World Class Bodybuilding   Forum

BulkSupplements Egg Whites International A1Supplements.com i-Supplements Strength.com VitaSprings Myprotein Beyondsupplements
Go Back   World Class Bodybuilding Forum > Diet and Nutrition > Product Reviews

Old 03-21-2019, 07:01 AM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
GASP

I recently bought two pair of gym ants from GASP and wanted to tell you guys about them in case anyone else has a hard time like me. I bought two pair of their Throwback Straight Pants, one in black and one in green. I'm not gonna say where in case we have sponsor issues, maybe a mod can check on that...

I have a hard time finding clothing that fits. I find pants but they are either too tight in the legs or too loose and fall off. I can't stand the new gym pants fads where the legs are tapered and/ or have cuffs on them, or look like freaking yoga pants. For me, I wanted something loose, something that moved well and was functional, and something that looked good as well. These pants (see pic) have a small logo on the front that is almost too hard to read but it reads, "iron camp"..... Most pants have too much bling on them to suit me, I like mine with as little advertising as possible.

I love these pants, they have enough room to move and the legs are straight and uncuffed and they have an elastic waistband, and zippers on the pockets. They are extremely well made..

I am going to look as some of their t-shirts because I have a hard time with those as well. Most of the 3XL fit good in the chest and are tight enough on my arms but the waist balloons out ..... it sucks so I am gonna look at some of these as well. They are not cheap but if you want something like this that works well, I love them so far...

~PM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image_skuGASP4601011_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg (12.8 KB, 7 views)

Old 03-21-2019, 03:53 PM
Dakota Dakota Is Off Line
WCBB Veteran

Dakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond reputeDakota has a reputation beyond repute
The curse of the BBer. BB quads are associated with 300lb fat guys in American clothing. My curse is an enormous neck for my short stature. Any shirt that fits my neck and arms makes me look like a flying squirrel at the waist.
Old 03-21-2019, 05:42 PM
Crusader by Choice

paramuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond reputeparamuscle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
The curse of the BBer. BB quads are associated with 300lb fat guys in American clothing. My curse is an enormous neck for my short stature. Any shirt that fits my neck and arms makes me look like a flying squirrel at the waist.
Thea guys make shirts that taper as well. I have the same issue. I got a 54 inch chest and a 36 inch waist right now.

~PM