World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Off topic > Adult topics NSFW

Adult topics NSFW Any discussion that is of a Mature nature

Old 11-03-2017, 05:01 PM
BusterMudd BusterMudd Is Off Line
Worldclassbodybuilder

BusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond reputeBusterMudd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acneman View Post
beat that guys
The fact that it took place at a college reminded me of this one from my undergrad days:

On the floor of an empty classroom just off the main hallway of Building 10 on the M.I.T. campus while classes were in session all around us...and all let out just as we were climaxing. We could see students and faculty rushing past the glass window on the classroom door. Kind of amazing that none of them thought to look in.
The Following User Says Thank You to BusterMudd For This Useful Post:
acneman (11-03-2017)