World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Old 06-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Triple D Star Triple D Star Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Day 1: I took 10 mg at 8 AM, another 10mg at 11 AM and another 10mg at 1 PM as directed on the bottle.

Initially I did not feel anything, but it was expected. After reading online, sometimes it takes Noopept a bit to build up before you feel anything.

It's not a upper like Adderral, some Pre Workouts or energy drinks where it give you a immediate jolt of energy.

I didn't notice anything till later on in the afternoon at around 6 PM when I was driving home.

My vision was more focused, I say this because I've been considering glasses lately but yesterday I noticed that things far away where clearer, sharper or more focused.

Really weird, I googled it and surely enough it is one of the things that Noopept users have described.

The next thing I notice was that I was really calm. I had a meeting this AM and I was bit anxious/nervous about it before but last night and today I've been calm and diligently prepared for it and have been calm throughout work today.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 06-10-2015, 03:18 PM
WCBB Veteran

Triple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond reputeTriple D Star has a reputation beyond repute
Later on I'm gonna hit the gym for some back/ bi's. I will be taking the Focus before I start and will try to get back on here later on tonight or tomorrow to give some feedback.
Old 06-10-2015, 04:35 PM
joe1313 joe1313 Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

joe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond reputejoe1313 has a reputation beyond repute
Noopept aka N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester, is a nootropic that, simply put, has overtaken the nootropic community in the past few years. Technically, it’s not in the racetam family because it has a 2-oxo-pyrollidine skeleton, but people often classify it as a racetam because it has nearly identical effects to that group – especially piracetam.

What to expect from Noopept

Less brain fog: your thoughts come to you faster, and you’re able to articulate them at a much quicker rate. You may think that you’re getting smarter, but in reality, you’ve had the smarts all along – Noopept is just helping you recall them when you need them.

Better vocabulary: Noopept doesn’t magically make you learn more words, but you’re able to think of exact words when you need them, such as saying “it was extraordinary” over “it was really good” if something really impressed you.

More motivation: you wake up ready to take on the day, and you’re excited about completing your tasks… even if they’re arduous and boring. Your mileage may vary, but most users experience a motivational boost from Noopept, especially in the first few weeks of use.

More mental clarity: when you’re walking down the street, you will be more aware of your surroundings. Your mind is more active, so you take in more details. Some have reported enhanced peripheral vision from Noopept, but it’s not a common benefit.

Potential side effects of Noopept

Some report that Noopept’s effects are decreased with daily use over an extended period of time. To counterbalance this, take a break from Noopept for a week or two. Then take it again and record the results – chances are, you’ll be back to day one with it. If you’re not, a longer break may be needed.

And just a few people have reported irritability with others. When you take Noopept, you’ll be bursting at the seams with energy and knowledge. Others who aren’t taking it probably won’t be. You may get annoyed at them, but as long as you catch yourself, you can prevent this “side effect” pretty easily.

It’s important to note that Noopept is very powerful. Don’t exceed 30mg per day, or you may experience more negative side effects than just the above, especially in regards to your GI tract.

Last edited by joe1313; 06-10-2015 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-15-2015, 02:49 PM
WCBB Veteran

Sorry folks had a super crazy weekend but I am back to update.

I have been taking it, while I only took it 2 times a day on Saturday.

Here is what I have noticed.

There is no stimulants in this, it's not like a energy drink or like adderall where it makes you hyper or even jittery at times.

What this does is it helps you focus, it makes paying attention easier.

Here is an example:

I often times get in trouble with my girlfriend because I zone out or I don't pay attention to her lol usually because I am multitasking and doing something else. Specially when you are tired and had a long day at work, and you're out of it and all you want to do is relax.

I'm sure lots of folks have experienced this.

Well after taking Noopept I feel like I am a better listener and I remember more of the conversation even when I am multitasking and not giving my 100% attention.

Another thing I noticed is it makes me feel happy lol. I don't know how else to describe it, but I guess it gives me a happy high? or euphoria.

I've never been drunk and I've never done any drugs besides Adderall or stuff I've been prescribed but I would imagine this is what a happy high would feel like.

It only lasts a short while but you feel better, and with it comes a energy to be productive.
Old 06-15-2015, 03:11 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 2,972 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
very cool.... will keep watching
Old 06-15-2015, 06:18 PM
jhffun369 jhffun369 Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

jhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond reputejhffun369 has a reputation beyond repute
Very interesting.... Getting more intrigued with each post
Old 06-16-2015, 11:54 AM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 2,972 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
What is the dosing per label as opposed to how you are taking it?
Old 06-16-2015, 12:41 PM
WCBB Veteran

The dosing per label is 1 capsule (10mg) up to 3 times per day. I've been taking it as directed, on one of the days I only had 2 capsules as apposed to 3. I keep my supplements in my gym bag and I normally don't take it with me besides work & the gym, got caught up with family and skipped a dose.

I feel it more now I'm assuming since it's built up in my system.

I've experienced no negative side effects.

We had a phone conference today, I usually continue working as I listen in and only stop when I have to say something or the dilogue involves me. I did the same today and I felt more attentive and engaged, even more confident then usual. I don't have trouble speaking in public or to a group of people but I want to say that if someone did, Noopept XT would help.

Last edited by Triple D Star; 06-16-2015 at 12:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Triple D Star For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (06-16-2015)
Old 06-29-2015, 12:34 AM
Big D Big D Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Big D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond reputeBig D has a reputation beyond repute
Very intresting. Thank you for sharing
Old 07-01-2015, 08:07 AM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 2,892 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
thanks brother good info. may have to find some powder and cap em myself. i have taken far too many blows to the head

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."