World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding Discussion forum > Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Workout Routines Various Routines and Methodology. Exact routines broke down for you to follow.

Old 09-29-2013, 06:32 PM

Thanked 4,167 Times in 2,805 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
In my anti flat bench days. I worked only incline. A solid year of no flat bar. My upper chest benefited greatly. Was including 315 for sets of 8.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (09-30-2013), Friggemall (10-02-2013)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 09-29-2013, 06:36 PM

~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Oh. Grip width was as wide as flat. Ring finger on the smooth between the knurling on the bar.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (09-30-2013)
Old 09-29-2013, 08:15 PM
Svgeman Svgeman Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Svgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to all
cable crossovers pulling upward from the ground . Incline flyes and believe it or not decline barbell presses .
And i use wide grip on incline presses .
A1food4u (09-30-2013)
Old 10-01-2013, 12:42 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 2,910 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys, did chest this morning. Omitted flat bench all together. Set it up this way per suggestions..

Warm up
45 degree incline 100 x 25 x 2
then
military seated 120 x10, 160 x 6 x 2, 120 x 10 really controlled and upper end lockouts for 5 seconds on last set

45 degree flys 60 x 15 , 80 x 8 x 2, 60 x 15 concentrated on the upper range, forced shoulders to squeeze to add activation when hands are together over chest.

45 degree bench alternating wide and narrow grips, 100 x 10 x 2 (1 each grip) 180 x 6 x 2, 100 x 10 x 2

45# weighted dips to fail x 3 numbers on these were emberrassingly low so will go unmentioned LOL
Old 10-02-2013, 06:46 AM

Good deal. I have a hate hate relationship with a flat bench. Too many people believe its the ultimate measure of your manhood.

And decline is another sore subject. Laxk of ROM so the pinheads can pack on weight and pretend they're strong.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (10-02-2013)
Old 10-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Community Veteran

Irishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond reputeIrishman has a reputation beyond repute
Incline is all I can do anymore after a couple of AC joint issues from powerlifting. I always use a wide grip...index fingers on the rings of a powerbar, where my wrists are outside of the line up to my elbows. With this grip, you're much weaker at first but I found that strength caught back up nicely and it's so much easier on my shoulders.

"The secret of discipline is motivation. When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take care of itself."-Albert Einstein
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irishman For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (10-02-2013), Friggemall (10-02-2013), ~R~F~G~ (10-02-2013)
Old 10-05-2013, 08:36 AM
Svgeman Svgeman Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Svgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to allSvgeman is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~R~F~G~ View Post
Good deal. I have a hate hate relationship with a flat bench. Too many people believe its the ultimate measure of your manhood.

And decline is another sore subject. Laxk of ROM so the pinheads can pack on weight and pretend they're strong.
...and the first question is always "How much do you bench?..."
Old 05-07-2014, 07:15 AM
whey whey Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

whey is a glorious beacon of lightwhey is a glorious beacon of lightwhey is a glorious beacon of lightwhey is a glorious beacon of lightwhey is a glorious beacon of lightwhey is a glorious beacon of light
you could add some pullovers or reversed grip bench press (although i never tried the 2nd one i mentioned)
The Following User Says Thank You to whey For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-08-2014)
Old 05-07-2014, 06:44 PM
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Close grip with bar, just wide enough to not have the tri's do all the work. Too wide for me and its a shoulder workout
The Following User Says Thank You to Big D For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-08-2014)
Old 05-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Darkness Darkness Is Off Line

Thanked 1,930 Times in 1,422 Posts
Darkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond reputeDarkness has a reputation beyond repute
I have a pretty decent upper chest and it came from lots of incline DB presses done with a variety of rep and ranges and rep cadence. I like to pound out 5 sets of those real slow and heavy to tear them up, then go straight into high rep incline flys with little rest in betw sets. Then maybe a couple sets holding the dumbells together in front of your face on the incline bench, and pushing them straight up (whatever those are called). I actually don't do alot of flat work. My Pecs seem to grow well all the way around with little flat work and lots of incline.
The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (05-08-2014)