World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 02-12-2017, 06:29 AM
~R~F~G~ ~R~F~G~ Is Off Line

Thanked 4,163 Times in 2,803 Posts
~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Well completely blew the diet Friday and Saturday. Love my Friday auce fish fry. And I had to work Saturday. Putting in extra hours to pay off the 3500 in chrome and other parts I just put on the new bike. And the wife now wants furniture. Can't say no. Lol.

I'll be in the gym today. It's leg day. But I think my body is done with the crazy weights. I'm in constant pain. Wethersfield it's my knees, my Achilles tendons or my left shoulder. Something always hurts. When I walk in am in pain.

The fix on the Achilles is cadaver tendons. 6 months down time per side. I need the both done. And the shoulder surgery is also 6 months recovery. Neither of which do I have the funds set up to keep me afloat for. Had I realized this was coming to a head I would have added the long term disability to my insurance. Too late for this year. But next year I will add it. So Sept, Nov 2018 I'll get one tendon and my shoulder fixed in the same time frame. Spend the winter down.

I'm not going.to worry about my last few days. I'm just getting back at it and am not going to crucify myself. Still not smoking and that is the biggest goal is have in mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to ~R~F~G~ For This Useful Post:
wanabe (02-21-2017)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 02-12-2017, 02:30 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 3,871 Times in 3,066 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Keep it light, slow and controlled brother. I do not even go about 225 on squats anymore.
~R~F~G~ (02-13-2017)
Old 02-13-2017, 04:04 AM

~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute~R~F~G~ has a reputation beyond repute
Ended up not doing legs. My knees were sore from work the day before.

Did shoulders.

Lateral raises

50 x 12
70 x 12
90 x 10

DB presses

35 x 12
45 x 10
55 x 10

Upright rows

65 x 10
75 x 10
85 x 10

Rear delt machine

70 x 10
100 x 10
140 x 10

Straight barbell presses

Bar x 3 sets of 10

My knees can take the treadmill no problem. But my heels cannot. So the bike was it today. 40 minutes total. Was going to do an hour but the gym owner had questions.
cockswole_gentlemen (02-13-2017)
Old 02-13-2017, 05:23 PM

Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Nice work brother. What kind of shoe do you wear to walk the treadmill?
Old 02-14-2017, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Nice work brother. What kind of shoe do you wear to walk the treadmill?
Made in USA New Balance 1540. Great shoe. And it's not an impact issue. It's the constant stretch of the Achilles tendons that gets me.

Yesterday day was back.

Rack deads

135 x 12
225 x 10
315 x 3 x 3 x 3

Wide pull downs

120 x 12
140 x 10
160 x 10

Shrugs

225 x 12 x 12 x 12

Seated rows

120 x 10
160 x 10
180 x 10

Done. I forgot my tablet so I ditched the cardio. I need my TV.
Old 02-14-2017, 06:28 AM

Thanked 3,529 Times in 2,725 Posts
jipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond reputejipped genes has a reputation beyond repute
Great to hear you are doing well brother. Sometimes taking the time off is just what the body needs

Vandoo "Yes, I lift faster."
The Following User Says Thank You to jipped genes For This Useful Post:
~R~F~G~ (02-26-2017)
Old 02-14-2017, 06:42 PM

That is a good shoe. I used to alternate runs between that shoe and Asics Gel Keyano.

Have you ever thought about wearing New Balance Minimal shoes? It will force you to stay off the heal, so your Achilles will flex less.
~R~F~G~ (02-14-2017)
Old 02-14-2017, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
That is a good shoe. I used to alternate runs between that shoe and Asics Gel Keyano.

Have you ever thought about wearing New Balance Minimal shoes? It will force you to stay off the heal, so your Achilles will flex less.
Never heard of them. But I'm going to look them up. How will it force me to stay off my heals? I love walking. Being Minturn from the beach and trails I prefer to do my cardio on the walking paths. I can't run but I do walk fast. There's a high end N B store near me. They stock everything.

Thanks.

Last edited by ~R~F~G~; 02-14-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old 02-21-2017, 05:39 AM

Sunday finally was able to do legs. My knees didn't hurt. Been a while. Kept it simple.

Leg press

225 x 10
285 x 10
320 x 10

Superset some calf raises in there too.

Hamstring curls

60 x 12
80 x 12 x 10

Extensions

60 x 10
80 x 12 x 10

Standing calf raises

200 x 10 x 10 x 10

Rope curls. Biceps

80 x 10 x 10 x 10

EZ curl Bar.

95 x 10 x 10 x 10

One hour on the treadmill at 3.2mph.

Diet ok. Went to a more timed carb diet and I feel better.
cockswole_gentlemen (02-21-2017)
Old 02-21-2017, 08:06 PM

Good work brother. To answer your question, it is actually a little painful to heal strike in minimalist shoes, so it forces you up on the ball of your feet.
~R~F~G~ (02-22-2017)