World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Steroid Discussion > Anabolic Steroids > Steroid Profiles

Old 05-12-2008, 01:54 PM
BIGDAN BIGDAN Is Off Line
Community Veteran

BIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to beholdBIGDAN is a splendid one to behold
i dont know if putting it in the hurt joint helps but i have been putting 1ml aflutop and 1ml of adequan in my shoulder ED for a few weeks

Old 05-18-2009, 07:09 AM
DerCribben DerCribben Is Off Line
Donating Member

DerCribben is on a distinguished road
I'm surprised theres not a profile here for Adequan considering the results Bass had on it. Is it called anything else in Mexico? How about Alflutop? Do they just call it Alflutop everywhere? My knees are starting to break down, mostly meniscus now, but I know that the injuries to my meniscus will cause cartilage wear and arthritis later. I'm definitely going to try one or both of those drugs...And...since I've already had one herniated disk, mebbe this stuff will help that out too....doesn't act up anymore, but I know theres still damage.
Old 05-18-2009, 07:14 AM
Jester Jester Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,133 Times in 795 Posts
Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Aflutop is kinda like a generic equivalent
Old 01-07-2011, 04:58 AM
nikole95.7 nikole95.7 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

nikole95.7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by basskiller View Post
yes there is another that i believe was superior to Aflutop called Adequan.. Do a search for that name right here and look for the topics I started.. I have a massive amount of info on it.
And just intra-muscular shots..
That is pretty much the only testimonial I found... also its a general rule that 1ml per 50lbs of body weight injected IM 2 x's a week is pretty much standard... so for myself im looking at 300mg x 2 a week. That gets kinda pricey, BUT apparently the effects can be noticed in as little as 2 weeks and a recommended cycle is only 4 weeks long. The guy that did the research, apparently did not notice much when he continued his cycle, past 4 weeks.
Old 02-13-2011, 01:32 PM
shark22 shark22 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

shark22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerCribben View Post
I'm surprised theres not a profile here for Adequan considering the results Bass had on it. Is it called anything else in Mexico? How about Alflutop? Do they just call it Alflutop everywhere? My knees are starting to break down, mostly meniscus now, but I know that the injuries to my meniscus will cause cartilage wear and arthritis later. I'm definitely going to try one or both of those drugs...And...since I've already had one herniated disk, mebbe this stuff will help that out too....doesn't act up anymore, but I know theres still damage.
Same here, i'm just having a tough time finding it. I also heard anti-inflammatory injections help a lot too.