World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Articles By Author > Iron Addicts Articles

Shoutbox

Iron Addicts Articles A collection of great bodybuilding articles written by the man himself.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:23 PM
EDED EDED Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

EDED has a spectacular aura aboutEDED has a spectacular aura aboutEDED has a spectacular aura about
ahhahah i thought it was going to be very techinical,,,,so simple and so true,,,metabolism slowed down for that guy

and THAT will be a hard one to crack why metabolism is slow for your client,,,many variables right?

not sure how trainers do this, i would lose my mind figuring out each people's issues lol

in that sense those people that are not hungry and force feeding will screw themselves even more right? digestion will be messed up, improper macro usage, more fat gains and more cortisol from 'stress' in this case un needed cal.....do you recommend eating when hungry or timed? not sayin which one is right i just like to listen to different ideas
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-10-2011, 07:27 PM
EDED EDED Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

EDED has a spectacular aura aboutEDED has a spectacular aura aboutEDED has a spectacular aura about
another proof for iron addict,,,had a friend like that ,,,he thought why i shat 3 times a day

he was a force feeding ,,,eat big to get big guy,,,and stayed natural for a looong time, only to gain muscle and equal amount of fat. I was the devil that got him to start using gear since he wanted to compete. anyways..

i usually notice hypothyrodism like sides from using deca (water, fat gain, swollen ankles etc) but that friend when he started deca after being on test only for awhile, he called me freaking out that hes been shitting multiple times a day,,,and when i saw a few weeks later, he was lean as hell, metabolism went up from deca and deca only as he doesnt get that effect from any other AAS...fun stuff.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:54 AM
Titan Titan Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Titan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant futureTitan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron addict View Post
I am going to fix about 50% of your "I just can't eat enough" guys "issues". No, I can't promise that if you struggle to get 200 grams of protein a day you will magically be able to pound 400 grams, but your capacity will go way up.

Here was a conversation I had last week with a training client.

Client, I just can't see how I am ever going to get to 250 grams of protein a day, I am just not hungry (his diet BEFORE working with me was UNDER 100 grams a day).

Me: After asking a few questions, I asked the big question. "How often do you shit"?

Client, about once every other day.

Me, quick diet review, no veggies, no fiber, nothing that will help elimination, and we have backup.

How the hell are you going to eat 5-7 meals a day when you only take a dump once every other day. If you are not shitting 2 x at least every day, you are not eating enough, or are backed up and can't eat enough. This truly solves a LOT of those guys issues that can't seem to stomach at least a reasonably heavy eating schedule.

This really should be common sense--but it isn't.

IA
I know My response is about 2 years to late but...
Great post...simple yet sooo misunderstood. Your the man IA
Old 03-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,736 Times in 2,398 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
That and I notice that people don't drink nearly enough water to aid in digestion either. It would be a good idea I think to express how important water really is. Not enough water and you won't be able to eat enough either
right on...
Old 04-13-2011, 12:40 PM
MAYO MAYO Is Off Line
Community Veteran

MAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant futureMAYO has a brilliant future
OP, good post. I get wrapped up a lot in just making sure to get enuff meat, carbs, and fat in a day and never give veggies a second thought. Never though being a "shitty athlete" was a compliment. Guess a lot more people like me than I thought.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:20 PM
captainbicept captainbicept Is Off Line
Donating Member

captainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond reputecaptainbicept has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDED View Post
another proof for iron addict,,,had a friend like that ,,,he thought why i shat 3 times a day

he was a force feeding ,,,eat big to get big guy,,,and stayed natural for a looong time, only to gain muscle and equal amount of fat. I was the devil that got him to start using gear since he wanted to compete. anyways..

i usually notice hypothyrodism like sides from using deca (water, fat gain, swollen ankles etc) but that friend when he started deca after being on test only for awhile, he called me freaking out that hes been shitting multiple times a day,,,and when i saw a few weeks later, he was lean as hell, metabolism went up from deca and deca only as he doesnt get that effect from any other AAS...fun stuff.
Thats really interesting.
Did he ever have any blood work done before deca, or once having been off deca for a while?
I have the complete opposite effect from Deca, I am naturally a lean ectomorph.
However, on Deca, I actually looked pudgy.
I was really happy that after years of usage that deca was the last thing I tried.
I knew how to handle it, still, I would not touch it with a ten foot pole at this point.

If you are not ready to give it all; give up.

I'll never do steroids to get stronger. I only do them for the roid rage.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:08 PM
Community Veteran

preist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond reputepreist943 has a reputation beyond repute
this is a funny thread true for most ...i only take a crap eod but its massive and cloggs the crapper every crapper every time . sometimes it looks like a wild beast went into the bathroom when nobody was looking .
Old 09-30-2011, 03:09 PM
pantera pantera Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

pantera is on a distinguished road
Cant say enough about being regular, i add fiber to my shakes ed. I wont say the brand but its geared for bodybuilding with probiotics and digestive enzymes.
Its also not a bad idea to run a cleanse once in a while(IF YOU HAVE NEVER RAN A YEAST CLEANSE THAN YOUR DO!) Yeast can wreak havok on your colon and digestive system.