World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Diet and Health

Shoutbox

Diet and Health Weight loss support forum for all diets. Fitness discussion forum for weight loss, discuss weight and food issues unique to the dietng

Old 02-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,736 Times in 2,398 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krustus View Post
theories say that too much cardio actually slows your BMR... getting lean with cardio alone hardly ever works.

you've never seen a muscular marathon runner (i've never seen a muscular jogger).

to loose fat you body needs to be inefficient at cardio type work... once you adapt to a lot of cardio... you have to keep adding cardio to loose anything... and then you loose muscle .. big muscles are counter productive to being a distance runner, so the body will use those for fuel

i say up the weigh training... attempt to increase strength ... lower the cardio to a minimum (i try toi do none) . reverse your diet... begin adding calories back at about 100 a day each week.. don't be afraid of carbs . eat plenty of protein.

you cannot always be in diet mode (cal deficit) your body will eventually adapt and only burn the low number you are eating... so you need to reverse out for a while

concentrate on muscle and stregth workouts

and getting your thyroid checked is a good idea... iodine deficiencies are very common... and low carbs can have a negative impact on thyroid
Well said. I would just say don't be afraid of "complex" carbs and avoid sugar as much as possible, even limit fruits. Drink lots of water...
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 03-07-2017, 05:31 AM
jerin0121 jerin0121 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

jerin0121 is on a distinguished road
If you want to lose weight you’d better avoid special “low-carb” products that are full of carbs. Cut Back on Sugars and Starches
Old 03-07-2017, 05:34 AM
Community Veteran

Thanked 1,715 Times in 1,430 Posts
trip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond reputetrip has a reputation beyond repute
yes
Old 04-07-2017, 03:35 PM
Onyx

hey
only constant trainings and hard work will help you to lose weight, as well as the proper diet. I tried to combine all the things together and result was decent enough. It's also good when you take fat burners while training, it helps to gain better results. if you are interested, you can use my coupon
I hope that will help.

Last edited by A1food4u; 04-07-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 03:44 PM

Thanked 3,649 Times in 2,909 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
No More linking to off site sources....Do it again you'll get banned
Old 04-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Campeon Del Mundo Campeon Del Mundo Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Campeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond repute
I would assess the amount of carbs you eating per day...

Cut back on eating the fruits and rice...

just my $0.02
Old 04-15-2017, 04:28 PM
Campeon Del Mundo Campeon Del Mundo Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Campeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond reputeCampeon Del Mundo has a reputation beyond repute
meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
I was wondering if ANYONE has any advice for me. I have been trying to lose about 20-30lbs over the last 6 months. I am 27 years old , 5'5" and weigh 165 lbs. I used to weight between 120 and 130lbs at the most!
I am pretty athletic. I ran a marathon a few years ago and shortly after that is when I gained the weight. I have been training for half marathons (I ran one in April 20014) so I have been keeping the cardio up with running 3-4 days during the week and then 5-10 miles on the weekends.
Recently I got so frustrated that I went to a dietitican. She claimed that I needed to rev up my workouts by doing interval training and then eating more protein and more times of the day.

For the last two months, I have been eating 6 times a day (about 1100-1300 calories) Each meal has protein and carbs and I get my 5 a day fruits and veggies.
I do cardio 3 days a week. I go on a dance class 2 days a week, and then a weekend long distance run that lasts between 45-60 minutes. I also do some weight training. I'm also trying to find some answers on various sites like {link removed--no links} which helped me to some extent.

My body fat has increased and my pants size has increased. Why can't I lose the weight or at least the body fat? Does anyone have advice for me? Thanks and God bless..
I forgot to ask are you taking any anti-depressants? They can make you gain weight in the most strict diets.
Old 04-15-2017, 05:04 PM
acneman acneman Is Off Line
BANNED

Thanked 1,813 Times in 1,421 Posts
acneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond reputeacneman has a reputation beyond repute
this thread was two years old and bumped by a spammer I believe. Jennifer will never answer you as she has been gone for years
Old 03-28-2019, 03:53 AM
richa_timmy richa_timmy Is Off Line
BANNED

richa_timmy is on a distinguished road
Losing weight naturally is known to be one of the most natural ways to [ My research wise I tell you some ways:

Over 30% of men who lost weight also gained their sexual function.
Some men lost around 33 pounds in over 2 years span which is also used to reduce the oxidative makers present in the human body.
Overall, 5% of men in the group regained their erectile function.

Above all ways I am using some other tips for weight loss which is the following:
Working out
Linking testosterone with the sex drive of a person
Daily Exercise
Drink more water
Do Aerobics

Last edited by millenium girl; 03-28-2019 at 10:49 AM. Reason: no outside linking
Old 05-14-2019, 12:57 AM
paulgonzales86 paulgonzales86 Is Off Line
Hi! I'm New Here!

paulgonzales86 is on a distinguished road
Maybe something is wrong with your diet. I think you need to join personal trainer(PT) which he/she guide your exercise and diet in a proper way or else if you are looking for weight loss quickly then there are some weight loss pills are also available nowadays. It has no side-effects and also shows the results fastly. You are taking medicine it does not mean you will skip exercise so exercise also matters. There is no shortcut available to any goal. You have to always work hard to reach your goal.

edit: No outside links until we get to know you a little better.