World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Shoutbox

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 11-30-2016, 09:23 AM
fitchick08 fitchick08 Is Off Line
Chica

fitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyD View Post
Carbs and caffeine pre w/o. Post w/o (some can be used pre w/o also) whey or another type or protein, carbs, bcaa's, vit c and b complex, l glutamine. Keep the carbs clean
Hi!

Never did BCAA's, but I stumbled across this one:

https://supplementreviews.com/maxler.../bcaa-powder-2

I think the price is fairly cheap, won't hurt to give it a try. What do you think? I'd really appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks so much!
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 11-30-2016, 10:42 AM

Thanked 3,650 Times in 2,910 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitchick08 View Post
Hey again. Thanks for all your input, I really do appreciate it. Yes the product is more of a dietary supplement of some sort. But then again I feel like I have really terrible metabolism so I thought that my help. Anyway I've been doing more reading on my spare time and I keep on bumping into products that might help me achieve my goals quickly. Now it's getting confusing. Lol.
Doing th e reading is good! educating yourself will last a lot longer than the results you get from the quick fix products.... and please take this with the good intent I mean to give it... quick fixes aren't the answer, when your done with the fad diet or bottle of weight reducer's if you haven't changed your eating and excersize all that weight will come back... so read and work and in time you'll have the body you want and it will be yours forever!!!
fitchick08 (12-09-2016)
Old 11-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Boomer Boomer Is Off Line
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
try this combo intra-workout:

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...=wAQGpaZPc&s=1

with:

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...=4AQEpZTTb&s=1

and:

https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=htt...=1AQHFCr0Y&s=1

You won't be disappointed
Old 11-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,402 Times in 2,466 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi!

Never did BCAA's, but I stumbled across this one:

https://supplementreviews.com/maxler.../bcaa-powder-2

I think the price is fairly cheap, won't hurt to give it a try. What do you think? I'd really appreciate your opinion on this. Thanks so much!
That one isn't too bad. I just get mine at Walmart unfortunately. It is the only supplement I take so I don't go to the nutrition stores or look online for it. But it does help during the workouts. Once i started with BCAA's during i didn't feel the need for post workout supplementation.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:22 AM
Chica

fitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond reputefitchick08 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I'll have to take a look at these, thanks for sharing. I hate how busy I get sometimes!!
Old 12-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Doing th e reading is good! educating yourself will last a lot longer than the results you get from the quick fix products.... and please take this with the good intent I mean to give it... quick fixes aren't the answer, when your done with the fad diet or bottle of weight reducer's if you haven't changed your eating and excersize all that weight will come back... so read and work and in time you'll have the body you want and it will be yours forever!!!
I'll write down everything that you tell me. Thank you so much. I really appreciate you (and all the guys here) for taking the time to share your ideas/opinions with me.

The quick fix is VERY tempting... but you are right! I don't want all my dropped weight to come back the moment I'm done with all the fad dieting and stuff. Again, thank you so much for the enlightenment. I'm really glad I signed up on here. Lots of good, knowledgeable people who are willing to share their what they know.
Old 12-09-2016, 08:34 AM
Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggemall View Post
That one isn't too bad. I just get mine at Walmart unfortunately. It is the only supplement I take so I don't go to the nutrition stores or look online for it. But it does help during the workouts. Once i started with BCAA's during i didn't feel the need for post workout supplementation.
Really? BCAAs during and no post workouts needed? Hmm.. maybe I should grab some BCAAs soon. Try it myself. What BCAAs do you use specifically? Btw thank you for your thoughts!
Old 12-09-2016, 10:11 AM

Thanked 3,650 Times in 2,910 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'll write down everything that you tell me. Thank you so much. I really appreciate you (and all the guys here) for taking the time to share your ideas/opinions with me.

The quick fix is VERY tempting... but you are right! I don't want all my dropped weight to come back the moment I'm done with all the fad dieting and stuff. Again, thank you so much for the enlightenment. I'm really glad I signed up on here. Lots of good, knowledgeable people who are willing to share their what they know.
Can you post up what your daily meals look like and when they are eaten... and then include your exercise routine and we can tweek them a bit for you...
Old 12-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Friggemall Friggemall Is Off Line

Thanked 3,402 Times in 2,466 Posts
Friggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond reputeFriggemall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Really? BCAAs during and no post workouts needed? Hmm.. maybe I should grab some BCAAs soon. Try it myself. What BCAAs do you use specifically? Btw thank you for your thoughts!
These are the two I typically buy:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BPI-Sport...82-oz/45825122

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Body-Fort...79-lb/44198441
Old 12-15-2016, 10:14 AM
Chica

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Can you post up what your daily meals look like and when they are eaten... and then include your exercise routine and we can tweek them a bit for you...
I eat a low carb, high protein diet. My typical meal would be grilled chicken breasts, lightly salted mashed sweet potatoes, a side of steamed veggies. I snack on hard boiled eggs and low carb rice cakes in between, or a handful of nuts/almonds. I try to eat every four hours, drink 16oz water every three. I guess I just have a terrible metabolism... My workouts are what I post in here mostly, I just never get to update this a lot as work gets really busy. But I try to train at least 4 times a week.
The Following User Says Thank You to fitchick08 For This Useful Post:
A1food4u (12-15-2016)