World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 12-25-2016, 06:32 PM
6PackFitnessLife 6PackFitnessLife Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of
Wanted to give 275 a shot, got it for 2 reps, that puts me at wround 295 1RM, at 3-4 reps i think that would put me at 315 1RM, so close!! 2017 is around the corner!!

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-25-2016, 10:08 PM

Thanked 3,733 Times in 2,971 Posts
A1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond reputeA1food4u has a reputation beyond repute
Take a couple days off, rest but load fuel. Then hit it hard towards the end of the week....
Old 12-26-2016, 05:05 PM
Genetic Freak Genetic Freak Is Off Line

Thanked 4,054 Times in 3,204 Posts
Genetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond reputeGenetic Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Good lift brother. Do me a favor though. When you are hitting lifts at a weight you can only do for 1-3 reps please have a spotter. I have stuck 315 on my chest before with no one else around. I was lucky since it was not near my max lift and I was strong enough to push the bar to my gut and sit up. I would be dead or at least have been seriously hurt if it would have been near my max.
MR. BMJ  (02-04-2017)
Old 12-28-2016, 09:13 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of6PackFitnessLife has much to be proud of
Early last week had a test run at my 15 year old PR (295), tried 275 for 1 rep, felt pretty good, went for 295 barely got that, Was hoping it would feel a bit lighter but im glad at least i matched my previous PR lol

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:19 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1food4u View Post
Take a couple days off, rest but load fuel. Then hit it hard towards the end of the week....
i will be going for max on 12/31/16 ... just did my last heavy chest workout on tuesday, so by saturday morning i should be well rested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genetic Freak View Post
Good lift brother. Do me a favor though. When you are hitting lifts at a weight you can only do for 1-3 reps please have a spotter. I have stuck 315 on my chest before with no one else around. I was lucky since it was not near my max lift and I was strong enough to push the bar to my gut and sit up. I would be dead or at least have been seriously hurt if it would have been near my max.
good call, been fortunate so far and been able to drop to the lower hooks if i was in trouble. i feel more confident in a cage.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:29 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Last Friday had a 16 sets workout to get the most out of my time left.

45lbs x 20
135lbs x 10
135lbs x 8
175lbs x 5
205lbs x 3
235lbs x 1
265lbs x 1
295lbs x 3 (slingshot)
295lbs x 2 (slingshot)
315lbs x 2 (slingshot)
315lbs x 1 (slingshot)
275lbs x 2
275lbs x 1
250lbs x 4
225lbs x 8
225lbs x 7

+ YouTube Video

The other day on Tuesday i had the 3 day weekend to rest from the 16 set routine, and went for another heavy loaded routine,

Bench Workout
45x20
95x15
135x10
185x8
225x5
255x3
265x2
275x1
275x1
255x2
225x5
225x4

Now ill be resting and come saturday morning 12/31/16 ill be going for that 315 goal, i was thinking to maybe just go for a 305 instead, but i think ill just jump on the 315 and give it all i got.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:45 PM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Kid died doing 315 on bench the other day, crazy... Messes with my head, my 315PR attempt Saturday will be for this kid, RIP bro..

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by 6PackFitnessLife; 12-30-2016 at 10:47 PM.
Old 01-14-2017, 02:02 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Attempted the 315 Bench PR, Failed horribly... it was a sad New Year Eve. FAILURE IS MOTIVATION!!!

+ YouTube Video
Old 01-14-2017, 02:05 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Been Trying sideway Press on a machine, i really like it, allows for more chest muscle activation for growth and stength

+ YouTube Video
Old 02-04-2017, 05:09 AM
Worldclassbodybuilder

Changed up my chest day routine. Will be doing chest 2 times a week now, will be doing this routine for a month then attempting a bench max going for 315PR. Here is my current bench routine:

-12 sets
45lbs X 20 reps
95lbs X 15 reps
135lbs X 10 reps
185lbs X 8 reps
225lbs X 5 reps
250lbs X 3 reps
265lbs X 2 reps
275lbs X 1 reps
275lbs X 1 reps
250lbs X 2 reps
225lbs X 4 reps
225lbs X 6 reps

I wanted to do add 2 more sets of slingshot at the end with a heavier weight, but the squat cage was taken and u didn't want to do slingshot 315 and 295 without a cage.

+ YouTube Video

Last edited by 6PackFitnessLife; 08-15-2017 at 03:45 AM.