohnson marcojohnson Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

marcojohnson is on a distinguished road
Green Tea and Its benefits

What is Green Tea?
What are particular green teas made of unequivocally, and would they say they are completely trademarking? Green, dull and oolong teas start from the Camellia sinensis plant. Green tea involves leaves that haven't been developed so they contain the most raised measure of cell fortifications. For example, flavonoid cell fortifications speak to around 30 percent of the dry heap of green tea leaves.

A part of the malignant growth anticipation operators and recovering blends found in green tea consolidate polyphenols, catechins and various sorts of flavonoids a comparable foe of developing blends found in things like red wine, blueberries, and dull chocolate. Regardless of what it contains constrained amounts of caffeine, green tea use has been identified with more restorative points of interest than even a noteworthy number of the most worthwhile sustenances available to us. Studies have found that the upsides of green tea are a direct result of the truth green tea contains more recovering blends than various herbs, flavors, verdant nourishments, really making it a mind-blowing "superfood."

Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea is synonymous with wellbeing today. The tea offers different advantages, the absolute most significant ones being better heart wellbeing, weight reduction, and anticipation of genuine sicknesses like malignant growth and diabetes. Green tea additionally improves melancholy side effects.

1) Green tea and disease counteractive action
As per the National Cancer Institute, the polyphenols in tea have been seemed to reduce tumor advancement in lab and animal contemplates and may guarantee against damage realized by brilliant UVB radiation.

In countries where green tea usage is high, harm rates will, by and large, be lower, yet it is hard to know in actuality whether it is the green tea that turns away infection in these particular peoples or another lifestyle factors.

A couple of examinations have also seemed constructive outcomes of green tea on the going with sorts of harmful development:

bosom

bladder

ovarian

colorectal (inside)

esophageal (throat)

lung

prostate

skin

stomach

Researchers acknowledge that it is the unusual condition of polyphenols in tea that helps murder perilous cells and keeps them from creating. In any case, the precise frameworks by which tea collaborates with hazardous cells are dark.

Regardless, various examinations have not found that tea can decrease danger shot. The proportion of tea required for harm preventive effects also changes for the most part in studies Ė from 2-10 cups for every day.

2) Green tea and heart wellbeing
Tea has shown promising points of interest in connection to heart wellbeing. Flavonoids in green tea can help envision the oxidation of LDL (dreadful) cholesterol and lessening blood thickening. Studies show green tea can in like manner help lower circulatory strain, triglycerides, and total and LDL cholesterol.

3) Regulates Blood Pressure
The whole deal affirmation of green tea was identified with improved circulatory strain levels. Studies propose drinking 3 to 4 cups of the tea consistently to help oversee circulatory strain. One examination also communicated that in light of cut down circulatory strain (as a result of green tea usage), individuals saw a lessening in coronary ailment chance by 5 percent and stroke risk by 8 percent.

Circulatory strain is for the most part achieved by angiotensin-changing over protein (or ACE), an impetus produced by the kidneys. Most prescriptions for heartbeat go about as ACE inhibitors. In any case, green tea, incredibly, is a trademark ACE inhibitor. It maintains a strategic distance from the action of this impetus and empowers lower to beat.

4) Lowers the Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
Green tea can sharpen cells with the goal that they can utilize sugar better, improving diabetes side effects. It likewise works incredible for diabetics since it improves the metabolic framework work. What's more, green tea polyphenols direct glucose levels in the body, cutting diabetes chance.

One Korean examination has demonstrated that drinking at least 6 cups of green tea can cut the danger of sort 2 diabetes by as much as 33 percent. In any case, do counsel your primary care physician with respect to the dose Ė like 6 cups of green tea daily may not be sheltered (possibly an excessive amount of caffeine).

How green tea brings down glucose levels is a fascinating story. The utilization of starch prompts its separating into straightforward sugars by amylase (a protein) with the goal that it very well may be ingested into the circulatory system. Green tea restrains amylase action this decreases the measure of sugar consumed into the circulatory system.

5) Helps Relieve Arthritis
The malignant growth counteractive action operator effects of EGCG accept imperative employment here. It limits the age of explicit particles in your body that by and large lead to exacerbation and joint irritation torment. Green tea has additionally shown up in improving the quality of the bones and tendon.

As demonstrated by the Arthritis Foundation, EGCG in green tea is more than numerous occasions more dominant than nutrients C and E concerning offering cell fortification advantages during joint agony.

EGCG in green tea was moreover found to reduce provocative conditions in rheumatoid joint agony without intruding with other cell limits. This is mind-blowing news as that isn't the circumstance with most joint irritation medications, which may have responses.

6) Improves Brain Health
Green tea contains caffeine, however not as much as espresso. Thusly, it offers you the benefits of caffeine without conveying the on edge effects of a great deal of it. Caffeine discourages the activity of adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the cerebrum. In like manner, it improves the ending of neurons and redesigns cerebrum prosperity.

More critical than caffeine in green tea is an amino destructive called L-theanine, which crosses the blood-cerebrum impediment and may sharpen insight. This amino destructive forms the development of GABA, another inhibitory neural connection (yet the incredible one), which has unfriendly to apprehension impacts.

Both caffeine and L-theanine in green tea, together, can have better effects as they have been found to work in agreeable vitality. This is a notable mix for cerebrum prosperity. L-theanine envisions a commendable caffeine "stun" that various people protest of when they drink coffee.

Green tea can moreover help in the treatment or abhorrence of certified personality sicknesses like Alzheimer's and Parkinsons' disease. Studies have found that individuals who drank green tea once to numerous occasions in seven days had fewer chances of mental reduction. Green tea can moreover cut the peril of age-related dementia. It moreover may overhaul memory.

7) Prevents Tooth Decay
Studies have communicated that people who drank green tea would be insightful to oral wellbeing than the people who didn't. Another Indian examination says how green tea can be an asylum for periodontal wellbeing. The tea diminishes aggravation and limits the improvement of explicit microorganisms that can incite periodontal illnesses, tooth decay being one of them. It was additionally found that the more customarily guineas pigs took green tea, the better their oral wellbeing was.

Green tea in like manner turns away tooth spoil by limiting the improvement of bacterial plaque. The polyphenols in green tea fight plaque by smothering glucosyltransferase, compound oral minute life forms use to profit by sugar.

Green tea contains fluoride to another reason it can help prevent tooth spoil. The tea moreover fights the microorganisms Streptococcus mutans, which are commonly found in dental pits.

8) Aids in Depression Treatment
According to an investigation, people who drank around 4 cups of green tea on the multi-day were unquestionably increasingly opposed to feeling debilitated. This property of green tea can be credited to the amino destructive L-theanine, which empowers the entry of manufactured mixes like serotonin and dopamine to fight misery signs.

In one more examination drove in mice, green tea had conveyed effects like an energizer. Furthermore, the caffeine in green tea can in like manner expect a huge activity in sorrow treatment close by quieting weight and pressure.

*****PLEASE, NO LINKS FOR SPAM! ---BMJ EDIT*****

Last edited by MR. BMJ; 07-12-2019 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-20-2019, 06:25 AM
BrentFoust BrentFoust Is Off Line
BANNED

BrentFoust is on a distinguished road
Yes , Iím a big fan of green tea with lemon. I donít drink more than two cups of green tea a day. Iím having it for more than 6 years now. Itís really refreshing. More importantly, green tea flushes all your toxins from the body as it is a great liver detoxifier. You may also experience a subtle change in your stools after drinking green tea over a period of time, which is actually a good sign.
Old 10-18-2019, 05:28 AM
lesathomas lesathomas Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

lesathomas is on a distinguished road
Well, we know green tea is very effective for weight loss. This tea works as an excellent detox drink, which helps to shed excess body fat. Daily drinking green tea may control cholesterol levels too.