World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Bodybuilding Fitness Training > Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals

Bodybuilding and Fitness Training Journals Keep track of your daily training routine. An interactive way to track your progress. Have others follow and help with your progress

Old 05-26-2018, 06:42 PM
snowpatrol snowpatrol Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks everyone, I'll try to post a better update tomorrow...I start a new job monday (for two days, just enough time for orientation! lol) then fly to toronto Wednesday morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
you're spot on from what I was told to do. No diet drinks, sweeteners, or any preservatives 2 weeks out to cut water retention loose. I don't do carb load but do carb deplete once every so often. I'm amazed how well my body respond to low carbs. Not sure if you heard of this but something Yates did during competitions, about 10 mins bf he walk onstage he would hold salt in his hand and lick it, causing him to swell up. I just couldn't get myself to do this. Afraid I would start sweating profoundly and start looking watery. No clue I would do that. How are you holding up? Hungry, thirsty, tired, etc???
Hunger - moderate, I can always eat (more) but I'm not starving myself

Thirsty - never! pounding water every minute of the day it seems

Tired - very fatigued, all around...sleep isn't great, trazodone helps though

Mood - a little anxious but I'm very busy right now so I haven't had a lot of time to wallow in nervous self-doubt to be honest
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
Boomer (05-28-2018), millenium girl (05-29-2018)
Get your liquid egg whites here at EGG WHITES INTERNATIONAL

Old 05-28-2018, 11:46 PM
WCBB Veteran

snowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond reputesnowpatrol has a reputation beyond repute
Weight 220-222

So I'll be a heavyweight rather than a super this year

4/5 days out, carbs are quite low, tapering down the cardio and shortening the workouts...no more legs (since Saturday) until the show

No more injectables, orals are 50mg anavar/d, 50mg proviron, 20mg halotestin, 1.25mg letrozole and 40mcg T3

Oddly enough I had a pretty good pump going after a short delt/chest/abs session this evening

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
flexappeal (05-29-2018), millenium girl (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 03:38 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Location: with dogs, goats, donkeys, chickens and a miniature pig...
Thanked 2,737 Times in 2,399 Posts
Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
Least you will be in the upper end of the heavyweight class and not bottom end of super heavy. Def look thicker than your last competition. Look great! Time to tan! I like to get dark as possible via tanning bed/sun then apply self tanning. Get dark as possible while looking dry...
Old 05-29-2018, 03:39 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Big B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond reputeBig B has a reputation beyond repute
I like to see your daily consumption for next 5 days leading up to the show, if possible...
Old 05-29-2018, 10:02 AM
Community Veteran

Boomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomer has a reputation beyond repute
Looking better than last time brother, getting thicker
The Following User Says Thank You to Boomer For This Useful Post:
snowpatrol (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 12:50 PM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Least you will be in the upper end of the heavyweight class and not bottom end of super heavy. Def look thicker than your last competition. Look great! Time to tan! I like to get dark as possible via tanning bed/sun then apply self tanning. Get dark as possible while looking dry...
I haven't and won't have time to tan this year, spray will have to be good

Quote:
I like to see your daily consumption for next 5 days leading up to the show, if possible...
Here's today's meal plan, I'm f#$king slammed since we leave early tomorrow so I have everything with me and won't likely deviate much if at all:
Quote:
1/2c oats/PB + 1/2scp isolate
--> cardio (30min stairmill + 15min bike)

coffee + MCT oil + 1scp iso

4oz chicken + veggies

4oz chicken + veggies

4oz chicken + veggies

4oz chicken + veggies

4oz salmon + veggies

intraWO (50g HBCD)

1/2c oats/PB + 1/2scp isolate
Tomorrow will probably be significantly different due to travel (and that much closer to the show...PJ is actually noon on Friday)
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
Big B (05-29-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 12:48 AM
WCBB Veteran

We flew out at 7am this morning, so I only got a few hours sleep last night

Luckily that meant I was tired enough to actually sleep for a few hours on the plane

Meals today were
Quote:
5x 3.5oz chicken/veggies
2x 1/2c oats/PB
1x kale salad with 3 or 4oz chicken breast, a few craisins and a little bit of dressing
Half the day was travel, getting some groceries and a frying pan for our Airbnb (no microwave here either) and in the evening we hit the gym for another light upper body workout, 25mins LISS on a bike and some posing
The Following User Says Thank You to snowpatrol For This Useful Post:
millenium girl (05-31-2018)
Old 05-31-2018, 02:06 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowpatrol View Post
We flew out at 7am this morning, so I only got a few hours sleep last night

Luckily that meant I was tired enough to actually sleep for a few hours on the plane

Meals today were

Half the day was travel, getting some groceries and a frying pan for our Airbnb (no microwave here either) and in the evening we hit the gym for another light upper body workout, 25mins LISS on a bike and some posing
Meals looking spot on. I use vinegar for dressing. Water intake low? 2 days out, correct? Here comes the carbs...
Old 06-01-2018, 01:26 AM
WCBB Veteran

Quote:
Meals looking spot on. I use vinegar for dressing. Water intake low? 2 days out, correct? Here comes the carbs...
I keep water high until about 12-18hrs pre contest actually, so it's low (zero) now but was 6L+/d until 8pm Thursday

Prejudging is 12:30pm Friday
Finals are at 9:30am Saturday

Ugh...lol
Old 06-01-2018, 04:41 AM
Big B Big B Is Off Line
BANNED

keep us posted, brother, including pics. Kick azz!!!