World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Powerlifting Strongman

Shoutbox

Powerlifting Strongman Discussion on powerlifting, strength and more, including the squat, dead lift, and bench press

Old 09-24-2018, 12:05 PM
WCBB Veteran

Estrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond reputeEstrogen Guy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still on the scene. Just tore my quad tendon at a water park. There was a weight limit, which was not posted. I went air borne not sure if the water which was like glass at that point or the bottom of the pool. Was just going to do two shows and hit nationals Super Heavy. Still have another year eligibility. All depends on how the tear heals. I warn the doctor do not make a mistake and detach muscle during repair so will see in 6 months. Still training in brace. But of court not that leg, other then isometrics.

Last edited by Estrogen Guy; 09-24-2018 at 12:07 PM.
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 12-02-2018, 04:22 AM
Luolamies Luolamies Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

Luolamies is on a distinguished road
Me, SHW raw and single ply bench.

Done pretty well this year. Been training for 22 years, competed 2 years and two months, last meet was yesterday here in Finland, the one before that was in Georgia (the country). Also been over there in the US this past April.