World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Articles By Author > Iron Addicts Articles

Shoutbox

Iron Addicts Articles A collection of great bodybuilding articles written by the man himself.

Old 09-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Badapple Badapple Is Off Line
Tuna Shaker

Badapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond reputeBadapple has a reputation beyond repute
I've been using BCAAs pre and post for a while now. Although you can get micronized and flavored(for me it has been Nutraplanet and True Protein brand) it never mixes well. My last order I went the capsule route, but have dropped from 5grams pre and post to only 2 as caps. Have not noticed any big difference yet.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Stalker27

Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarm View Post
Monster Amino taste horrible. Mixes horrible. Also foams up when you shake it like soda or beer would.
You couldn't be anymore wrong. I have the fruit punch & think it tastes awesome. I like the tartness to it

I found out the secret on how to mix this stuff up. 1st day i tried a regular shaker. That was a no go BUT.... The next day i used a clean 1quart milk carton & that worked perfectly. It foamed maybe a lil bit but no big deal to me & there was no clumps of powder. So i suggest whoever uses Monster Amino's to use a 1quart jug.

I chug one scoop down of Monster Amino Then follow that up with two scoops of Anabolic Halo. Crazy part is i stay pumped up for 1hr after the gym where i used to get flat soon after workout was over if not get more pumped than i already was
Old 01-05-2011, 05:24 PM
strongarm strongarm Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 27,976 Times in 12,561 Posts
strongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond reputestrongarm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalker27 View Post
You couldn't be anymore wrong. I have the fruit punch & think it tastes awesome. I like the tartness to it

I found out the secret on how to mix this stuff up. 1st day i tried a regular shaker. That was a no go BUT.... The next day i used a clean 1quart milk carton & that worked perfectly. It foamed maybe a lil bit but no big deal to me & there was no clumps of powder. So i suggest whoever uses Monster Amino's to use a 1quart jug.

I chug one scoop down of Monster Amino Then follow that up with two scoops of Anabolic Halo. Crazy part is i stay pumped up for 1hr after the gym where i used to get flat soon after workout was over if not get more pumped than i already was
Im wrong cause i think it taste horrible?! Shouldnt be able to have to use a large container just to take a dose. A cup should be more then enoff, but it cleary isnt.IMO if your spending your money on something, you shouldnt be going out of your way trying different methods just to use it. Its just aminos in the first place.